Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 552 of 610 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As much as her frustration is directed at the wrong people, what exactly was she supposed to do? Predict the COVID surge in NY? Is she supposed to administer vaccines herself? These situations are entirely different. Cruz left the people in his state in the midst of a state of emergency where millions of people were without power in the freezing cold. And he only left because he didn't like the inconvenience of being without electricity.

AOC probably had this vacation planned for months. Let's see what she does to help her state when she comes home but these situations aren't as comparable as you hope they are.

Speaking of Florida, its been like 2 weeks since anyone has seen Ron DeSantis. Does anyone know if he is alive? Wonder if he has the same virus he loved downplaying.
    Hes been with his sick wife whos battling cancer right now you *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why hide the knowledge of him doing an honorable thing, taking care of a sick loved one, on the down low for so long?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So why hide the knowledge of him doing an honorable thing, taking care of a sick loved one, on the down low for so long?
    Why does it matter what hes doing or where he is? It was like two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

The reason it matters is because they have been putting out false press releases and social media postings with photos from weeks and months ago rather than making a truthful public statement.

Yall freak out when Biden or Harris say something minuscule and this is far bigger and you act like its nothing.

You guys ***** and complain when you don't see Biden for two or 3 days. He's a public official. He doesn't have to disclose why he's absent. Just the fact that he is.

Btw, dumbass i posted that before it was disclosed his wife had cancer. Hope it goes into remission and she is healthy when its over.

I was so very happy seeing Comatose Joe with his nurse Jill, walking along that private beach of his billionaire's buddy. So glad to know that he could get around without dry humping that Shepherd puppy dog for while. It shows progress with his dementia treatments. It was like a scene form HIGH ANXIETY. I wonder if Mel Brooks is still able to make movies? He might be able to pull a doozy off with Comatose Joe and Dingie Nancy.

As much as her frustration is directed at the wrong people, what exactly was she supposed to do? Predict the COVID surge in NY? Is she supposed to administer vaccines herself? These situations are entirely different. Cruz left the people in his state in the midst of a state of emergency where millions of people were without power in the freezing cold. And he only left because he didn't like the inconvenience of being without electricity.

AOC probably had this vacation planned for months. Let's see what she does to help her state when she comes home but these situations aren't as comparable as you hope they are.

Speaking of Florida, its been like 2 weeks since anyone has seen Ron DeSantis. Does anyone know if he is alive? Wonder if he has the same virus he loved downplaying.
    how can AOC say she is there for the people of NY when she is in Florida. she is the one that literally said bout Ted Cruz.. unlike that approach I actually give a damn.

why is it typical that people from PSD refused to say the same thing when it's one from their side.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

You guys ***** and complain when you don't see Biden for two or 3 days. He's a public official. He doesn't have to disclose why he's absent. Just the fact that he is.

Btw, dumbass i posted that before it was disclosed his wife had cancer. Hope it goes into remission and she is healthy when its over.
    You posted that today this came out yesterday dumbass

You posted that today this came out yesterday dumbass

No I posted that yesterday. Check the time stamp. It says yesterday at 4:37 pm.

Nice try but you need to learn how to read first.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how can AOC say she is there for the people of NY when she is in Florida. she is the one that literally said bout Ted Cruz.. unlike that approach I actually give a damn.

why is it typical that people from PSD refused to say the same thing when it's one from their side.
    Unless I am mistaken these politicians are on break for the Christmas holiday are they not? So wouldnt it make sense that she planned this trip well before the surge in cases. Why don't you give a **** about any other politicians that might be on vacation at the moment? Could it be that you have this weird fixation with AOC? Nah, never.

I dont care if Ted took vacation time. These politicians earn vacation time like everyone else. I didn't give a **** about Trump on the golf course like I didn't care about Obama or now Biden. I fault Cruz for leaving his state in the middle of a natural disaster and a state emergency because he didnt like the fact that him and his family had no electricity in their home. That's completely ****ing callous and he knew it because he came back home almost immediately after it was reported. He made some sad excuse to why he went of course.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-01-2022 at 06:02 PM.

I find it hilarious the attention that a dumb *** skank like AOC could have gotten elected to congress in the first place let alone to run the Democrat Party. Between her and that Somalian wench who married her brother while already having a "husband" it really shows you how screwed up the Democrat Party is. Between the two of them they couldn't write "CAT' is you spotted them the C and the T. Now AOC is going to run for Shumer's Senate seat. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I find it hilarious the attention that a dumb *** skank like AOC could have gotten elected to congress in the first place let alone to run the Democrat Party. Between her and that Somalian wench who married her brother while already having a "husband" it really shows you how screwed up the Democrat Party is. Between the two of them they couldn't write "CAT' is you spotted them the C and the T. Now AOC is going to run for Shumer's Senate seat. Hilarious.
    At least you find humor in it and arent a bitter crank

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

AOC has an asteroid named after her for coming in second place in a science competition. Additionally she graduated cum laude with a degree in economics and international relations. Where are you sitting exactly?

She was drinking without a mask

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I find it hilarious the attention that a dumb *** skank like AOC could have gotten elected to congress in the first place let alone to run the Democrat Party.
    Is it just me, or is this not a sentence that makes sense? It's like that magnetic poetry if you just jumble up all the words.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."