Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 550 of 610 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 9139
  1. #8236
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, we are tired of you criticism AOC continuously over the most idiotic reasons. She is dancing on the rooftop, she wearing expensive clothes for a Vogue shoot, she crying at the border, she is doing this and that. You and Sluggo are so into dissing AOC to the point of just being the kid who cries wolf.
    Just watch: he will now blame her “excessive” media exposure to justify his infantile and laughable obsession with Ocasio-Cortez.

    Oh poor little Special: you are indeed but a brutal victim of the liberal media.

  2. #8237
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Just watch: he will now blame her “excessive” media exposure to justify his infantile and laughable obsession with Ocasio-Cortez.

    Oh poor little Special: you are indeed but a brutal victim of the liberal media.
    I guess the media isn't supposed to cover this troll when she is criticized, even by another Democrat.

    must be the media's fault that people are obsessed with Republicans Boebert and Greeen, and not those idiots themselves, right.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #8238
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Just watch: he will now blame her “excessive” media exposure to justify his infantile and laughable obsession with Ocasio-Cortez.

    Oh poor little Special: you are indeed but a brutal victim of the liberal media.
    He follows her around like a little ill tempered puppy. Constantly yapping and yipping. Most of her coverage comes on the right wing new media circuit where they use her as a dart board to get those rating up.

    " I can't wait to watch FOX to see what that bit ch is doing now. Oh the outrage" A distraction from what really are a threat.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-09-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  4. #8239
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,870
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess the media isn't supposed to cover this troll when she is criticized, even by another Democrat.

    must be the media's fault that people are obsessed with Republicans Boebert and Greeen, and not those idiots themselves, right.
    no one cares that she was criticized "by a Democrat"? Not everyone is a hyper-partisan brainwashed troll.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #8240
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,949
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one Democrat calling out another Democrat, is right wing garbage?



    ****ing troll, all you do here all day long is post nonsense.
    Nothing I said was incorrect.

    Your entire existence consists of mindlessly regurgitating right-wing MSM garbage while calling everyone and their mother a brainwashed troll. You are truly a worthless moron of epic proportions.

  6. #8241
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He follows her around like a little ill tempered puppy. Constantly yapping and yipping. Most of her coverage comes on the right wing new media circuit where they use her as a dart board to get those rating up.

    " I can't wait to watch FOX to see what that bit ch is doing now. Oh the outrage" A distraction from what really are a threat.
    you obviously don't pay much attention to media.
    it's left wing media that covers her opinion on anything she says. I've seen much more media attention from The Hill than Fox News.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #8242
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    I'm not anti AOC. most of the time she is an idiot and it shows, which is why even people in her own party can call her out.. but how dare anyone provide that news.


    I can also agree with her, if she was ever to say anything that makes sense.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...s-a-good-point
    AOC’s latest rant about law enforcement actually makes a good point
    “This is an issue that so many people in this country cannot believe is real,” Ocasio-Cortez said . “Civil forfeiture means that the government, law enforcement, etc., is allowed to take away your property — often your car or even your home — without an arrest, without criminal charges, and without ever going to court. And then the police can sell your property and use the proceeds as revenue.”

    Ocasio-Cortez has identified a very real problem. Over the last 20 years, the government has confiscated roughly $68.8 billion in property through this unfair process, according to the Institute for Justice. And, as the below graph shows, in 2019, the federal government alone — not even counting state and local law enforcement — stole more property annually than burglars did!

    And don’t make the mistake of thinking that most of this property is confiscated from convicted criminals or known leaders of drug cartels. As the congresswoman notes, it’s often taken without charges or a trial, and most of it is taken from very small-time offenders. Sometimes, the property taken is not owned by the person suspected of a crime, just by someone associated with a suspect, like the mother of a suspect.
    she is right about this.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #8243
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,287
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He follows her around like a little ill tempered puppy. Constantly yapping and yipping. Most of her coverage comes on the right wing new media circuit where they use her as a dart board to get those rating up.

    " I can't wait to watch FOX to see what that bit ch is doing now. Oh the outrage" A distraction from what really are a threat.
    Does he have the hots for her? Is that why he’s pulling her figurative pigtails on the playground?

  9. #8244
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    I doubt it, she is a dirty stinking leftist and Tucker, his life coach, wouldn't approve.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  10. #8245
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,287
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I doubt it, she is a dirty stinking leftist and Tucker, his life coach, wouldn't approve.
    That could make it taboo and more appealing.

  11. #8246
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,745
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does he have the hots for her? Is that why he’s pulling her figurative pigtails on the playground?
    Reminds me of your awkward fantasies about Pelosi.

  12. #8247
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,623
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, we are tired of you criticism AOC continuously over the most idiotic reasons. She is dancing on the rooftop, she wearing expensive clothes for a Vogue shoot, she crying at the border, she is doing this and that. You and Sluggo are so into dissing AOC to the point of just being the kid who cries wolf.
    I haven't posted here in about 5 months yet you seem to feel that I "am so into dissing AOC to the point of just being the kid who cries wolf.' Seems like I haven't "cried wolf" in quite some tome. Good to see you're as on top of things as you ever were. And that PSD is still so consistent.

    What was that phrase about living rent free in someone's head. Seems like it applies to you. Months since I've last posted and it's still in your head. Maybe dying of loneliness.

  13. #8248
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I haven't posted here in about 5 months yet you seem to feel that I "am so into dissing AOC to the point of just being the kid who cries wolf.' Seems like I haven't "cried wolf" in quite some tome. Good to see you're as on top of things as you ever were. And that PSD is still so consistent.

    What was that phrase about living rent free in someone's head. Seems like it applies to you. Months since I've last posted and it's still in your head. Maybe dying of loneliness.
    And he comes back from the grave for a AOC update. Dude, that is the first time I have mention your name in months and that was in passing like now.

    But honestly, you made a name for yourself going after AOC just like little Special here. So quit *****ing about being enshrine as such in the ROYAL HALLS OF PSD.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 12-10-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  14. #8249
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    You can ask Spock what I am being enshrines for if you want to brighten your day with bad Wes stories.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

  15. #8250
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I haven't posted here in about 5 months yet you seem to feel that I "am so into dissing AOC to the point of just being the kid who cries wolf.' Seems like I haven't "cried wolf" in quite some tome.
    The only way you could ever go 5 months without penning a post whining about the dreaded AOC is if you didn't post at all for 5 months. This is far from the accomplishment you seem to think it is.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •