Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 528 of 610 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 9139
  1. #7906
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again, she doesn't have the influence Trump does. You're the only one who continues to bump this thread with whatever says. You and formerly Sluggo. Odd fascination with her like you do with Trump.
    nobody is going to say she has the same influence as Trump, but be real. you know (or should) that AOC has incredible influence.

    Democrat dominate forum doesn't want to criticize Democrat AOC, no way.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #7907
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody is going to say she has the same influence as Trump, but be real. you know (or should) that AOC has incredible influence.

    Democrat dominate forum doesn't want to criticize Democrat AOC, no way.
    You overestimate her influence. A congresswoman from New York who can't even get her party on board with her policies doesn't have the hold you think it does.

    You criticize her when she breathes the wrong way. The funny thing is you'll continue to bump this thread unnecessarily in the future as well.

  3. #7908
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You overestimate her influence. A congresswoman from New York who can't even get her party on board with her policies doesn't have the hold you think it does.

    You criticize her when she breathes the wrong way. The funny thing is you'll continue to bump this thread unnecessarily in the future as well.
    you underestimate her influence and appeal as she is routinely in the media, routinely pushed as someone important.

    you've already concluded anything she says going forward couldn't possibly deserve to be criticized without even knowing what she will say, despite her already saying stupid things.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #7909
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you underestimate her influence and appeal as she is routinely in the media, routinely pushed as someone important.

    you've already concluded anything she says going forward couldn't possibly deserve to be criticized without even knowing what she will say, despite her already saying stupid things.
    I'm not interested in arguing in circles with you.

    No, but some of the things you criticize her for are ridiculous. Its criticizing for the sake of doing so.

  5. #7910
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody is going to say she has the same influence as Trump, but be real. you know (or should) that AOC has incredible influence.

    Democrat dominate forum doesn't want to criticize Democrat AOC, no way.
    That ***** better not be using her huge influence to encourage women to speak up more about their feelings and fears as they relate to being raped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #7911
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    That ***** better not be using her huge influence to encourage women to speak up more about their feelings and fears as they relate to being raped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Special is the one and only arbitrator of those fears

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #7912
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    same logic, PSD has a crush on Trump. thank you for this logic.

    at least AOC is attractive, Trump is old and incredibly unattractive.
    Duh, I don't think anybody has the stomach to post about Trump numerous days in a row. Really go back and count how many posts about AOC you have posted.

    She is simply irresistible for you not to post about her.

    "She so fine it no telling where your brain cells went." No one told you how to talk to a girl you are attracted to?

    I am sorry for you, dude. Arrested development is a bit ch, huh?
    Last edited by WES445; 08-23-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #7913
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Duh, I don't think anybody has the stomach to post about Trump numerous days in a row. Really go back and count how many posts about AOC you have posted.

    She is simply irresistible for you not to post about her.

    "She so fine it no telling where your brain cells went." No one told you how to talk to a girl you are attracted to?

    I am sorry for you, dude. Arrested development is a bit ch, huh?
    the comparison of how many times I criticized AOC compared to PSD left doing the same for Trump is not even close.

    I myself have also criticized Trump, can you tell me those from PSD left that criticized AOC on anything, ever.

    the last posts before I criticized this nonsense form her, was June.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #7914
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the comparison of how many times I criticized AOC compared to PSD left doing the same for Trump is not even close.

    I myself have also criticized Trump, can you tell me those from PSD left that criticized AOC on anything, ever.

    the last posts before I criticized this nonsense form her, was June.
    Are you saying that all of PSD Left (I don't know, 15-25 people?) criticizing Trump more than yourself, 1 single sad human being, criticizing AOC supports your argument regarding your obsession?

  10. #7915
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Are you saying that all of PSD Left (I don't know, 15-25 people?) criticizing Trump more than yourself, 1 single sad human being, criticizing AOC supports your argument regarding your obsession?
    it shouldn't matter whether it's Trump, AOC, Taylor Greene, or anyone else that says something stupid, they deserve to be criticized. PSD doesn't do that. rarely will this Democrat dominate forum go after Democrats the same way they do the right.

    AOC has said many stupid ****, but routinely the person pointing out her stupidity is the one that gets criticized as if AOC is some saint that is always right about everything all the time. WTF kind of madness is this.

    anyone could supply the evidence at any time that AOC was justified in fearing being raped. it's one thing to have that fear but to think it's going to happen without any evidence whatsoever is a stretch at best.

    this is what she said..

    “I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well,” the New York City congresswoman told CNN in a segment set to air Monday.

    Asked if that meant rape, AOC nodded and replied, “Yeah.
    she thought that she was going to be raped. that is more than a fear, that is thinking it was going to happen. nothing at all has supported that, period.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #7916
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I for one have never commented on either Greene or Boebert (though there has been plenty of reason for me to do so), but that is beside the point in question — a classic conservative/Special whattabout which is, as always, totally irrelevant.

    Here’s the bottom line: You have the audacity and, frankly, the inhumanity to question the legitimate concern of a young woman who for better or worse is a major (and sadly for losers like you, a polarizing) public figure — concern for her own safety during a documented and extremely violent incursion on her own workspace.
    So you don’t think that AOC saying she was fearing for her life and thought she may be raped was politically expedient at all?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  12. #7917
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051
    Personally, I think AOC has every right to fear anything her little mind can come up with. There are some sick sadistic people in this society from both sides of the aisle. If they happen to hate her… she should be scared. And so should every member of Congress, as well as the Executive and Judicial branches as well.

    That’s why they have to have security.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  13. #7918
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051
    Is it rational to have a fear of the Covid vaccine even if all the evidence suggest there is no reason to fear it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  14. #7919
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,472
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not interested in arguing in circles with you.

    No, but some of the things you criticize her for are ridiculous. Its criticizing for the sake of doing so.
    She looks more influential if you are eating, drinking, and sleeping Fox news and their ilk.

  15. #7920
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it shouldn't matter whether it's Trump, AOC, Taylor Greene, or anyone else that says something stupid, they deserve to be criticized. PSD doesn't do that. rarely will this Democrat dominate forum go after Democrats the same way they do the right.

    AOC has said many stupid ****, but routinely the person pointing out her stupidity is the one that gets criticized as if AOC is some saint that is always right about everything all the time. WTF kind of madness is this.

    anyone could supply the evidence at any time that AOC was justified in fearing being raped. it's one thing to have that fear but to think it's going to happen without any evidence whatsoever is a stretch at best.

    this is what she said..



    she thought that she was going to be raped. that is more than a fear, that is thinking it was going to happen. nothing at all has supported that, period.
    The issue is that you constantly criticize her over nothing. Right now you are demanding she feel how you want her to feel or else it's time to criticize. Anyone who has spent time with women knows they have fear about a lot of this stuff in a general sense. Now add in all the craziness going on at the time on top of just those general fears. Common sense for everyone should be this is just someone's feelings of a dangerous moment but you instead decide to attack her for it. That is completely different than many actual bad things by Trump that you never attacked him for in remotely the same way you have AOC for not feeling how you demand she does.

    The justification is that it was a dangerous moment and people have their own feelings when that happens. It's common sense. As has been used as an example cops justify their actions all the time due to fear and you even defend killing black man over said justification. You are more upset that AOC felt a certain way than you are a black man lost his life and are justifying the latter while villifying the former.

    The issue is how insane this approach is given the context. It's not about AOC is perfect and Trump is bad, it is the specific examples you argue and how your argue them that is disgusting to many.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •