Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 520 of 610 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You've shut him up. A feat in itself

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    no, I just didn't really want to answer a stupid question.

the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    2 completely different type of situations that are not really comparable.

knowing someone has a gun is a threat. knowing people at the Capitol could have raped AOC would be comparable. show me why she would know that. not think because of her fears, but knew that was a possibility. police know they are shot at routine traffic stops, can you show me anyone at the Capitol that has ever been raped for AOC to have that fear? looks more like the officer that day (that she vilified) did more to protect her from anything.
    You’re trying to evade the question…

Yes or no, was Castile planning on shooting that cop?

the Capitol police that day were at the Capitol where something related to election was taking place. that is why the many were there, at the Capitol.
    You know who else was at the Capitol that day, taking part in something directly related to the election?

I'll give you unlimited guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You’re trying to evade the question…

Yes or no, was Castile planning on shooting that cop?
    I have already answered this. I don't know, you don't know, the officer didn't know. even if Castile didn't have the intention of shooting anyone in the beginning, things can change, just like the officer himself likely had no plan to shoot Castile before anything was said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You know who else was at the Capitol that day, taking part in something directly related to the election?

I'll give you unlimited guesses.
    many people, which is a great point.. related to the election. that is why thousands of people were there, including those working in the Capitol and everyone that showed up to protest or riot.

nobody was there because they thought someone could get raped and they wanted to prevent that from happening, no evidence anyone had that intention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or because it makes your point look even more idiotic than it already is? Come on now, answer the question.

Those people at the Capitol were only there to protest the Election, they had nothing else on their minds. It was only Antifa who attacked the police, right?

many people, which is a great point.. related to the election. that is why thousands of people were there, including those working in the Capitol and everyone that showed up to protest or riot.

nobody was there because they thought someone could get raped and they wanted to prevent that from happening, no evidence anyone had that intention.
    Aside from all the things I've already laid out, you mean.

We're still talking about this???

Approaching 8000 posts in the thread about the person I'm not supposed to talk about. Who'da thunk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Approaching 8000 posts in the thread about the person I'm not supposed to talk about. Who'da thunk it.
    Its all Special. Anytime he finds a quote from AOC, he uses it as a way to criticize her. Apparently she wasn't allowed to be in fear of her life. Her fear of being raped needs these anarchists holding torches and screaming "We're going to rape AOC" before they have any validity.

Its nonsense.

No worries. He'll bump it again in a week or two. I'd bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Yeah. Who’da thunk it. Numbers one and two:

Special being humiliated and Sluggo bursting at the seams to talk about his forbidden AOC fetish in just two pages, love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah. Who’da thunk it. Numbers one and two:

Hmm... Wonder why this thread keeps having this amount of activity?

Is this a Ben Shapiro thing? Will I see a lot of mentions of her feet if I go back through this?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is this a Ben Shapiro thing? Will I see a lot of mentions of her feet if I go back through this?
    Probably. Both sluggo and that super tiny racist dimwit have this odd fascination with being owned by her.

As was AOC.

I don't really care for going down another rabbit hole with you but I will say this, you are not a woman and have no right to say that she shouldn't have been fearful of being raped. You don't know her history and have no ****ing right downplay her fears. Its as disgusting as you are

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk