Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 610 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    How the **** do you know that. Can you back it?
    Google it genius, I mean genius professor. It's well documented in photos that this is mainly a group of men. It's not even close, but mkay.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

nonsensical? Do you know what that means? It's not like 25 gang members get out of a Volkswagen beetle and then they shoot you.

Seriously ya'll are full of it. You desperately want people who are desperate to not have valid reasons for said desperation. That's fine, plant you flag in the ground and stand over but at least ****ing own it.
    Have you been to any of these countries or are you just making ******** up? I have family all over South and Central America due to businesses from both my paternal and maternal side. Yes, it's nonsensical. I'm sorry if you think gang and drug violence is the same as mass genocide. Really, do some research on what a mass genocide is. Imagine an entire race being discriminated against and killed. Imagine an entire religious group being discriminated against and killed. Now you're telling me these people in Honduras are fleeing the same type of violence? Give me a break. Hondurans aren't being killed for being Hondurans. Jews were killed because they were jews. Tell me which one is more significant in cultural history.

There's no nuance in this world anymore.

Hondurans are not dying the same way other people are dying, so Hondurans have no right to complain about dying.

AOC is melting y'alls minds

Anyways, she's going after Manchin now because of the likelihood that he becomes the leading Dem on the Senete Energy and Natural Resources Committee. A role that not one single Democrat in the world should support him having.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...mittee-1002853
    HELLO

OK... If you say so you can believe that. Personally, I will accept the history books rather that rando on the internet.

If you want to pretend like we said poverty is the only reason why genocide happens... believe that too.
    Which history books show Poverty and lack of opportunity lead to GENOCIDE!

That's what you guys are saying, that poverty and lack of opportunity lead to genocide.

NO IT DOESN'T otherwise why don't we see it happening more? There's lots of poor countries with low levels of opportunity, most never degrade into Genocide.

http://genocidewatch.org/genocide/te...fgenocide.html

This is genocide watches list of the ten stages of Genocide by Dr. Gregory Stanton. He's a professor at George Mason, who founded the Cambodian Genocide project at Yale in 1981, went on to help negotiate the Un-Cambodian Governments agreement that led to the Khmer Rouge Tribunal, and wrote the internal rules and procedures for evidence for the Tribunal.

AT NO POINT DOES IT LIST POVERTY AND LACK OF OPPORTUNITY as a cause of genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That would be an amazing option to offer people. I know different things root people but sometimes like with all problems you have to bite the bullet and change something significant to make things better. I remember a job I had in my 20s. Me and this girl lived together at the time in one of cheaper apartments you could find in a decent blue collar neighborhood in NJ. One of my co-workers was a single Mom with a school aged kid who lived in Patterson. What she paid in rent she could gotten a similar place in my neighborhood. My neighborhood nicer, had a lot better school, was closer to our work etc. I remember thinking why doesn't this lady move? We actually talked about it and she agreed it would be better for her but she was just comfortable. Luckily when I could only afford to live in a bad neighborhood and didn't have transportation I was a young kid with little responsibility. no attachments, and felt living next to whore house was fun.
    Living next to a whore house is always fun, regardless of the neighborhood.

How the **** do you know that. Can you back it?
    Literally MSNBC
    https://freebeacon.com/issues/msnbc-...-about-asylum/

Then you have the reports by the DHS
    “The caravan members are predominately male,” Department of Homeland Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
    https://www.ntd.com/migrant-caravan-...al_261919.html

On top of that, these caravan members were offered ASYLUM AND WORK OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO! And turned it down.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...th-2018-10-27/
    Why would a refugee fleeing their for their life turn down the opportunity to be granted legal asylum and work.

Especially if lack of opportunities are one of the reasons they're leaving their home land.
    Last edited by ciaban; 12-01-2018 at 02:04 PM.

nonsensical? Do you know what that means? It's not like 25 gang members get out of a Volkswagen beetle and then they shoot you.

Seriously ya'll are full of it. You desperately want people who are desperate to not have valid reasons for said desperation. That's fine, plant you flag in the ground and stand over but at least ****ing own it.
    No, what people are objecting too is the misuse of a specific LEGAL DEFINITION that comes with rights and protections NOT granted to other immigrants.

No one here is denying that there is poverty or gangs in El Salvador, what were disagreeing with is the idea that poverty and gangs make them REFUGEES. If that's the case, then the whole of inner city Chicago are all refugees.
    I wonder if you compared the rates of PTSD in those populations what you would find...hmmmmm survivors of domsestic abuse (which usually consist of long term repeated physiocal and sexual assaults) what would we find...? Hmmmm I wonder...

No wait I don't wonder.... because the rates of PTSD are statistically equal to that of combat veterans.
    Except that doesn't make any of them Refugees, which is a specific LEGAL DESIGNATION.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Anyways, she's going after Manchin now because of the likelihood that he becomes the leading Dem on the Senete Energy and Natural Resources Committee. A role that not one single Democrat in the world should support him having.

It’s like having special or Walter as congressman

She’s beyond stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

She’s beyond stupid

So I get that you don't like her but what exactly did she do wrong in that statement?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

She’s beyond stupid

Could you imagine if you were a congressman? Serenity now!

She’s beyond stupid
    If so, I can’t imagine where that puts you — somewhere well beneath the primordial slime, I suppose.

Joe Manchin seems “poised to assume the top Democratic spot on the [Energy and Natural Resources] Committee. He is one of most conservative Democrats in Congress and has steadfastly backed his state's coal industry while backing legislation to limit EPA's regulatory authority.”

He has a “47 percent lifetime score from the League of Conservation Voters.” but his selection is not surprising: the last Democratic chairman of the ENR Committee was Louisiana's Mary Landrieu, “a strong advocate for her state’s oil and gas industry and who sought to expand offshore drilling.”

It probably did not occur to you that in fact Ms. Ocasio-Cortez......no, of course not. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Sounds like something Chuckie Schumbag would do
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Could you imagine if you were a congressman? Serenity now!
    I don’t get it. Steve King already is a Congressman.