Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 560 of 610 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 9139
  1. #8386
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Don't you call yourself one?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yes. But I didnít say Iíd be cool with letting drag queens read to my kids, nor would/should anybody that has read the Bible and takes it seriously.

    To be a Christian is to follow the teachings of Christ. Iím not sure why people canít make that connection.

  2. #8387
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yeah, and I call you half-bus Rip, so what is your point? Having trouble backing up your talk with proof again and now it is about insults, often ones that don't make any sense or tied into the discourse and ending with a weak arse lol. Are we having problems with focusing as well? That seem to be your running MO.
    You are a weak minded, overly sensitive, and stupid old man. Your inability to follow along or understand whatís already been said/shown to you isnít my issue.

  3. #8388
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are a weak minded, overly sensitive, and stupid old man. Your inability to follow along or understand whatís already been said/shown to you isnít my issue.
    Where is the proof that left are fascinated with drag queens? It is you who can't follow your own train of thought and clarify them with proof. What the hell does that say about you? Just another right wing airbag poster spewing nonsense.

    How would you feel if I ran around here saying that republicans are into racism because David Duke ran as a republican? didn't this all started with AOC going to a gay event where they had drag queens? David Duke held KKK rallies, ran for as republican so Republicans are into racism. AOC went to a gay event, she is a leftist thus leftists are fascinated with drag queens. There, Half-Bus Rip logic at it's finest. I think I am ready for the protective football helmet now.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-04-2022 at 07:23 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #8389
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course.. right wing media bad, left wing media fine. keep doing you and exposing your bias.
    I know, isn't it the worst when someone doesn't piss themselves with excitement over the random right wing media you consume?

  5. #8390
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,272
    We've been to a few Drag Queen Story Hours at the STL Public Library; they're fun, the kids enjoy it, and only like 30% of them walk out transgendered afterwards.

  6. #8391
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yes. But I didnít say Iíd be cool with letting drag queens read to my kids, nor would/should anybody that has read the Bible and takes it seriously.

    To be a Christian is to follow the teachings of Christ. Iím not sure why people canít make that connection.
    To be fair, I've seen you insult numerous people here as well.

    I mean, most Christians sin on the regular. Being ok with a few harmless humans reading to children certainly doesn't call for the cilice belt to be taken out


    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 01-04-2022 at 07:51 PM.

  7. #8392
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,182
    I would be the first to say I am a bad Christian working to do better.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #8393
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,321
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We've been to a few Drag Queen Story Hours at the STL Public Library; they're fun, the kids enjoy it, and only like 30% of them walk out transgendered afterwards.
    No doubt, I'd rather my kid be in room full of drag queens over of a room full of priests

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  9. #8394
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No doubt, I'd rather my kid be in room full of drag queens over of a room full of priests

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Or a room full of BOP's Trump facebook group.

  10. #8395
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Where is the proof that left are fascinated with drag queens? It is you who can't follow your own train of thought and clarify them with proof. What the hell does that say about you? Just another right wing airbag poster spewing nonsense.

    How would you feel if I ran around here saying that republicans are into racism because David Duke ran as a republican? didn't this all started with AOC going to a gay event where they had drag queens? David Duke held KKK rallies, ran for as republican so Republicans are into racism. AOC went to a gay event, she is a leftist thus leftists are fascinated with drag queens. There, Half-Bus Rip logic at it's finest. I think I am ready for the protective football helmet now.
    Why would I care? Itís just politics. Itís a vote that Iíve cast only twice in my life. I donít take politics that seriously. So insult away if it makes you feel good! Iíll helpÖ

    I think Ted Cruz is a creepy looking dude. Less creepy with the beard, but still, creepy and not at all masculine.

    Donald Trump was overly sensitive. Like you! Iíd guess you have better looking hair though.

    I can understand such a passionate response if I took a pot shot at your family, or black people, or even your hometown or a sports team. But, man, itís politics. Get some thicker skin.

  11. #8396
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No doubt, I'd rather my kid be in room full of drag queens over of a room full of priests

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I wouldnít let them around either.

  12. #8397
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yes. But I didnít say Iíd be cool with letting drag queens read to my kids, nor would/should anybody that has read the Bible and takes it seriously.

    To be a Christian is to follow the teachings of Christ. Iím not sure why people canít make that connection.
    You are a POS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #8398
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are a POS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donít have kids


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #8399
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are a POS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For taking the Bible at its word? Sure, I guess. Iíve been called worse by better.

  15. #8400
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,001

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    To be fair, I've seen you insult numerous people here as well.

    I mean, most Christians sin on the regular. Being ok with a few harmless humans reading to children certainly doesn't call for the cilice belt to be taken out


    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    With all the sin in the world I wonder why Jack-o is so fixated on all things trans and seems so triggered by the seemingly victimless sin of homosexuality. Itís a total mystery


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-04-2022 at 08:33 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •