Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 527 of 610 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 9139
  1. #7891
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    And you are the one who get to judge whether it's a stretch or realistic?
    anyone can judge, but how was it not a stretch.
    nobody was going to rape AOC. disagree? find me evidence.
    nobody else had a fear of being raped. disagree? find me evidence.
    at worst AOC could have been hurt because that is what was happening that day. people were being hurt, there was violence and rioting.
    nothing has supported a fear of being raped.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #7892
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,128
    Special got a crush on AOC. She is always on his mind, can't stop posting about her.

    How can it be permissible?
    She compromises my principle.
    That kind of love is mythical
    She's anything but typical.

    Simply irresistible

    He posts about her every day, but he says he is immune to her stuff
    but he is here everyday typing away how much he doesn't care for her.

    Simply irresistible.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-20-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #7893
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,128
    She so fine ain't no telling where the brain cells went.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #7894
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    9,333
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    She so fine ain't no telling where the brain cells went.
    Hers or his?

  5. #7895
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,971
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    She so fine ain't no telling where the brain cells went.
    Maybe it's that some people think only they want to rape AOC, and maybe she should know that they and only there are the special one.

  6. #7896
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,128
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Hers or his?
    Yes, I was unclear on that, but really. I have done dumb things when I was young to impress a fine woman, like "not knowing where my money went."
    Last edited by WES445; 08-21-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #7897
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,971
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Awwwww the lil baby is angry about the brown woman lmao.

    You can complain about AOC lying (which she didn’t, it’s literally impossible to lie about saying how you feel lol) when you own up to lying.

    You lied. It’s been thrown in your face like a dozen times and you refuse to admit it.

    You are a big baby who wet the bed and instead of cleaning it up or acknowledging it was a bad thing just buried your face in it and slurping the piss.

    Why do you lie? Tell us. We really wanna know why you lie so much you lying liar. We would appreciate an answer that doesn’t involve lying btw but maybe that’s a Herculean labor for a liar like you lol
    Since when can people not lie about feelings? Guys tell girls they love them all the time to get in their pants ... when they don't love them. You know, a lie.

    But to DECLARE someone else is not telling the truth about their feelings is out there, and saying any woman any where is not afraid of rape is just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there.

  8. #7898
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Special got a crush on AOC. She is always on his mind, can't stop posting about her.

    How can it be permissible?
    She compromises my principle.
    That kind of love is mythical
    She's anything but typical.

    Simply irresistible

    He posts about her every day, but he says he is immune to her stuff
    but he is here everyday typing away how much he doesn't care for her.

    Simply irresistible.

    same logic, PSD has a crush on Trump. thank you for this logic.

    at least AOC is attractive, Trump is old and incredibly unattractive.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #7899
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,207
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    same logic, PSD has a crush on Trump. thank you for this logic.

    at least AOC is attractive, Trump is old and incredibly unattractive.
    Big difference in the influence of a congresswoman from NY and the former president of the US who intends on running again in 2024. Only you feel the need to continually talk about her though. If anything you come across as fascinated with her as you do with Trump. In different ways of course but the constant need to bash one while kissing the behind of the other is impressive.

  10. #7900
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

    But to DECLARE someone else is not telling the truth about their feelings is out there, and saying any woman any where is not afraid of rape is just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there.
    Not just way out there, it’s flat-out disgusting.

    Pure 100% misogynsitic vomit!

  11. #7901
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Not just way out there, it’s flat-out disgusting.

    Pure 100% misogynsitic vomit!
    I don't even think it's misogyny ... I think Special is just desperate to go after AOC personally for some bizarre reason.

  12. #7902
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Big difference in the influence of a congresswoman from NY and the former president of the US who intends on running again in 2024. Only you feel the need to continually talk about her though. If anything you come across as fascinated with her as you do with Trump. In different ways of course but the constant need to bash one while kissing the behind of the other is impressive.
    she is routinely in media, don't play.

    kissing the behind of one is straight up ignorance. how many times do I need to criticize Trump before people can get a clue.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #7903
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,207
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    she is routinely in media, don't play.

    kissing the behind of one is straight up ignorance. how many times do I need to criticize Trump before people can get a clue.
    She doesn't have the influence Trump has. I didn't see 74 million people vote for AOC. Nor do I see her campaigning for presidency in 2024 (which is what Trump is doing).

    Never because its not done in a honest manner.

  14. #7904
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    She doesn't have the influence Trump has. I didn't see 74 million people vote for AOC. Nor do I see her campaigning for presidency in 2024 (which is what Trump is doing).

    Never because its not done in a honest manner.
    she is in the media on a regular basis, that cover her opinion on whatever she wants to comment on. if you don't know that then you're not paying enough attention.
    AOC is not some relatively unknown politician, she is a member of "the Squad" and has incredible influence.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #7905
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,207
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    she is in the media on a regular basis, that cover her opinion on whatever she wants to comment on. if you don't know that then you're not paying enough attention.
    AOC is not some relatively unknown politician, she is a member of "the Squad" and has incredible influence.
    Again, she doesn't have the influence Trump does. You're the only one who continues to bump this thread with whatever says. You and formerly Sluggo. Odd fascination with her like you do with Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •