Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 551 of 610 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And he comes back from the grave for a AOC update. Dude, that is the first time I have mention your name in months and that was in passing like now.

But honestly, you made a name for yourself going after AOC just like little Special here. So quit *****ing about being enshrine as such in the ROYAL HALLS OF PSD.
    "going after" means nothing when many times she has deserved to be criticized.

imagine anyone being triggered at posts against what Boebert has said, rather than agreeing with her saying something stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

And he comes back from the grave for a AOC update. Dude, that is the first time I have mention your name in months and that was in passing like now.

But honestly, you made a name for yourself going after AOC just like little Special here. So quit *****ing about being enshrine as such in the ROYAL HALLS OF PSD.
    AOC is so alluring to them. They hate her but love her. She is their reason for getting up in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    "going after" means nothing when many times she has deserved to be criticized.

imagine anyone being triggered at posts against what Boebert has said, rather than agreeing with her saying something stupid.
    After hearing her Ilhan joke, which as you wanted we are posting against what she said, she is a stupid and agreeing on it.

Kind of a loopy post
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

After hearing her Ilhan joke, which as you wanted we are posting against what she said, she is a stupid and agreeing on it.

Kind of a loopy post
    so you agree, we were all against what Boebert said. nobody was taking the side of Boebert simply because she is a Republican and accusing the other side of only attacking her because they are obsessed with her. it's the same thing with AOC, except PSD left rushes to defend her on anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're conveniently skipping over the fact that AOC doesn't say the hateful, childish sort of things that Boebert does. I know you want to present them as two peas in a pod but that is far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're conveniently skipping over the fact that AOC doesn't say the hateful, childish sort of things that Boebert does. I know you want to present them as two peas in a pod but that is far from the truth.
    Conveniently but not coincidentally.

Obviously.

I know Republicans’ idea of “disaster relief” is flying to Cancun while the power’s still out, but unlike that approach I actually give a damn

https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/31/o...kdown-florida/
    Ocasio-Cortez Escapes NYC Lockdowns For Sunny Florida
    While COVID-19 cases surged in New York City, Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was pictured vacationing in Florida, National Review reported.

Ocasio-Cortez was spotted drinking cocktails outside of a restaurant in Miami Beach on Thursday while New York City reported a record high number of COVID-19 cases, National Review reported. Ocasio-Cortez represents New York’s 14th congressional district, which includes parts of the Bronx and Queens.
    “If Sen. Cruz had resigned back in January after helping gin up a violent insurrection that killed several people, he could’ve taken his vacation in peace,” she tweeted at the time. “Texans should continue to demand his resignation.”

“Ted, this is pretty rich coming from someone who fled their own home (and responsibilities) during an environmental crisis to cross the border and seek refuge in Mexico,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted months later in response to a post by Cruz. “Also you funded cages, expanded cages, and yet you’re complaining about cages. You have no policy, just puff.”

of course AOC tries to spin it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As much as her frustration is directed at the wrong people, what exactly was she supposed to do? Predict the COVID surge in NY? Is she supposed to administer vaccines herself? These situations are entirely different. Cruz left the people in his state in the midst of a state of emergency where millions of people were without power in the freezing cold. And he only left because he didn't like the inconvenience of being without electricity.

AOC probably had this vacation planned for months. Let's see what she does to help her state when she comes home but these situations aren't as comparable as you hope they are.

Speaking of Florida, its been like 2 weeks since anyone has seen Ron DeSantis. Does anyone know if he is alive? Wonder if he has the same virus he loved downplaying.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-31-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As much as her frustration is directed at the wrong people, what exactly was she supposed to do? Predict the COVID surge in NY? Is she supposed to administer vaccines herself? These situations are entirely different. Cruz left the people in his state in the midst of a state of emergency where millions of people were without power in the freezing cold. And he only left because he didn't like the inconvenience of being without electricity.

AOC probably had this vacation planned for months. Let's see what she does to help her state when she comes home but these situations aren't as comparable as you hope they are.

Speaking of Florida, its been like 2 weeks since anyone has seen Ron DeSantis. Does anyone know if he is alive? Wonder if he has the same virus he loved downplaying.
    The comments you had for Cruz in comparison to those you have for Cortez is not mind boggling at all.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Did she even try to blame it on her kids?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Did she even try to blame it on her kids?
    Nope. She deflected by saying Republicans are frustrated because we can't **** her.

Good luck with that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The comments you had for Cruz in comparison to those you have for Cortez is not mind boggling at all.
    Well considering you have no idea what the definition of the word "context" is, surely these things are so much the same.

Gee, I wonder where every other member of Congress is right now.

Actually, I don’t.

But I am sure Special is all over it. I mean he wouldn’t single out just one member, would he?