Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 519 of 610 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529569 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me evidence from any of the people arrested/charged that any of them had any intent or said anything related to rape and AOC. there were a lot of them, find me that.

she reached on something, with nothing to support it then or since.

people can be afraid of a lot of things, but with nothing to support it it's reaching.
    I don't recall saying they was a specific threat. Can you show where I, or anyone else including AOC, claimed that?

the officer himself at the time did not know that, but he did know the person had a gun. that causes a reasonable fear.

why would AOC be afraid of being raped when finding out people were storming the Capitol in something related to the election, wanting to overturn the election. nothing to do with raping anyone.
    It causes a reasonable fear despite the thing he’s afraid of having no chance of happening.

Why would AOC fear be raped in that scenario? Natepro literally showed statements people have made talking about raping her. She was told people may be coming for her specifically and to hide. Yes that causes a reasonable fear of being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    They Don’t Know That We Know That They Know
    Ah yes. One confirmed misogynist to the defense of another.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Ah yes. One confirmed misogynist to the defense of another.
    Not defending anyone.

And I'm not a misogynist (I walk under ladders all the time, not afraid of the number 13)

Just quoting a funny line…………They Don’t Know That We Know That They Know

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't recall saying they was a specific threat. Can you show where I, or anyone else including AOC, claimed that?
    there has to be a threat to cause that fear. AOC could be fearful all day every day that she is going to be raped at any moment, but without a threat of that happening then it is not reality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It causes a reasonable fear despite the thing he’s afraid of having no chance of happening.
    false to say no chance. the officer literally knew the person had a gun.
    some could say that there was no chance Ella French was going to be shot, but she was.

Why would AOC fear be raped in that scenario? Natepro literally showed statements people have made talking about raping her. She was told people may be coming for her specifically and to hide. Yes that causes a reasonable fear of being raped.
    nobody was coming to rape her, the entire situation/incident was about the election.

she can feel whatever she wants to feel, but there wasn't that threat.

there was just as much of a chance that other women there including Taylor Green or Boebert were going to be raped, but that threat wasn't a reality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

false to say no chance. the officer literally knew the person had a gun.
    some could say that there was no chance Ella French was going to be shot, but she was.

nobody was coming to rape her, the entire situation/incident was about the election.

there was just as much of a chance that other women there including Taylor Green or Boebert were going to be raped, but that threat wasn't a reality.
    First Bolded: Who cares if the officer knew he had a gun? WE know that Castille was not reaching for the gun and had no intention of shooting him (and really, how dumb would it be to tell the police officer you're planning to shoot that you have a gun right before you do it?).

Second Bolded: EXACTLY. She can feel whatever she wants to feel even though there wasn't a threat. Just like the cop who shot Castille.

How can you possibly know that nobody was coming to rape her? Do you know the intent of all of the insurrectionists that broke into the capitol that day? Were you among them?

I also have no idea why two women that agree with them and have advanced the same conspiracy theories that inspired them would have been in any danger. It's not like they were stalking through the Capitol looking for either of them like they were other female members of Congress.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

First Bolded: Who cares if the officer knew he had a gun? WE know that Castille was not reaching for the gun and had no intention of shooting him (and really, how dumb would it be to tell the police officer you're planning to shoot that you have a gun right before you do it?).

Second Bolded: EXACTLY. She can feel whatever she wants to feel even though there wasn't a threat. Just like the cop who shot Castille.
    so you agree there was no threat to AOC and we can move on now or what.

she was basing her fear on something other than what was happening that day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How can you possibly know that nobody was coming to rape her? Do you know the intent of all of the insurrectionists that broke into the capitol that day? Were you among them?

I also have no idea why two women that agree with them and have advanced the same conspiracy theories that inspired them would have been in any danger. It's not like they were stalking through the Capitol looking for either of them like they were other female members of Congress.
    didn't you get the news, storming the Capitol that day was all planned.

we knew their intent, the election. that is why they went there that specific day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so you agree there was no threat to AOC and we can move on now or what.

she was basing her fear on something other than what was happening that day.
    Depends, do you agree that there was no threat to the cop and that he was still justified in believing there was?

Why do you care so much about how AOC felt that day? It's weird man. You're obsessed. No one gives a **** about this other than you
    HELLO

didn't you get the news, storming the Capitol that day was all planned.

we knew their intent, the election. that is why they went there that specific day.
    Yeah. Obviously it was. I'm glad you've figured that out.

So what did the Capitol Police they attacked have to do with "the election"?

Depends, do you agree that there was no threat to the cop and that he was still justified in believing there was?
    2 completely different type of situations that are not really comparable.

knowing someone has a gun is a threat. knowing people at the Capitol could have raped AOC would be comparable. show me why she would know that. not think because of her fears, but knew that was a possibility. police know they are shot at routine traffic stops, can you show me anyone at the Capitol that has ever been raped for AOC to have that fear? looks more like the officer that day (that she vilified) did more to protect her from anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. Obviously it was. I'm glad you've figured that out.

So what did the Capitol Police they attacked have to do with "the election"?
    You've shut him up. A feat in itself

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk