Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 546 of 548 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546547548 LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 8220
  1. #8176
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,395
    From the official AOC team shop (I couldn't even type that without laughing) I give you... the "tax the rich" crew neck sweatshirt.



    Down with capitalism!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  2. #8177
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,066

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    From the official AOC team shop (I couldn't even type that without laughing) I give you... the "tax the rich" crew neck sweatshirt.



    Down with capitalism!
    She is a politician. do think she is a monk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #8178
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,395
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She is a politician. do think she is a monk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think she's the kind of girl my friends warned me not to put my dick in.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  4. #8179
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    You're a living meme.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  5. #8180
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I think she's the kind of girl my friends warned me not to put my dick in.
    Friends lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #8181
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,395
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You're a living meme.
    I finally got rid of spliff and now I have this guy. See you in the next thread I post in!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  7. #8182
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She is a politician. do think she is a monk?
    Sometimes I think where we see “tax the rich” conservatives see “kill the rich”

  8. #8183
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,395
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Friends lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's always natepro to keep me company. I've never been short of a few groupies here.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  9. #8184
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I finally got rid of spliff and now I have this guy. See you in the next thread I post in!
    Yeah...he definitely has that spliff puppy dog syndrome. Dude seems to also have a crush on me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #8185
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,395
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...he definitely has that spliff puppy dog syndrome. Dude seems to also have a crush on me.
    We’re irresistible.

  11. #8186
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    We’re irresistible.
    I am pretty hot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #8187
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...he definitely has that spliff puppy dog syndrome. Dude seems to also have a crush on me.
    And yet here you are, unable to keep my name out of your mouth when I wasn't even talking to you.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  13. #8188
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sometimes I think where we see “tax the rich” conservatives see “kill the rich”


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  14. #8189
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,839
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And yet here you are, unable to keep my name out of your mouth when I wasn't even talking to you.
    He and I just have similar experiences with you and spliff. Take that as you will.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #8190
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He and I just have similar experiences with you and spliff. Take that as you will.
    Yes, it is a completely shocking development that the same few people would reply to dumb things you say on a public forum frequented by those same few people. What a shocking and completely unforeseen turn of events. Who could've predicted it!


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •