Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 536 of 548 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It has. The amount of information casually available to pretty much everyone on the planet is wildly more than ever before.

The issue, of course, is that *******s also have far more access to people than ever before.
    The problem is the incorrect information is as easily available as the correct information and there's not much to tell you which is which.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The problem is the incorrect information is as easily available as the correct information and there's not much to tell you which is which.
    Sure, but the fact is information availability is HUGE. If you just think about literacy the internet has had a massive impact for the good.

AOC is mad about the Infrastructure bill being in trouble:
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-spending-plan

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    AOC is mad about the Infrastructure bill being in trouble:
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-spending-plan
    As a conservative, that article was so poorly written. Hire an editor Fox Business.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    As a conservative, that article was so poorly written. Hire an editor Fox Business.
    I saw a thing that said NY has paid out less than 3% of the federal COVID relief funds they've been given for the last 2 years, and the way other covid funds were wasted and sent where they were not most needed ... the level of corruption in government at every level makes me wonder how best to distribute the money since I do think infrastructure investment is critical.

I saw a thing that said NY has paid out less than 3% of the federal COVID relief funds they've been given for the last 2 years, and the way other covid funds were wasted and sent where they were not most needed ... the level of corruption in government at every level makes me wonder how best to distribute the money since I do think infrastructure investment is critical.
    A thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    A thing?

Thing one or thing two?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    A thing?

A piece.

A piece.
    “damn government”

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I kinda am upset that the two most AOC-obsessed people on this weren't able to post through Dressgate. Very sad.
    HELLO

They're among the worst, but no state has done well here.

Don't confuse corruption and incompitence.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I kinda am upset that the two most AOC-obsessed people on this weren't able to post through Dressgate. Very sad.
    To me the issue wasn't her stupid dress, or that the ticket price is 30k dollars.
    To me, the issue is you have all these wealthy people there maskless, while all the workers are required to wear masks, and in NY gatherings are often banned, but this one was OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    To me the issue wasn't her stupid dress, or that the ticket price is 30k dollars.
    To me, the issue is you have all these wealthy people there maskless, while all the workers are required to wear masks, and in NY gatherings are often banned, but this one was OK.
    That's not an actual concern of yours though. We know your stance on Covid, the vaccine, etc.

I think there are plenty of things to be critical of (she didn't pay for the ticket though, obviously). I think the optics are in many ways bad. I hold AOC to a higher standard than most politicians because she is potentially one of the very few that actually isn't there to serve the donor class' political interests. Sometimes things pop up that cast some doubt. And attending these bougie events are bad optics.

But all I know is "tax the rich" blew up on Google. It's good politics. It got people talking. I don't care about any of the culture war BS that consumes the right. I just want better things man. So hell yeah, spread the gospel AOC! It's time to tax the rich!
    HELLO

NY Post always willing to say the quiet part out loud. Apparently immigrants only come from “those” countries.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    That's not an actual concern of yours though. We know your stance on Covid, the vaccine, etc.

I think there are plenty of things to be critical of (she didn't pay for the ticket though, obviously). I think the optics are in many ways bad. I hold AOC to a higher standard than most politicians because she is potentially one of the very few that actually isn't there to serve the donor class' political interests. Sometimes things pop up that cast some doubt. And attending these bougie events are bad optics.

But all I know is "tax the rich" blew up on Google. It's good politics. It got people talking. I don't care about any of the culture war BS that consumes the right. I just want better things man. So hell yeah, spread the gospel AOC! It's time to tax the rich!
    You know the culture war is consuming the left too right? Note the post between my post and yours.

A key step to fighting the culture war is getting off of twitter/facebook/instagram/tiktok.