Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 513 of 515 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515 LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 7712
    the random numbers you all choose to show President Trump as limiting legal immigration is quite funny.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Special lied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought people understood the use of quotation marks.

you put them around what someone said, that is quoting them.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the random numbers you all choose to show President Trump as limiting legal immigration is quite funny.
    Do you have any random numbers that show legal immigration increased or held steady under Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you have any random numbers that show legal immigration increased or held steady under Trump?
    Point missed

They're not random. They are what is publicly available and easy to present. If you aim to say that they aren't an appropriate proxy, that's fine and an argument you can make. But I would advise, if you wish to be taken seriously and not laughed out of the room, you present numbers that contradict what's posted.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Point missed
    So no

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I thought people understood the use of quotation marks.

you put them around what someone said, that is quoting them.
    You lied here and repeatedly when you said you were only against illegal immigration. I can forgive the one timer but if you want any respect you should say “I’m sorry” to everyone for misrepresenting your views on immigration for such a long period of time

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So no
    Pretty sure this is a violation of the magical and gloried rules of public debate from Brett, first edition of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They're not random. They are what is publicly available and easy to present. If you aim to say that they aren't an appropriate proxy, that's fine and an argument you can make. But I would advise, if you wish to be taken seriously and not laughed out of the room, you present numbers that contradict what's posted.
    If that was the point, of course. However, it's not.

You lied here and repeatedly when you said you were only against illegal immigration. I can forgive the one timer but if you want any respect you should say “I’m sorry” to everyone for misrepresenting your views on immigration for such a long period of time

I don't ever remember saying I'm only against illegal immigration.

I support legal immigration and going about it the right way. I have pushed this for years now, arguing about the proper procedure for asylum and what would or would not make one qualified.

even with legal immigration there should be a limit. it's not a free for all, this isn't like in the past when America had a lot of free land to just give away to new people.

I never lied about what AOC said, I quoted her exact words using quotations.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't ever remember saying I'm only against illegal immigration.

I support legal immigration and going about it the right way. I have pushed this for years now, arguing about the proper procedure for asylum and what would or would not make one qualified.

even with legal immigration there should be a limit. it's not a free for all, this isn't like in the past when America had a lot of free land to just give away to new people.

I never lied about what AOC said, I quoted her exact words using quotations.
    You do not support legal immigration and going about it the right way. In this thread, you are telling people in life threatening situations who are going about it the right way to not come. Going about it the right mean they come to a port of entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You do not support legal immigration and going about it the right way. In this thread, you are telling people in life threatening situations who are going about it the right way to not come. Going about it the right mean they come to a port of entry.

Sure you might be in incredible danger, but just stay there for another decade or so while we work out the logistics...you can stay alive that long. Right?

I remember when this all started we were told Trump was only going to start deporting dangerous illegals from the US, then it was anyone who had broken a law beyond coming here illegally, then it was well they all need to go. But of course what they wanted to do didn't actually shift, they wanted to get rid of them all to begin with, they just hid their true beliefs.

The same thing here. First it was we only want to stop illegal immigrants from getting in. Then it was we need to stop all these refugees. Now it's well we need to drastically reduce the number of immigrants getting in regardless of how. Which of course was their belief all along.

I remember when this all started we were told Trump was only going to start deporting dangerous illegals from the US, then it was anyone who had broken a law beyond coming here illegally, then it was well they all need to go. But of course what they wanted to do didn't actually shift, they wanted to get rid of them all to begin with, they just hid their true beliefs.

The same thing here. First it was we only want to stop illegal immigrants from getting in. Then it was we need to stop all these refugees. Now it's well we need to drastically reduce the number of immigrants getting in regardless of how. Which of course was their belief all along.
    President Trump, then candidate, was always about removing all illegal immigrants.

it's not accurate to say everyone rushing the border is in a life threatening situation. if that was true then there would be no need to have requirements for asylum, they would all be qualified. except that is not the case.

anyone entering between a port of entry is not doing it the right way.