Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 584 of 610 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 9139
    Dread it; run from it; catman's spiral arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So when you said CDC guidelines, you didn't actually mean CDC guidelines?
    But you proved him correct.

Dread it; run from it; catman's spiral arrives all the same.
    Look, what I quoted has been in the CDC guidelines since April 2020.
    You don't have to work this hard to prove me right, captain oblivious.

Aww, I forgot about your little nicknames.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Aww, I forgot about your little nicknames.
    That does not change a thing. It fits perfectly in this, and nearly every other, case.
    The CDC has advised people to wear masks in large groups of unfamiliar people and avoid large groups from the beginning.
    Unless you have an articulate thing to add, perhaps this should end this portion of the discussion. Thus far, you have added nothing of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Until you call out every other politician who got covid — including your hero — why don’t you just shut TF up about Ocasio-Cortez?
    Gee, Cro. Does Sandy turn you on that much? Did you get hot watching her dry hump those drag guys at the nightclub? Seems like any critique about Sandy gets you upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Until you call out every other politician who got covid — including your hero — why don’t you just shut TF up about Ocasio-Cortez?
    Who is my hero?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is funny to hear them act like a politician isn’t following the science when Trump was literally holding massive rallies during the height of the pandemic before we had vaccines and masks were our only defense. And of course they were downplaying masks.
    Well, Pilgrim, the resident weasel, Dr. Faucci, said that MASKS DON'T WORK. The CHIEF HONCHO of the US Covid response group representing the US MEDICAL COMMUNITY said many times that cloth masks DO NOT WORK.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So we shouldn’t blame Florida for their rules saying you don’t need to wear masks or social distance but AOC screwed up by going to Florida and adhering to their guidelines And Even though Florida is not staying vigilant everyone else should?

Sounds like AOC isn’t the only hypocrite.
    I give a **** about what Sandy did. She's a skank and that is what skanks do. The fact that she is a Congresswoman just illustrates how low the bar is for becoming one and how stupid the New York people are. Cuomo, DeBlowsio, and Sandy Cortes and this idiot who is the new District Attorney of New York. A rouges list of bad people in power.

It depends on the construction of the cloth mask. Gators do nothing except keep your neck warm. 3-layer cloth masks are pretty effective in filtering out viral particles. 2-layer masks are not as effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I give a **** about what Sandy did. She's a skank and that is what skanks do. The fact that she is a Congresswoman just illustrates how low the bar is for becoming one and how stupid the New York people are. Cuomo, DeBlowsio, and Sandy Cortes and this idiot who is the new District Attorney of New York. A rouges list of bad people in power.
    The irony in this is hilarious from coming from the Trump sycophant.

Did you see her rubbing up against those blacks? Put that on the news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why do you call her Sandy?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That does not change a thing. It fits perfectly in this, and nearly every other, case.
    The CDC has advised people to wear masks in large groups of unfamiliar people and avoid large groups from the beginning.
    Unless you have an articulate thing to add, perhaps this should end this portion of the discussion. Thus far, you have added nothing of value.
    There's no need to restate what the CDC recommends when I've already posted it.

Good luck with your crusade, though.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why do you call her Sandy?
    You sure you want to open that can of worms?