Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 559 of 610 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Apparently, there is something called "Drag Queen Story Hour". It was made into a PBS production that features Queens or a Queen (I'm not sure which) reading kids' stories. it is intended to promote reading and inclusivity. It was listed as a suggested "supplemental resource" by the NYC DOE.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/22/doe-tr...en-story-hour/
    And sixty years ago they would throw a fit if Blacks were reading kid stories. This isn't about encouraging lifestyles but showing the diversity of the human condition which you are stating. The problem is that the idea of drag queens are doing it is causing the problems with the conservatives. I would have no problem with this being show in our schools. I don't think it would be show, since there is a strong anti-gay feeling in poor area. One, it might benefit the kid who might go that way in the future, and two, to foster tolerant towards drag queens and gays which goes beyond just inclusivity.

Yes, liberal are pushing for tolerant and including people who have been shun by the general public, but it isn't because they are fascinate with drag queens. It would be like saying that white liberals are fascinated with Blacks because they wish to see more diversity in society. Or n***** lovers if we are talking pre-sixties.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is this new news to you?

there has been numerous stories about drag queens reading to children.

it's not Conservatives doing this and supporting this.
    It is news to just about everyone that doesn't tune into to the get enraged about irrelevant stuff network

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Right, and it just so happen you don't have any proof that is what liberal teachers are doing. Is this something that "white liberals" do, because I sure as hell know that liberal teachers aren't teaching beddy by time with drag queens up in our schools. I am pretty damn sure this doesn't happen in the latino or muslim schools that have liberal teachers.

I get so tired of you f'ing Rep. poster stating negative bs about leftist or liberals without any proof. Like some silly arse high school girls going on a hate spew.
    Old man yells at cloud because the mean Republican shattered his delusions.

And sixty years ago they would throw a fit if Blacks were reading kid stories. This isn't about encouraging lifestyles but showing the diversity of the human condition which you are stating. The problem is that the idea of drag queens are doing it is causing the problems with the conservatives. I would have no problem with this being show in our schools. I don't think it would be show, since there is a strong anti-gay feeling in poor area. One, it might benefit the kid who might go that way in the future, and two, to foster tolerant towards drag queens and gays which goes beyond just inclusivity.

Yes, liberal are pushing for tolerant and including people who have been shun by the general public, but it isn't because they are fascinate with drag queens. It would be like saying that white liberals are fascinated with Blacks because they wish to see more diversity in society. Or n***** lovers if we are talking pre-sixties.
    Didnít you call yourself a Christian yesterday? lol

Someone was trying to foster goodwill. Seems Jacko got upset and first labeled it "liberal" then decided all liberals are fascinated with drag queens. It is neither liberal nor conservative. It's is telling that Jacko is a proud conservative, is upset by it, and equates it with liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    WTF does that have to do with what he said?

nm
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Old man yells at cloud because the mean Republican shattered his delusions.
    A the young nimrod still having provided proof that liberals are fascinated with drag queen.

Let see about the republican delusional shattering ability.

1. The election was stolen
    2. that there is wide spread voter fraud
    3. climate change is a made up science
    4. Evolution is made up science
    5. Trusting in republican talking heads over medical experts not Fauci.
    6. That Biden is a progressive
    7. That BLM is a marxist organization.

Trump Time
    1. Mexican illegals are crossing the border with drugs and they are rapists
    2. The cornavirus is nothing but the common flu
    3. I will abolish Obama care and give you something better
    4. The pandemic will be over in the fall.

I won't even go into the drivel you have posted or the Moron king or Brett. the three stooges of the PSD forum.

Like millions and millions of illegals are crossing the border
    Last edited by WES445; 01-04-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    WTF does that have to do with what he said?
    Literally everything if you read the Bible.

Yeah, and I call you half-bus Rip, so what is your point? Having trouble backing up your talk with proof again and now it is about insults, often ones that don't make any sense or tied into the discourse and ending with a weak arse lol. Are we having problems with focusing as well? That seem to be your running MO.

Will Rogers

waste of time. later.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is this new news to you?

there has been numerous stories about drag queens reading to children.

it's not Conservatives doing this and supporting this.
    Drag queens READING to children. The HORROR.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Don't you call yourself one?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Someone was trying to foster goodwill. Seems Jacko got upset and first labeled it "liberal" then decided all liberals are fascinated with drag queens. It is neither liberal nor conservative. It's is telling that Jacko is a proud conservative, is upset by it, and equates it with liberalism.
    It seems that anything that upset conservatives gets throw into the liberal bin. Honestly, they couldn't tell a liberal from a leftist from a communist. It is easier to just throw them all in the liberal bin and not use their god given brain to learn the different between them. If they are upset with the attention the black or gay communities are getting over their SOCIAL issues... it becomes those damn lefties.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-04-2022 at 06:31 PM.

Will Rogers

A the young nimrod still having provided proof that liberals are fascinated with drag queen.

Let see about the republican delusional shattering ability.

1. The election was stolen
    2. that there is wide spread voter fraud
    3. climate change is a made up science
    4. Evolution is made up science
    5. Trusting in republican talking heads over medical experts not Fauci.
    6. That Biden is a progressive
    7. That BLM is a marxist organization.

Trump Time
    1. Mexican illegals are crossing the border with drugs and they are rapists
    2. The cornavirus is nothing but the common flu
    3. I will abolish Obama care and give you something better
    4. The pandemic will be over in the fall.

I won't even go into the drivel you have posted or the Moron king or Brett. the three stooges of the PSD forum.

Like millions and millions of illegals are crossing the border
    Youíve already had left leaning posters confirm it.

What point are you trying to make with these lists? I donít get offended as easily as you. But itís a nice exercise to keep that old brain functioning, right?