Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 588 of 610 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9139
    I have no problem whatsoever with her travelling to Florida in the winter. I'm sure many New Yorkers do that annually and she should not be exempted from that privilege. The problem I have is that she failed to follow basic common sense and was infected with Covid due to her error.
    Will she own up to her hypocrisy?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I can't believe anyone would seriously ask this question.

all one has to do is look at the person in the picture, why would a parent want their impressionable child exposed to that.

if adults want to have a fetish and dress up like this then fine, but this shouldn't be exposed to young children.
    Why wouldn't they? Why would anyone want their impressionable child exposed to you?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I have no problem whatsoever with her travelling to Florida in the winter. I'm sure many New Yorkers do that annually and she should not be exempted from that privilege. The problem I have is that she failed to follow basic common sense and was infected with Covid due to her error.
    I think she only needs to respond to her voters' and supporters' wants than a conservative who doesn't like her anyway. So no one cares about it but you, it seems. But if you want to spend three more pages about your butt hurt about her and complain that others aren't grabbing their butts over it like you. Feel free to waste your time ranting.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Butt hurt? Not at all. Simply pointing out her hypocrisy and wondering if she will own up to it as opposed to making excuses and blaming others for her errors.
    I hope she recovers completely and has no lasting effects from the virus. I suffer from "long-haul" syndrome and have headaches nearly every day. Prior to having Covid I had very few headaches. I do not wish this on anyone.

Three days of this constant whiny about it? I sure don't want to see when you are posting while butthurt.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Maybe if you ask that same question another half dozen times or so, she will.

Butt hurt? Not at all. Simply pointing out her hypocrisy and wondering if she will own up to it as opposed to making excuses and blaming others for her errors.
    I hope she recovers completely and has no lasting effects from the virus. I suffer from "long-haul" syndrome and have headaches nearly every day. Prior to having Covid I had very few headaches. I do not wish this on anyone.
    Is that why you've been so irritable and devoid of critical thinking skills the last year or two?

No, it isn't. I get irritated when I read nonsense from trolls.

Not saying youíre wrong, but what does it say about Florida that they donít even require you to follow precautions you call ďbasic common senseĒ?

I have no control over the laws in Florida, but common sense tells me that one should be far more careful than AOC was in that situation. Going above and beyond the prevailing laws in a situation of this sort is the proper thing to do. Do not blame Florida for her getting Covid. She screwed up and was infected.

Valade, do you wear a mask when it is not required?

I have no control over the laws in Florida, but common sense tells me that one should be far more careful than AOC was in that situation. Going above and beyond the prevailing laws in a situation of this sort is the proper thing to do. Do not blame Florida for her getting Covid. She screwed up and was infected.
    Wonder how she and her boyfriend tested for clap or HIV?

Not sure but I am thankful that whatever debilitating mental affliction you are suffering from isn't communicable via interacting with you online.

Iím not asking you to have control over the laws in Florida, Iím asking what you think of Floridaís guidance that you donít need to do common sense things to prevent Covid.

Valade, do you wear a mask when it is not required?
    I cannot say if Iíve been or not been in compliance with masking requirements everywhere Iíve ever gone because I donít know what the requirements are everywhere Iíve been.

But as a general rule, I follow official guidance (either from the state or specific establishment Iím at).

But I get your point, and it is entirely valid.
    Last edited by valade16; 01-12-2022 at 04:46 PM.