Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 517 of 548 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8220
  1. #7741
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't be an idiot. You have a lot of out there takes but this one is so far out there to make me question your sanity or whether you are just trolling. Try to learn this lesson and not go back here.

    Every woman in a threatening situation worries about rape. It's reasonable.
    thank you for the insult, moderator.

    it's not reasonable when there is nothing there to support it. we should stop allowing some to always use this crutch and always play the victim.

    there is evidence to support what those rioting or even protesting that day wanted, and nothing from anyone that rape was an option.

    for AOC or anyone to think she was going to be raped is fear mongering.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #7742
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,194
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for the insult, moderator.

    it's not reasonable when there is nothing there to support it. we should stop allowing some to always use this crutch and always play the victim.

    there is evidence to support what those rioting or even protesting that day wanted, and nothing from anyone that rape was an option.

    for AOC or anyone to think she was going to be raped is fear mongering.
    You should be permanently banned.

  3. #7743
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the police officer did not know what he was reaching for, which is why he said multiple times not to, and Castile didn't stop.

    there was nothing at all for AOC to fear being raped.
    But WE know Castile wasn’t reaching for his gun, so the police officer literally feared for something that was not going to happen.

    AOC didn’t know where the rioters were or what they were going to do to her, WE do.

    It’s the same thing. You can’t say Castile reaching for something that wasn’t his gun was enough justification for the officer to fear something that wasn’t going to happen but AOC being told to evacuate because people had broken into the Capitol and might be coming for her wasn’t enough for her to fear rape.

  4. #7744
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You should be permanently banned.
    It really is his worst take ever.

  5. #7745
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the evidence. show me anything from any of the information related to January 6th that anyone was at risk to be raped.

    AOC was probably at risk to be abducted by aliens and probed, yeah that could have happened too.
    The only person who seems to have a take that's not of this planet is you.

  6. #7746
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,179
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It really is his worst take ever.
    Certainly right up there with the students at Parkland that weren’t directly near the shooting that day weren’t victims


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7747
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You should be permanently banned.
    thank you for trolling and not addressing what was said.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #7748
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But WE know Castile wasn’t reaching for his gun, so the police officer literally feared for something that was not going to happen.

    AOC didn’t know where the rioters were or what they were going to do to her, WE do.

    It’s the same thing. You can’t say Castile reaching for something that wasn’t his gun was enough justification for the officer to fear something that wasn’t going to happen but AOC being told to evacuate because people had broken into the Capitol and might be coming for her wasn’t enough for her to fear rape.


    Castile's words were literally.. “Sir, I have to tell you, I do have a firearm on me.”

    https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...fefb07d9c9421d

    the officer would not have known that Castile was not reaching for that, which is why he repeated don't reach for it. the officer knew Castile had a gun.


    no evidence at all to suggest that any of the idiots January 6th had any interest in raping AOC.


    https://news.yahoo.com/most-arrests-...225235647.html
    611 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far.
    hundreds of arrests, where is the evidence.



    AOC said something that was a reach.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 08-11-2021 at 05:36 PM.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #7749
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Castile's words were literally.. “Sir, I have to tell you, I do have a firearm on me.”

    https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...fefb07d9c9421d

    the officer would not have known that Castile was not reaching for that, which is why he repeated don't reach for it. the officer knew Castile had a gun.

    no evidence at all to suggest that any of the idiots January 6th had any interest in raping AOC.

    https://news.yahoo.com/most-arrests-...225235647.html

    hundreds of arrests, where is the evidence.

    AOC said something that was a reach.
    Do you think Castile was going to kill that cop? Yes or no.

  10. #7750
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    This is such a bizarre denial of reality that I wish I was more surprised it was happening at all.

    We know that they thought this was a war they were taking part in.

    “It was the first battle of the Second American Revolution- make no mistakes,” Lang continued. “This is WAR.” He posted a code of conduct in the group, as well as a set of meme-like instructions for members to prepare for a national “blackout,” buying long-range walkie-talkies and stocking up on guns, ammo and food.
    We know that rape has been a weapon of war for centuries.

    Throughout history, belligerent parties have been using rape as a tool to punish, terrorize and destroy populations. In some cases, armies, rebel groups and terrorist organisations employ sexual violence as a strategy to pursue their objectives. In other cases, commanders allow their soldiers to rape women and girls as a form of reward.Sexual violence during wartime is often committed in public and by several attackers. It includes gang rape and attacks with objects and weapons, which are inserted in the victims’ vagina or anus.
    We know that AOC has been threatened with rape in the past by Border Patrol Officers.

    "Did you see the images of officers circulating photoshopped images of my violent rape?" Ocasio-Cortez asked.

    "Yes, I did," McAleenan responded.

    Asked by the congresswoman whether the officers responsible were on the job today, McAleenan said some had been put "on administrative duties," but did not know which posts those officers made.
    And knowing all of this, we're supposed to think she's the crazy one for fearing that these people would attempt to rape her if they caught her?


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

  11. #7751
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think Castile was going to kill that cop? Yes or no.
    I have no idea. I doubt that he had any intention of that, but the point is what the officer thought or felt in that moment.

    many in the public are not aware of police being shot themselves in even routine traffic stops, but it happens. they know this which is why they are on edge. when an officer knows the person has a gun they would be even more on edge.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #7752
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is such a bizarre denial of reality that I wish I was more surprised it was happening at all.

    We know that they thought this was a war they were taking part in.



    We know that rape has been a weapon of war for centuries.



    We know that AOC has been threatened with rape in the past by Border Patrol Officers.



    And knowing all of this, we're supposed to think she's the crazy one for fearing that these people would attempt to rape her if they caught her?


    AOC is great at playing the victim, which will continue and apparently be accepted no matter what as she continues in politics.

    there was no reason for her to think that she was going to be raped. that isn't why anyone was there, and there has been nothing come out since then either.

    no one else including women in the Capitol that day have come out and said they were afraid of being raped, it just wasn't a realistic fear.

    AOC is just as likely to be raped by other people in the Capitol that simply are there on a daily/regular basis.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #7753
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,438
    Republicans Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert are 2 women that have been criticized and ridiculed by the left. if either one of them were to come out and say they are afraid being raped by deranged psychos on the left then there is no way anyone on the left would take them seriously, and rightfully so. there has been nothing to suggest anyone wants to rape them, and the same is true for AOC with the idiots on January 6th.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #7754
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,579
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for the insult, moderator.

    it's not reasonable when there is nothing there to support it. we should stop allowing some to always use this crutch and always play the victim.

    there is evidence to support what those rioting or even protesting that day wanted, and nothing from anyone that rape was an option.

    for AOC or anyone to think she was going to be raped is fear mongering.
    Do you really not think women have any reason to fear rape when they are physically under control of hostile men?

    Really?

    I mean REALLY?!?

    Do you have a sister? A mother? Maybe ask them.

  15. #7755
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,245
    You are asking for understanding and empathy towards women's fears. Not happening here.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •