Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 593 of 610 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Says the guy with an axe to grind with Christianity.
    Actually I think Christianity itself is quite interesting, just like Islam, Buddhism, et al, but, yeah, I do have an axe to grind, and it is with asshats masquerading as Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Actually I think Christianity itself is quite interesting, just like Islam, Buddhism, et al, but, yeah, I do have an axe to grind, and it is with asshats masquerading as Christians.
    You boasted a week ago about running off two posters by questioning their beliefs and then invited me to come over to the religion forum so you could tell me what you think about mine. Yea, doesnít at all sound like a guy with an axe to grind over Christianity. 👍🏻

You boasted a week ago about running off two posters by questioning their beliefs and then invited me to come over to the religion forum so you could tell me what you think about mine. Yea, doesnít at all sound like a guy with an axe to grind over Christianity. 👍🏻
    You might want to look up the meaning of some of the words you use.

Believe me, I am perfectly happy to share my views on religion, in particular Christianity, but I have for the most part deferred to the forum rules up until now, and generally I have tried to restrict my religious observations to ones that I offer in response to other posters when they bring some so-called god or some allegedly sacred writing into the discussion.

I said fear because several posters (siteWolf and 20thK) bailed altogether because they apparently couldnít handle their beliefs being questioned.
    But maybe you are at least partially right. Maybe my axe to grind is with a certain expression of Christianity. So be it.

Oh, we have upset half-bus Rip, he doing his mono-sentence comebacks.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You might want to look up the meaning of some of the words you use.

But maybe you are at least partially right. Maybe my axe to grind is with a certain expression of Christianity. So be it.
    My most sincere apologies that I did not remember your post word for word. 🙄

How did we get on Christianity? Did Half-bus flick the script on us with a deflection thru a personal attack?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Being called out for something stupid and wind up playing the victim. Good move Half-track Rip

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How did we get on Christianity? Did Half-bus flick the script on us with a deflection thru a personal attack?
    Single digit donít understand Ďnem words!

Being called out for something stupid and wind up playing the victim. Good move Half-track Rip
    Iím not a victim of anything and never claimed to be.

It's a time honored tradition around these parts.

Single digit donít understand Ďnem words!
    It is such a befitting nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It is such a befitting nickname.
    His consistent inability to understand pretty much everything he reads is uncanny.

His consistent inability to understand pretty much everything he reads is uncanny.
    Yup. And he goes around here calling other people moron.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yup. And he goes around here calling other people moron.
    Wes calls people moron, consistently misunderstands everything he reads.
    Spliff calls people obsessive, follows them around all over the forum.
    Dbroncos says right wing news outlets are biased and full of lies (and they are), doesn't believe left wing news outlets are the same just with different views.
    Crovash wants to spend all of his time debating Christianity despite his claims of not believing it to be truthful.

The best of the worst of PSD are found here on this forum.

Wes calls people moron, consistently misunderstands everything he reads.
    Spliff calls people obsessive, follows them around all over the forum.
    Dbroncos says right wing news outlets are biased and full of lies (and they are), doesn't believe left wing news outlets are the same just with different views.
    Crovash wants to spend all of his time debating Christianity despite his claims of not believing it to be truthful.

The best of the worst of PSD are found here on this forum.
    Pretty much nailed it.