Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 535 of 610 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9139
  1. #8011
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,336
    Maybe Ms. Ocasio-Cortez gets attention because much of what she advocates (wage equality, civil rights, abortion, global warming mitigation, election reform, universal health care) finds strong support among the American population.

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ay-fair-share/

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...toral-college/

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...or-most-cases/

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...other-factors/

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...care-coverage/

  2. #8012
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    AOC is hardly in the news compared to Greene.

    Again, would you say you evenly criticize the 2, even though Greene is out in public saying idiotic things on a more regular basis?
    CNN always talks about Greene


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #8013
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Just in the last month


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #8014
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    CNN always talks about Greene


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Just in the last month


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe my stance was that Greene is in the news just as often. So even though youíre mentioning CNN, thanks for kind of proving my point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #8015
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I believe my stance was that Greene is in the news just as often. So even though youíre mentioning CNN, thanks for kind of proving my point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donít you think itís just as obsessive that CNN always talks about a representative who really has no power? I mean do we need videos and articles about her being banned from Twitter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #8016
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Donít you think itís just as obsessive that CNN always talks about a representative who really has no power? I mean do we need videos and articles about her being banned from Twitter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donít really care donít watch it. How do they cover AOC over at Fox/OANN? Pretty similar I imagine.

    And depends on what sheís saying. Greene says some ****ed up **** from time to time that is probably deserving of the attention. I certainly wouldnít chastise her though for expressing a fear of being raped as a woman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #8017
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Donít really care donít watch it. How do they cover AOC over at Fox/OANN? Pretty similar I imagine.

    And depends on what sheís saying. Greene says some ****ed up **** from time to time that is probably deserving of the attention. I certainly wouldnít chastise her though for expressing a fear of being raped as a woman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean sheís a no name politician who holds no power so who cares what she says? Isnít that what you guys say about AOC at least?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8018
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean sheís a no name politician who holds no power so who cares what she says? Isnít that what you guys say about AOC at least?
    Difference is there isnít a 500 page thread on Greene because we care so much about what she says, unlike AOC.

  9. #8019
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,170

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean sheís a no name politician who holds no power so who cares what she says? Isnít that what you guys say about AOC at least?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheís pretty much a household name amongst adults Iíd say at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #8020
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Difference is there isnít a 500 page thread on Greene because we care so much about what she says, unlike AOC.
    She comes up quite a bit in the cult thread from dbroncos especially


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #8021
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Where he gets his news, she, Corie Bush, Ilhan get demonize every day.

    Anytime those right wing talking heads attack the left, guess who picture they show?
    they deserve to be criticized for things they say, that has nothing to do with their race or religion.

    Cori Bush wants to defund the police, and still thinks there was no justice for Michael Brown.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #8022
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Difference is there isnít a 500 page thread on Greene because we care so much about what she says, unlike AOC.
    AOC has been around and covered by the media much longer.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #8023
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,336
    Itís more the case that nobody here really cares about anything of substance.

  14. #8024
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,411
    Remember when they said that the internet would enlighten the masses.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-27-2021 at 08:54 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #8025
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,489
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Remember when they said that the internet would enlighten the masses.
    It has. The amount of information casually available to pretty much everyone on the planet is wildly more than ever before.

    The issue, of course, is that *******s also have far more access to people than ever before.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •