Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 596 of 610 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's not what you did. You made comparisons between what Cruz did and what AOC did while referring to MSM as your backing. MSM that you claim you can't stand.
    based on the story of her leaving for Florida and not being masked, escaping NY with a rise in covid19.
    I already showed you why the media made it the story, covid19 rising is the emergency. how many are infected now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Duh, it is about who one wish to protect their impressionable child from and it's reason. One time it was a certain ethnicity, now it is lifestyles.
    but it's not comparable when the argument is something is not a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is just bad parenting. You can't hide the world from your kid. They are going to see it, hear it from their friends and when they ask questions, you answer them, hopefully in a positive way. It is your job as a parent to explain things that you might be uncomfortable about. Express that as well.
    there are many things that parents should not want their children exposed to.

what about pedophiles, are they okay to be around children, parents okay with that? doubtful.

I can't imagine anyone arguing against me here wants to take the stance that pedophiles are okay.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people with their families travelled, past tense, not travelling, or out in public as was the case with AOC.

how many people flying were not wearing a mask in the airport or on the plane?
    Are you having this hard of a time following what I am saying? It sure seems like you are. The time from before Christmas into the New Year is the busiest time of travel for the whole calendar year.

https://pix11.com/news/tsa-busiest-t...y-season-2021/

Specifically, the TSA anticipates Wednesday, Dec. 22, and Thursday, Dec. 23, to be the busiest pre-holiday dates for national and local travel, while Sunday, Jan. 2, and Monday, Jan. 3, are anticipated to be the busiest days for post-holiday travel.
    What do you think all those people who were traveling for the holiday were doing exactly? Spending it in a hotel room alone in another city? Where was she flying without a mask btw?
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-14-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Let it be.

based on the story of her leaving for Florida and not being masked, escaping NY with a rise in covid19.
    I already showed you why the media made it the story, covid19 rising is the emergency. how many are infected now.
    As many as Florida? You realize she didn't go to Florida because there was less covid in Florida. Everywhere is experiencing record highs.

Are you having this hard of a time following what I am saying? It sure seems like you are. The time from before Christmas into the New Year is the busiest time of travel for the whole calendar year.

https://pix11.com/news/tsa-busiest-t...y-season-2021/

What do you think all those people who were traveling for the holiday were doing exactly? Spending it in a hotel room alone in another city? Where was she flying without a mask btw?
    that doesn't mean anything here.

are they travelling wearing a mask where they should, or not? part of the criticism is AOC without a mask, we have the pictures.

if a lot of people are travelling and not following what they should, that is not an argument to help what they are doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As many as Florida? You realize she didn't go to Florida because there was less covid in Florida. Everywhere is experiencing record highs.
    what is the difference in Florida?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reatments.html
    Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday slammed 'lockdown politicians' for vacationing in restriction-free Florida despite enforcing mandates in their own states

'If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician that decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I'd be a pretty doggone wealthy man,' he said

His comments come as New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was spotted partying maskless in Miami on Sunday

Ocasio-Cortez has long been an advocate for mask-wearing and repeatedly cited Florida as an example of how not to do things during the pandemic
    AOC was exposed as a hypocrite.

The governor suggested the politicians were hypocrites, saying: 'I think a lot of Floridians will say "wait a minute, you're bashing us because we're not doing your draconian policies and yet we're the first place you want to flee to...to be able to enjoy life."'

His remarks came after Ocasio-Cortez, who has long been an advocate for mask-wearing and repeatedly cited Florida as an example of how not to do things during the coronavirus pandemic, was spotted partying in Miami on Sunday without a face covering altogether as she socialized with actor Billy Porter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huge story. I look forward to you mentioning it nearly every day for the next month or two.

what is the difference in Florida?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reatments.html

AOC was exposed as a hypocrite.
    She didn’t go to Florida because of his Covid policies, she went because it’s warm there…

that doesn't mean anything here.

are they travelling wearing a mask where they should, or not? part of the criticism is AOC without a mask, we have the pictures.

if a lot of people are travelling and not following what they should, that is not an argument to help what they are doing.
    Understood but my point is i bet most people spent holidays with their families without masks. I didnt go to my family on Christmas eve and Christmas with a mask on. Neither were they wearing one. Do you understand what I am trying to get at? I am sure you do. That was presumably the case for most of the 109 million people who traveled for the holidays as well. People weren't taking every precaution hence why you had a significant spike in cases. It happened last Christmas and New Years as well.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-14-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She didn’t go to Florida because of his Covid policies, she went because it’s warm there…
    that also had other things that she clearly benefited from. pictures support this of her having a good time without a mask.

DeSantis was right to criticize her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Understood but my point is i bet most people spent holidays with their families without masks. I didnt go to my family on Christmas eve and Christmas with a mask on. Neither were they wearing one. Do you understand what I am trying to get at? I am sure you do. That was presumably the case for most of the 109 million people who traveled for the holidays as well. People weren't taking every precaution hence why you had a significant spike in cases. It happened last Christmas and New Years as well.
    that wouldn't change the criticism against AOC or anyone else, especially with what I already showed her saying herself. that is why she was criticized, as DeSantis supported.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that wouldn't change the criticism against AOC or anyone else, especially with what I already showed her saying herself. that is why she was criticized, as DeSantis supported.
    I wasn't talking about that. You want to criticize her for partying in a crowded bar? Fine but faulting her for traveling during the holidays and comparing her actions to what Ted Cruz did still doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-16-2022 at 07:27 PM.

I wasn't talking about that. You want to criticize her for partying in a crowded bar? Fine but faulting her for traveling during the holidays and comparing her actions to what Ted Cruz did still doesn't make any sense.
    Hey, remember that it’s special you’re talking to. WTF has he ever said that makes sense?

I read a story today where they interviewed a really SICK AOC and she lectured us all we all should get Boosted like she did. She said that she was just cuddling up with the dog she shares with her BOYTOY of many years under her blankey.

Unfortunately she didn't give the reporter any information about her venerial disease.