Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 520 of 610 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 9139
  1. #7786
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You've shut him up. A feat in itself

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    no, I just didn't really want to answer a stupid question.

    the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #7787
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    2 completely different type of situations that are not really comparable.

    knowing someone has a gun is a threat. knowing people at the Capitol could have raped AOC would be comparable. show me why she would know that. not think because of her fears, but knew that was a possibility. police know they are shot at routine traffic stops, can you show me anyone at the Capitol that has ever been raped for AOC to have that fear? looks more like the officer that day (that she vilified) did more to protect her from anything.
    You’re trying to evade the question…

    Yes or no, was Castile planning on shooting that cop?

  3. #7788
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,248
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, I just didn't really want to answer a stupid question.

    the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.
    You know who else was at the Capitol that day, taking part in something directly related to the election?

    I'll give you unlimited guesses.

  4. #7789
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You’re trying to evade the question…

    Yes or no, was Castile planning on shooting that cop?
    I have already answered this. I don't know, you don't know, the officer didn't know. even if Castile didn't have the intention of shooting anyone in the beginning, things can change, just like the officer himself likely had no plan to shoot Castile before anything was said.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #7790
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You know who else was at the Capitol that day, taking part in something directly related to the election?

    I'll give you unlimited guesses.
    many people, which is a great point.. related to the election. that is why thousands of people were there, including those working in the Capitol and everyone that showed up to protest or riot.

    nobody was there because they thought someone could get raped and they wanted to prevent that from happening, no evidence anyone had that intention.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #7791
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, I just didn't really want to answer a stupid question.

    the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.
    Or because it makes your point look even more idiotic than it already is? Come on now, answer the question.

    Those people at the Capitol were only there to protest the Election, they had nothing else on their minds. It was only Antifa who attacked the police, right?

  7. #7792
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,248
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    many people, which is a great point.. related to the election. that is why thousands of people were there, including those working in the Capitol and everyone that showed up to protest or riot.

    nobody was there because they thought someone could get raped and they wanted to prevent that from happening, no evidence anyone had that intention.
    Aside from all the things I've already laid out, you mean.

  8. #7793
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,272
    We're still talking about this???

    Approaching 8000 posts in the thread about the person I'm not supposed to talk about. Who'da thunk it.

  9. #7794
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    We're still talking about this???

    Approaching 8000 posts in the thread about the person I'm not supposed to talk about. Who'da thunk it.
    Its all Special. Anytime he finds a quote from AOC, he uses it as a way to criticize her. Apparently she wasn't allowed to be in fear of her life. Her fear of being raped needs these anarchists holding torches and screaming "We're going to rape AOC" before they have any validity.

    Its nonsense.

    No worries. He'll bump it again in a week or two. I'd bet on that.

  10. #7795
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    We're still talking about this???

    Approaching 8000 posts in the thread about the person I'm not supposed to talk about. Who'da thunk it.
    Yeah. Who’da thunk it. Numbers one and two:


  11. #7796
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,601
    Special being humiliated and Sluggo bursting at the seams to talk about his forbidden AOC fetish in just two pages, love to see it.

  12. #7797
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah. Who’da thunk it. Numbers one and two:

    Hmm... Wonder why this thread keeps having this amount of activity?

  13. #7798
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,248
    Is this a Ben Shapiro thing? Will I see a lot of mentions of her feet if I go back through this?

  14. #7799
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is this a Ben Shapiro thing? Will I see a lot of mentions of her feet if I go back through this?
    Probably. Both sluggo and that super tiny racist dimwit have this odd fascination with being owned by her.

  15. #7800
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, I just didn't really want to answer a stupid question.

    the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.
    As was AOC.

    I don't really care for going down another rabbit hole with you but I will say this, you are not a woman and have no right to say that she shouldn't have been fearful of being raped. You don't know her history and have no ****ing right downplay her fears. Its as disgusting as you are

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •