Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 538 of 599 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 8976
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    My stance on vaccines/covid has nothing to do with a "culture war".

Outside of that, I basically just want healthcare for all and for us to stop destroying the planet. Those also have nothing to do with the culture war. Taxing the rich more has been a consistent belief of mine even before I'd say I drifted more towards the left and helps us achieve both of those things, and much much more. That is also not anything a part of any culture war.

YI will say, you've been less of a Bothsides Barry lately. I have noticed that.
    I think the fact that politicians will screw us out of universal healthcare and reasonable measures for improving the environment just to "win" against their opponents is part of that culture war.

I hate the Democrat party because they are anti-progress to maintain power which they can do because they know they will get the majority of the votes regardless, I hate the GOP because they are ONLY about maintaining power.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think their may be some latent racism there to think that people from predominantly white countries aren’t “real” immigrants.
    Yep pretty racist. Canadian are American Jr. but Mexican are exotic. I know a lot more Mexicans then Canadians. You?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I loved the optic of her at a 30k plate dinner walking around with a tax the rich dress while her masked up help carried the end of her dress for her.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I loved the optic of her at a 30k plate dinner walking around with a tax the rich dress while her masked up help carried the end of her dress for her.
    I love that you don't allow the reality that the ticket was free for her and the dress was donated invade your enjoyment of "the optics."

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I love that you don't allow the reality that the ticket was free for her and the dress was donated invade your enjoyment of "the optics."
    No, I'm fully aware that a politician got a really expensive gift from her rich friends.

She has to be a republican plant. It's just too good.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

No, I'm fully aware that a politician got a really expensive gift from her rich friends.

She has to be a republican plant. It's just too good.
    If you're invited - as NY elected officials frequently are - you don't pay to attend. It's not unique to her.

The fact that we're still talking about it seems to be, though.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    If you're invited - as NY elected officials frequently are - you don't pay to attend. It's not unique to her.

The fact that we're still talking about it seems to be, though.
    Because your little commie gal who constantly preaches about how rich people are the root of all evil showed up to the most extravagant event of the year wearing a dress so gaudy it needed a government employee to operate the tail end of it.

"Hur dur, she didn't pay."

No **** she didn't pay, lol. Commie politicians don't actually pay for things.

And I love that the help all have to be masked while the "sophisticated" don't have to abide. Rules for thee...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Because your little commie gal who constantly preaches about how rich people are the root of all evil showed up to the most extravagant event of the year wearing a dress so gaudy it needed a government employee to operate the tail end of it.

And I love that the help all have to be masked while the "sophisticated" don't have to abide. Rules for thee...
    The fact that you’re still whining about “commie” is a bit sad. That **** was 50 years ago. It died back with McCarthyism. Find a new boogieman!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The fact that you’re still whining about “commie” is a bit sad. That **** was 50 years ago. It died back with McCarthyism. Find a new boogieman!
    Hey, how many more galas with the elite does she need to attend before those broken promises start working out?

She's an absolute gift from the left and it's hilarious watching you guys desperately defend her obvious hypocrisy.

It's Animal Farm 2021 but the pigs were replaced with a horse.

She seems to really upset you.

I wonder if you were this upset when Mitt Romney attended? Or the multiple years Trump attended?

And of course, all guests had to wear masks while indoors and pass a PCR test that day as well as show proof of vaccination, but again I understand that you're not really into letting reality get in the way of some impotent rage.

To quote Russell Brand “When I was poor and I complained about inequality they said I was bitter, now I’m rich and complain about inequality they say I’m a hypocrite. I’m starting to think they just don’t want to talk about inequality.”

Hey, how many more galas with the elite does she need to attend before those broken promises start working out?

She's an absolute gift from the left and it's hilarious watching you guys desperately defend her obvious hypocrisy.

It's Animal Farm 2021 but the pigs were replaced with a horse.
    Don’t you know that it’s racist to talk about AOC in any negative way on here…

Yeah, this is one thing that if Special was complaining about I would agree with him. I get the tickets were comped and the dress was designed for her but its just a bad look all the way around. The message is hypocritical to the event and how much that dress probably cost to make.

I don't hate AOC but she clearly likes the attention that her meteoric rise has given her. Maybe the backlash will make her circle back to her core values in wanting to help people because as much as I don't always agree with her politics, I think she has a stronger conscience than most other politicians. This wasn't that though.

It someone gave me court side tickets for the Knicks and I went would I then be a hypocrite if I said I think wealth inequality is a problem and that the rich don’t pay there fair share in taxes? If so please explain how bc im missing it. I can only guess this is similar to how some people get mad when a poor person has something nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, this is one thing that if Special was complaining about I would agree with him. I get the tickets were comped and the dress was designed for her but its just a bad look all the way around. The message is hypocritical to the event and how much that dress probably cost to make.

I don't hate AOC but she clearly likes the attention that her meteoric rise has given her. Maybe the backlash will make her circle back to her core values in wanting to help people because as much as I don't always agree with her politics, I think she has a stronger conscience than most other politicians. This wasn't that though.
    Is there a way she could talk about wealth inequality without her opponents criticizing her for it?