Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 533 of 610 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you obviously don't pay attention because I've criticized Trump on little things (plural) too, but of course it didn't go on and on because nobody wanted to argue against me, you know since it was Trump and people arguing against me were not going to argue in defense of Trump.

you disrupted the conversation, you did this.

I have told you many times now AOC being a minority does not matter, and you don't listen. you would rather stick to your own opinion regardless of what I have said.
    my criticism of AOC has more to do with being a Democrat than anything else, but I bet you're going to ignore that and stick your your own conclusion.
    You see you say that you have but I don't see ANY quotes. You would need to find at least 20+ on some minor issue, I will gladly wait for you to share. The reality is you have never focused on ANYTHING Trump did to the level you have on this topic. A few random criticisms doesn't negate the overall point here, it's very extreme how you treat AOC in comparison and everyone paying attention can see that. Maybe it is you not paying attention at all to your own posts?

You have repeatedly told me I am not paying attention, am disruptive etc. which is no different than what I have responded with nor anything to infract over. If anything you refusing to answer many different posters on the double standards while bringing this up in multiple threads is coaxing someone. I did not personally insult you at all, you can quote and bold anywhere you think I directly insulted you if you want. I called out your posts in this thread then you brought up the history of this behavior.

I can have opinions just like you can lol. If we disagree so be it but just because you say something doesn't make it the holy grail. Instead of responding to the actual topic though you have now derailed the thread with your backseat moderation.

Actually I will gladly acknowledge that being a democrat or on the left might be a factor. I think your posts show pretty clear bigotry towards certain people. One thing they generally have in common is being democrat or at least a left wing talking point. It doesn't change the other identities involved but I could see this being the main reason you do this as well. So you admit you are just trolling in a partisan team game manner? Her being democrat is really the main reason for all of this? Thank you for responding to the actual topic.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You see you say that you have but I don't see ANY quotes. You would need to find at least 20+ on some minor issue, I will gladly wait for you to share. The reality is you have never focused on ANYTHING Trump did to the level you have on this topic. A few random criticisms doesn't negate the overall point here, it's very extreme how you treat AOC in comparison and everyone paying attention can see that. Maybe it is you not paying attention at all to your own posts?

You have repeatedly told me I am not paying attention, am disruptive etc. which is no different than what I have responded with nor anything to infract over. If anything you refusing to answer many different posters on the double standards while bringing this up in multiple threads is coaxing someone. I did not personally insult you at all, you can quote and bold anywhere you think I directly insulted you if you want. I called out your posts in this thread then you brought up the history of this behavior.

I can have opinions just like you can lol. If we disagree so be it but just because you say something doesn't make it the holy grail. Instead of responding to the actual topic though you have now derailed the thread with your backseat moderation.

Actually I will gladly acknowledge that being a democrat or on the left might be a factor. I think your posts show pretty clear bigotry towards certain people. One thing they generally have in common is being democrat or at least a left wing talking point. It doesn't change the other identities involved but I could see this being the main reason you do this as well. So you admit you are just trolling in a partisan team game manner? Her being democrat is really the main reason for all of this? Thank you for responding to the actual topic.
    I just said why would I go on and on about Trump when nobody would argue against me in defense of Trump the way they do with AOC. I told you that you don't pay attention.

you have an agenda and it's not a discussion on topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I just said why would I go on and on about Trump when nobody would argue against me in defense of Trump the way they do with AOC. I told you that you don't pay attention.

you have an agenda and it's not a discussion on topic.
    So you haven't actually focused on criticizing Trump to this extreme? Agreed.

If you are admitting that you only do this for AOC because she is a democrat and it gets a rise out of people... Thanks for admitting to everyone your agenda here is to troll/bait in a partisan manner.

As I said at any point if you cared about the topic you could explain the double standards shown around AOC and the Philando situation. That is something you haven't been able to actually explain without clear double standards. You keep deflecting away but again you show outrage over someone feeling fear while defend someone justifying killing another person based off their own.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So you haven't actually focused on criticizing Trump to this extreme? Agreed.

If you are admitting that you only do this for AOC because she is a democrat and it gets a rise out of people... Thanks for admitting to everyone your agenda here is to troll/bait in a partisan manner.

As I said at any point if you cared about the topic you could explain the double standards shown around AOC and the Philando situation. That is something you haven't been able to actually explain without clear double standards. You keep deflecting away but again you show outrage over someone feeling fear while defend someone justifying killing another person based off their own.
    I have criticized Trump on simple stupid things just like I have AOC. the differences is PSD left doesn't get bothered when I've done this for Trump and more often would rather ignore it.

you can go ahead and provide any evidence that anyone January 6th wanted to rape AOC, but we both know that you wont.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have criticized Trump on simple stupid things just like I have AOC. the differences is PSD left doesn't get bothered when I've done this for Trump and more often would rather ignore it.

you can go ahead and provide any evidence that anyone January 6th wanted to rape AOC, but we both know that you wont.
    Can you give an example of a time you criticized Trump's feelings in a similar manner then, multiple threads in a baiting manner like you did with AOC? I will gladly wait to see you prove me wrong but I don't think you have.

As I said you would first have to provide any evidence that Philando wanted to kill that officer but you won't. Your demands others provide something you haven't even provided yourself don't make sense. Neither AOC or the officer had evidence that anyone wanted to kill/rape them. They both had fear of it anyways though. This has been repeated plenty, funny you tell others they don't pay attention but do this...

this really isn't about whether AOC was in danger of being hurt, this is about her fear of being raped despite nothing at all to support that.

could have AOC been harmed that day had anyone gotten to her? yes that was possible based on evidence.
    could have AOC been raped that day had anyone gotten to her? unlikely. nothing supports that.
    You went on for months about AOC wasn’t in danger. Now you’re saying she was. Do you admit you were wrong to say she wasn’t in danger?

this really isn't about whether AOC was in danger of being hurt, this is about her fear of being raped despite nothing at all to support that.

could have AOC been harmed that day had anyone gotten to her? yes that was possible based on evidence.
    could have AOC been raped that day had anyone gotten to her? unlikely. nothing supports that.
    I pity any woman in your life

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You went on for months about AOC wasn’t in danger. Now you’re saying she was. Do you admit you were wrong to say she wasn’t in danger?
    this isn't about her being in danger of being harmed or not, move on.

she was not going to be raped.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this isn't about her being in danger of being harmed or not, move on.

she was not going to be raped.
    Not until you admit you were wrong to say she wasn’t in danger. Is that really so hard?

ManRam. Save me.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not until you admit you were wrong to say she wasn’t in danger. Is that really so hard?
    I don't know whether she would have been in danger had anyone been able to get to her. I find it hard to believe that had anyone gotten to her that they would have done anything, but it was at least a possibility that they could have physically harmed her.

but that doesn't really matter. that isn't new news, that has been something she mentioned months ago. this thought that she was going to be raped is new, and there is not and has been nothing to support that she was going to be raped. that is the topic here, not whether she was in danger, but what she recently said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. 08-25-2021, 06:46 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

13. 08-25-2021, 06:47 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

14. 08-25-2021, 06:53 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

15. 08-25-2021, 06:57 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

16. 08-25-2021, 06:58 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

17. 08-25-2021, 07:04 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

18. 08-25-2021, 07:08 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

19. 08-25-2021, 07:39 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

20. 08-25-2021, 07:45 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

21. 08-25-2021, 07:51 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

22. 08-25-2021, 11:09 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

23. 08-26-2021, 12:04 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

24. 08-26-2021, 06:02 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

Stay on topic please otherwise this thread will get shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stay on topic please otherwise this thread will get shut down.
    That would likely be a good idea at this time. The thread has reached it's natural end.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That would likely be a good idea at this time. The thread has reached it's natural end.
    AOC is still in office, will again something stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She certainly will and when she does, another thread would be appropriate.