Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 548 of 548 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548
Results 8,206 to 8,217 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The sweatshirt is about $12. The silk screening costs about $20 to set up and you use about 50 cents of printing supplies per sweatshirt. $60 sounds about right.
    Hey, whatís wrong with a little capitalism here and there?

Not a thing. Its just a little bit out of character for AOC.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

How so? These people rise money. This is one way they do it. Itís not like she is running an Etsy to get her art out there. The goods are overpriced bc they are more a gift for your donation more anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-25-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This speaks to my point a couple of a couple of pages back.

Itís easy to accuse progressive politicians like Ocasio-Cortez of hypocrisy for using the system, and yet they have little choice; they are the ones who are forced to do battle in a system almost entirely rigged towards the influence of money.

Most Republicans and many Democrats donít have to worry about that accusation ó they created and sustain the very system, so when they take advantage of it, itís no big deal.

EDIT: And Ewingís point is an excellent one in this context.

So I understand that a particular vote on a subject can be emotional, or difficult, and can cause a strong emotional reaction.
    But she felt her safety was a concern because of a vote on the floor over funding of Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So I understand that a particular vote on a subject can be emotional, or difficult, and can cause a strong emotional reaction.
    But she felt her safety was a concern because of a vote on the floor over funding of Israel?

She's done this before. At some point, you just have to admire her acting skills. She's a 30 year old woman crying like a 5 year old. I mean, c'mon, if you're upset about the legislation, that's fine. But save the acting for Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post

She's done this before. At some point, you just have to admire her acting skills. She's a 30 year old woman crying like a 5 year old. I mean, c'mon, if you're upset about the legislation, that's fine. But save the acting for Hollywood.
    Umm. Maybe you were born yesterday, but Iím gonna clue you in here: just about all politicians are acting (none more effectively than the most recent president ó some people actually think he is a Christian. LOL)

I fear, our future Vice-President, Representative Greene isn't acting.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

But AOC needs to buck up. This might play well with Oprah's crowd. Oh, she is so caring. I whether see some ice-cold, steely determinating in her eyes to correct this problem. She has been off her game since Biden came into office.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    But AOC needs to buck up. This might play well with Oprah's crowd. Oh, she is so caring. I whether see some ice-cold, steely determinating in her eyes to correct this problem. She has been off her game since Biden came into office.
    Ready for this? Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is an inexperienced, rookie congresswomen who has some decent ideas but whom the media and the rest of us somehow have annointed as the future of the progressive movement.

She may well be that future, but no matter, she is not without her warts.
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-08-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Ready for this? Ms. Pcasio-Cortez is an inexperienced, rookie congresswomen who has some decent ideas but who the media and the rest of us somehow have annointed as the future of the progressive movement.

She may well be, but she ainít without her warts.
    Please don't get me wrong. I criticize and hope she does better. She cried voting for the Isreal defense fund. That is two times. One more time I am thinking it is a trait. So she needs to buck up. Can you see her opponent playing off these incidents to their advantage? Strong imagery is needed to be a leader. Save the tears for the wakes and honoring those who have fallen.

She needs to start kicking arse again like Katie Porter is doing now in the committees. That is the imagery she needs to generate.

Will Rogers

I love Katie Porter.