Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 595 of 610 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    All I got from this is you picture yourself as Jack's significant other.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Calling us gay? Sure, why not.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    All I got from this is you picture yourself as Jack's significant other.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Despite my feelings on cross dressers, Im flattered that he thinks so much of me.

You little pinheads going have to do better than this. Watching the Peace Maker on Max and y'all are poor entertainment in comparison.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Calling us gay? Sure, why not.
    Actually hes calling you gay. This is why I said you cant understand what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Despite my feelings on cross dressers, Im flattered that he thinks so much of me.
    Whoa, I am out of here. Does your wife know you are flattered by another man's attention? Is this what you think is going on here. Sorry, dude I have to shut you down before you say something embarrassing to me. I wasn't trying to lead you on.

Will Rogers

Your turn google of 66, since this seems to be a tag-team me here. Get the Moron King and you can play "The Three Stooges" for the forum.

Will Rogers

Whoa, I am out of here. Does your wife know you are flattered by another man's attention? Is this what you think is going on here. Sorry, dude I have to shut you down before you say something embarrassing to me. I wasn't trying to lead you on.
    January 13, 2022: The day Wes came out of the closet and then tried to make a save. 😂

January 13, 2022: The day Wes came out of the closet and then tried to make a save. 😂
    Wonder if your family would be impress with you bushing from another man attention. Your jungle fever works both sides of the fence it seems.

Will Rogers

Wonder if your family would be impress with you bushing from another man attention. Your jungle fever works both sides of the fence it seems.
    Oh, hes embarrassed now.

So you saw my posts about black women and just decided to throw your hat in the ring, huh? 🤣

Oh, boy. That was weak. On to the Peace Maker

Will Rogers

Oh, boy. That was weak. On to the Peace Maker
    You said you were out of here but you just keep coming back. Do I need a restraining order?

at Single Digit. Wow! What a moron.

January 13, 2022: The day Wes came out of the closet and then tried to make a save. [emoji23]
    Your gay jokes are really second to none. It is a little odd how often you both share your homoerotic fantasies and try to convince us of how disgusted by homosexuals you are though.

Wes calls people moron, consistently misunderstands everything he reads.
    Spliff calls people obsessive, follows them around all over the forum.
    Dbroncos says right wing news outlets are biased and full of lies (and they are), doesn't believe left wing news outlets are the same just with different views.
    Crovash wants to spend all of his time debating Christianity despite his claims of not believing it to be truthful.

The best of the worst of PSD are found here on this forum.
    Gee, looks like I missed the cut.

I'm crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Are you this dense? What are the odds of those 109 million people who traveled that they all followed protocol every single second of their trips? Do you think everyone was having a masked Christmas with their families for example? As easily as Omicron is spread, you don't need that much exposure to it to get it. I know 4 or 5 people who caught Omicron and all they did during the holiday season was literally spend Christmas or Christmas eve with people they knew. They didn't even travel far from home either.

Maybe you lived in complete isolation from Christmas Eve to New Years but the rest of the world didn't.
    people with their families travelled, past tense, not travelling, or out in public as was the case with AOC.

how many people flying were not wearing a mask in the airport or on the plane?

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome