Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 532 of 610 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not playing your game, I told you already I do not care that she is a minority. you don't listen, you never listen, you make up your own mind.

don't bother me with your disruptive agenda.
    You are the one not listening. What you say contradicts your history of posting, you even noted this isn't the first time.

I am glad you are done playing this game though, it was disgusting. If you would stop disrupting threads/the forum as a whole attacking minority women or black people in such disgusting manner I wouldn't have to bother you to point it out. Again, this is all on you and is easily avoidable by not being so bigoted towards certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    you are being disruptive.

this is your game, you don't listen.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 08-24-2021 at 05:15 PM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

you are being disruptive.

this is your game, you don't listen.
    Just to be clear, you have spent days and days posting nonsense and not listening to others. You even brought this up in another thread to troll/bait. You can't even respond to the reality of what you have been doing when it is pointed out you just start to play victim.

I have no problem bringing this to the moderators to see if anyone has been disruptive on this issue.

4. 08-24-2021, 05:28 PM
    Reason
    Backseat modding

Just to be clear, you have spent days and days posting nonsense and not listening to others. You even brought this up in another thread to troll/bait. You can't even respond to the reality of what you have been doing when it is pointed out you just start to play victim.

I have no problem bringing this to the moderators to see if anyone has been disruptive on this issue.
    how many times do I need to mention that AOC being a minority does not ****ing matter before you can get a clue, you keep repeating the same ********.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with your game, you are being disruptive.

17. Disruptive Behavior - 2 infraction points
    Anything that appears designed to disrupt the peace and flow of the forum including personal attacks, hijacking/derailing threads and disagreeing just to cause fights will count as disruptive behavior.
    Please keep threads on topic. We have an off topic forum where you can talk about whatever you want, but it is important to the flow of the forums that threads remain on topic. Posts that derail a thread will be looked at as off-topic and disruptive.
    AOC being a minority doesn't matter, but go ahead and tell me again how she is a minority.

I've criticized others that are not a minority, stop trolling.

I have repeatedly asked for anyone to provide any information that any one of the people at the Capitol that day had any interest in raping AOC. still waiting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. 08-24-2021, 05:28 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

7. 08-24-2021, 05:35 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

What medications are you on?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

how many times do I need to mention that AOC being a minority does not ****ing matter before you can get a clue, you keep repeating the same ********.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with your game, you are being disruptive.

AOC being a minority doesn't matter, but go ahead and tell me again how she is a minority.

I've criticized others that are not a minority, stop trolling.

I have repeatedly asked for anyone to provide any information that any one of the people at the Capitol that day had any interest in raping AOC. still waiting.
    People lie all the time though and actions speak louder than words. None of this negates the reality of what you have posted or I have been laying out. Also as you yourself noted you have a history of doing this as well.

Nothing you just posted describes what I have done, the disruption here is you lashing out. I am just pointing out the reality of what has been happening for days/in multiple threads. I am talking about your stance as it relates to AOC and using examples others were talking about. That this is what you have chosen to focus on and in this way is on you.

Just like you haven't provided any evidence that the Philando had any interest in killing the police officer. People are still waiting on that as well. It's the obvious double standard that has been pointed out repeatedly on this issue but you haven't addressed.

People lie all the time though and actions speak louder than words. None of this negates the reality of what you have posted or I have been laying out. Also as you yourself noted you have a history of doing this as well.

Nothing you just posted describes what I have done, the disruption here is you lashing out. I am just pointing out the reality of what has been happening for days/in multiple threads. I am talking about your stance as it relates to AOC and using examples others were talking about. That this is what you have chosen to focus on and in this way is on you.

Just like you haven't provided any evidence that the Philando had any interest in killing the police officer. People are still waiting on that as well. It's the obvious double standard that has been pointed out repeatedly on this issue but you haven't addressed.
    this "reality" as you call it is in your head despite being told otherwise.

read my words, I do not give a damn that AOC is a minority, it has no impact whatsoever.

can you understand that? of course not, keep trolling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this "reality" as you call it is in your head despite being told otherwise.

read my words, I do not give a damn that AOC is a minority, it has no impact whatsoever.

can you understand that? of course not, keep trolling.
    The reality is you keep posting a certain way and repeatedly are unable to back it up. I had specific points around your double standards that you now have shifted away from to focus on this aspect. It was your choice to go this route as a focus, I wanted answers to the actual standards in place using the example others have discussed.

You say this yet have extreme double standards around her, why? You also have had extreme double standards towards other minorities in the past as you noted. Why? You can say that you don't care and it has no impact but everyone sees you treating certain people differently. Again actions speak louder than words.

Can you understand any of this? I am not the one trolling, you have been this entire time. At any point you can respond to your hypocrisy around Philando and Jan 6. Philando had no interest in killing the cop yet you have repeatedly justified the killing due to fear while being outraged AOC has feelings. You can't explain this in any real way which leads people to think it is bias driving this conversation. What bias? Well your history that you even brought up as it relates to certain people is pretty clear as day.

I just want to find out/get answers around your extreme standards towards AOC. You keep denying it has anything to do with her being a minority but can't provide any other reasonable answer.

The reality is you keep posting a certain way and repeatedly are unable to back it up. I had specific points around your double standards that you now have shifted away from to focus on this aspect. It was your choice to go this route as a focus, I wanted answers to the actual standards in place using the example others have discussed.

You say this yet have extreme double standards around her, why? You also have had extreme double standards towards other minorities in the past as you noted. Why? You can say that you don't care and it has no impact but everyone sees you treating certain people differently. Again actions speak louder than words.

