Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 591 of 610 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because that is what women typically look like?

at this point this can't be serious.
    Who cares what they "typically" look like? You think a young child knows or cares what women "typically" look like? Should we not let children around physically deformed women because that's not what women "typically" look like.

I agree, at this point you can't be serious. Good luck getting laid in your lifetime

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It reminds me of the people who say they don't like gay marriage because they don't want to explain it to their kids. Like the couple needs approval from them or ease of explanation to children to have their relationship legally approved.
    It is just bad parenting. You can't hide the world from your kid. They are going to see it, hear it from their friends and when they ask questions, you answer them, hopefully in a positive way. It is your job as a parent to explain things that you might be uncomfortable about. Express that as well.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-13-2022 at 11:31 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Who cares what they "typically" look like? You think a young child knows or cares what women "typically" look like? Should we not let children around physically deformed women because that's not what women "typically" look like.

I agree, at this point you can't be serious. Good luck getting laid in your lifetime

Wonder if he looks like a typical male.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is just bad parenting. You can't hide the world from your kid. They are going to see it, hear it from their friends and when they ask questions, you answer them, hopefully in a positive way. It is your job as a parent to explain things that you might be uncomfortable about. Express that as well.
    Agreed 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

This 'impressionable child" ploy is just bs to cover that the adults aren't comfortable with drag queens. It is more like they are sheltering the kids from drag queens until they are fully taught to despise them. Imagine the same ploy was used to keep children from playing with kids of a different ethnicity at one time.

"One just doesn't know what little Johnny might pick up playing with those 'colors".
    "All that wild and animalistic dancing being inspired by their color music"
    Or I don't think my kids need to be watching these ****ing weirdos parading around like women. That **** is not normal.

Duh, it is about who one wish to protect their impressionable child from and it's reason. One time it was a certain ethnicity, now it is lifestyles.
    Comparing people of color to drag queens is quite dumb

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Or I don't think my kids need to be watching these ****ing weirdos parading around like women.
    Fine, then turn it off and stop whining about it.

Or I don't think my kids need to be watching these ****ing weirdos parading around like women. That **** is not normal.

Ahh the singular arbiter of what is normal. So if woke culture decides that white males are not normal, do they get to keep white males away from their kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

One time it was a certain ethnicity, now it is lifestyles.
    Especially they are Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

“You can’t hide the world from your kid” is the creed of a lazy parent.

HAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH. Sorry, I will explain my post to only the first dummy who gets it wrong. After that, I will just laugh at how the rest totally missed the point.

Will Rogers

Ahh the singular arbiter of what is normal. So if woke culture decides that white males are not normal, do they get to keep white males away from their kids?
    There is a perfect explanation in the idiocy in the US right now when it comes to the lack of parental sayso from the male partner in the decision of a woman to abort the child of the male partner. If that isn't keeping a child from their parent, what is?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ethnicity is not a choice, dressing up in extreme drag is.
    What the **** is "extreme drag"?

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What the **** is "extreme drag"?
    Ask the four year olds. They will tell you