Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 518 of 598 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 8962
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for the insult, moderator.

it's not reasonable when there is nothing there to support it. we should stop allowing some to always use this crutch and always play the victim.

there is evidence to support what those rioting or even protesting that day wanted, and nothing from anyone that rape was an option.

for AOC or anyone to think she was going to be raped is fear mongering.
    Do you think you'll ever find love?
    HELLO

I have no idea. I doubt that he had any intention of that, but the point is what the officer thought or felt in that moment.

many in the public are not aware of police being shot themselves in even routine traffic stops, but it happens. they know this which is why they are on edge. when an officer knows the person has a gun they would be even more on edge.
    Exactly, the officer felt in danger even though he wasnít in any, so itís possible to fear something that wasnít going to happen.

Even your admit Castile was not going to shoot the officer, yet he was afraid of being shot anyway. Same thing with AOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you really not think women have any reason to fear rape when they are physically under control of hostile men?

Really?

I mean REALLY?!?

Do you have a sister? A mother? Maybe ask them.
    I thought of asking the same thing, but I realize that there is zero point in asking that question to an (involuntary) INCEL.

AOC is great at playing the victim, which will continue and apparently be accepted no matter what as she continues in politics.

there was no reason for her to think that she was going to be raped. that isn't why anyone was there, and there has been nothing come out since then either.

no one else including women in the Capitol that day have come out and said they were afraid of being raped, it just wasn't a realistic fear.

AOC is just as likely to be raped by other people in the Capitol that simply are there on a daily/regular basis.
    0% of this is an actual response to anything I said.

Do you really not think women have any reason to fear rape when they are physically under control of hostile men?

Really?

I mean REALLY?!?

so every single woman should always fear rape for their entire life? come on.

why be sexist, men can fear the same thing too, especially now with people that can simply identify as the other gender.

every hostile angry man that ever is violent, is also going to want to rape? people should know better than this reach.
    rape and violence are not the same, many many incidents of violence from men that had nothing whatsoever to do with any possibility of rape.

there was no reason for AOC to fear rape, she's just playing this angle to get more attention.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Exactly, the officer felt in danger even though he wasnít in any, so itís possible to fear something that wasnít going to happen.

Even your admit Castile was not going to shoot the officer, yet he was afraid of being shot anyway. Same thing with AOC.
    you don't know that and neither did the officer. he knew the persona had a gun. he then told the person not to reach. at that point, stop reaching, for anything, period.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

you don't know that and neither did the officer. he knew the persona had a gun. he then told the person not to reach. at that point, stop reaching, for anything, period.
    But we do, you yourself said Castile wasnít going to do anything. Just because the officer didnít know doesnít mean we donít, we have the benefit of hindsight and using it we see Castile was not reaching for his gun and had no intention of shooting the officer.

Itís the same with AOC. She didnít know at the time what they were going to do to her, you know now but she didnít then.

Special is literally using all the proper arguments to defend AOCís belief about the cop for Castile lol

there was no reason for AOC to fear rape, she's just playing this angle to get more attention.
    I literally just showed you there was.

FNK loses sleep over Antifa. It's hilarious, and honestly in this case disgusting, that he has the audacity to say someone is playing up their fears. THat's basically all FNK and the far-right do.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But we do, you yourself said Castile wasnít going to do anything. Just because the officer didnít know doesnít mean we donít, we have the benefit of hindsight and using it we see Castile was not reaching for his gun and had no intention of shooting the officer.

Itís the same with AOC. She didnít know at the time what they were going to do to her, you know now but she didnít then.
    the officer himself at the time did not know that, but he did know the person had a gun. that causes a reasonable fear.

why would AOC be afraid of being raped when finding out people were storming the Capitol in something related to the election, wanting to overturn the election. nothing to do with raping anyone.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I literally just showed you there was.
    show me evidence from any of the people arrested/charged that any of them had any intent or said anything related to rape and AOC. there were a lot of them, find me that.

she reached on something, with nothing to support it then or since.

people can be afraid of a lot of things, but with nothing to support it it's reaching.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    FNK loses sleep over Antifa. It's hilarious, and honestly in this case disgusting, that he has the audacity to say someone is playing up their fears. THat's basically all FNK and the far-right do.
    first, this has nothing to do with Antifa. there is reason to fear Antifa, they continue to be violent.
    I going to assume you meant AOC, and it still doesn't make sense.

nobody every plays up fears, ever?

that is what fear mongering is.
    the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Really?

I mean REALLY?!?

Any man who has women in their lives, and yes even knows of women who were raped would understand AOC's fears.

I pity him.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

They Donít Know That We Know That They Know