Can you understand any of this? I am not the one trolling, you have been this entire time. At any point you can respond to your hypocrisy around Philando and Jan 6. Philando had no interest in killing the cop yet you have repeatedly justified the killing due to fear while being outraged AOC has feelings. You can't explain this in any real way which leads people to think it is bias driving this conversation. What bias? Well your history that you even brought up as it relates to certain people is pretty clear as day.

I just want to find out/get answers around your extreme standards towards AOC. You keep denying it has anything to do with her being a minority but can't provide any other reasonable answer.

do I also hate white people because I've criticized Trump and others that happen to be white.

you don't listen despite being told differently. but keep going.

you have derailed this thread off the topic of what AOC said, you did that, that is literally disruptive.
    hijacking/derailing threads and disagreeing just to cause fights will count as disruptive behavior.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

really. me compared to AOC. who am I, who is she. stop. I have no influence, she is a media darling that continues to influence millions of people. your focus should be on the person that reached, not me.

this really isn't about whether AOC was in danger of being hurt, this is about her fear of being raped despite nothing at all to support that.

you can keep focusing on me while ignoring her but it's sad. she is the topic, not me.
    I don’t care about who has more influence. You said AOC wasn’t in any danger at all. That was flat out incorrect. You should admit as much.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t care about who has more influence. You said AOC wasn’t in any danger at all. That was flat out incorrect. You should admit as much.
    Why bother? He never will, troll that he is.

do I also hate white people because I've criticized Trump and others that happen to be white.

you don't listen despite being told differently. but keep going.

you have derailed this thread off the topic of what AOC said, you did that, that is literally disruptive.
    I haven't ever seen you focus this much on a such a minor issue as it relates to Trump. That's not a valid comparison unless you can show the quotes.

I am listening, I am noting how your actions contradict what you say given the double standards repeatedly shown. You refuse to acknowledge or respond to this and instead have been disruptive yourself.

In the post you are responding to I even ended by asking about AOC and the standards related to Philando. You are the one actively choosing to try and backseat moderate (against forum rules) as opposed to having any real discussion. As I said I have no issues bringing this to the moderators if you want.

If you are capable of responding on topic then please explain the double standards you have towards AOC. Quote the examples of 20+ posts on one minor topic where you criticized Trump to this level. Explain the hypocrisy around fear depending on if it is AOC's feelings compared to a cop killing someone. All of this is relevant to the conversation you started/have had with others but are actively choosing not to address in order to play the victim/backseat moderate. That is not on me, it is your choice to be disruptive in this manner. I was focused on the AOC conversation until you shifted to victim playing/backseat moderation.

I haven't ever seen you focus this much on a such a minor issue as it relates to Trump. That's not a valid comparison unless you can show the quotes.

I am listening, I am noting how your actions contradict what you say given the double standards repeatedly shown. You refuse to acknowledge or respond to this and instead have been disruptive yourself.

In the post you are responding to I even ended by asking about AOC and the standards related to Philando. You are the one actively choosing to try and backseat moderate (against forum rules) as opposed to having any real discussion. As I said I have no issues bringing this to the moderators if you want.

If you are capable of responding on topic then please explain the double standards you have towards AOC. Quote the examples of 20+ posts on one minor topic where you criticized Trump to this level. Explain the hypocrisy around fear depending on if it is AOC's feelings compared to a cop killing someone. All of this is relevant to the conversation you started/have had with others but are actively choosing not to address in order to play the victim/backseat moderate. That is not on me, it is your choice to be disruptive in this manner. I was focused on the AOC conversation until you shifted to victim playing/backseat moderation.
    Hey now, he's called trump an ******* and a narcissist a couple of times before

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

you obviously don't pay attention because I've criticized Trump on little things (plural) too, but of course it didn't go on and on because nobody wanted to argue against me, you know since it was Trump and people arguing against me were not going to argue in defense of Trump.

you disrupted the conversation, you did this.

Consider any deleted posts a warning, after that we will be issuing official warnings followed by infractions. Be sure that your posts are addressing the topic at hand, that your criticisms are aimed at the post rather than the poster, and that your aim is civil discourse and you will be fine.
    14. Flaming - 2 infraction points
    I know things can get pretty heated when you're discussing sports, but there's no need to get personal. Anyone who engages in name-calling, baiting, etc faces warnings via infractions and an eventual ban.
    15. Baiting - 2 infraction points
    This is deliberately initiating a fight with another poster. Please keep good quality debate and don't try and coax someone into a personal fight.
    16. Trolling - 2 infraction points
    Please do not go in to any forum and post comments that are primarily intended to get a negative reaction or antagonize another poster. The trolling rules will be enforced in both the sports forums and the discussion forums. An example of trolling a sports forum would be going in to competitor’s team forum to boast about your team or trash their team.
    17. Disruptive Behavior - 2 infraction points
    Anything that appears designed to disrupt the peace and flow of the forum including personal attacks, hijacking/derailing threads and disagreeing just to cause fights will count as disruptive behavior.
    Please keep threads on topic. We have an off topic forum where you can talk about whatever you want, but it is important to the flow of the forums that threads remain on topic. Posts that derail a thread will be looked at as off-topic and disruptive.
    I have told you many times now AOC being a minority does not matter, and you don't listen. you would rather stick to your own opinion regardless of what I have said.
    my criticism of AOC has more to do with being a Democrat than anything else, but I bet you're going to ignore that and stick your your own conclusion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    this really isn't about whether AOC was in danger of being hurt, this is about her fear of being raped despite nothing at all to support that.

could have AOC been harmed that day had anyone gotten to her? yes that was possible based on evidence.
    could have AOC been raped that day had anyone gotten to her? unlikely. nothing supports that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