Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 506 of 548 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Illegally crossing the border isn't asylum."

She isn't saying it is.

Kamala sounding like Trump. The far-right's assessment of how Democrats treat immigration is so out of whack its insane. Democrats are like 95% as tough on immigration as a whole as Republicans are. They just dont run around calling Mexicans rapists and crying about white genocide like the far-right lusts for.

And FNK just a reminder that you live in Canada and you need to find a hobby instead of losing your mind every time you think about how there might now be one more brown person in America than a minute ago. It will be OK!!
    sadly typical ignorance. this has nothing at all to do with brown. there is a difference between legal and illegal immigration, and your side routinely tries to make this about race.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone says what you quoted, you and anyone else should know that is criticizing her. but beyond that it should be other people criticizing her. the same people and media that would criticize the right non stop, they should be bipartisan and do the same thing here.
    should (sho͝od)
    aux.v. Past tense of shall
    1. Used to express obligation or duty:

I sure as hell don’t need you to tell me what my obligations are.

you could also share an opinion instead of targeting posters.
    Yes, I could.

Now, buzz off.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    should (sho͝od)
    aux.v. Past tense of shall
    1. Used to express obligation or duty:

I sure as hell don’t need you to tell me what my obligations are.

Yes, I could.

Now, buzz off.

you are more interesting in how I'm posting rather than what is being said, that is trolling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you are more interesting in how I'm posting rather than what is being said, that is trolling.
    If trolling is what you think I am doing, then why do you bother to respond? What kind of a chump does that make you?

As for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, I see nothing wrong with what she said, but I do see something wrong with your and Brett’s preachy posts.

How’s that?

Here's the quote you're crying about FNK. That you yourself shared.

"First, seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival."

Either you dont know what asylum is, you are willingly misinterpreting what she said or...most likely...gas lighting us like always.

It is legal to seek asylum and all she is saying is that it is OK to seek asylum. End of story. Save your outrage.

Either you dont know what asylum is, you are willingly misinterpreting what she said or...most likely...gas lighting us like always.

It is legal to seek asylum and all she is saying is that it is OK to seek asylum. End of story. Save your outrage.
    they aren’t all rapists or even doing anything illegal but some are. AOC did not even mention rape which is unacceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And obviously she's right about our impact in the region. The Biden admin suggeated they'd be taking a different tone but nope. Same old same old.

I'll keep this simple for the simple minds on the right. Go to Guatemala's Wikipedia page and read.

From the mid- to late 19th century, Guatemala suffered chronic instability and civil strife. Beginning in the early 20th century, it was ruled by a series of dictators backed by the United Fruit Company and the United States government. In 1944, the authoritarian leader Jorge Ubico was overthrown by a pro-democratic military coup, initiating a decade-long revolution that led to sweeping social and economic reforms. A U.S.-backed military coup in 1954 ended the revolution and installed a dictatorship.[9]

From 1960 to 1996, Guatemala endured a bloody civil war fought between the US-backed government and leftist rebels, including genocidal massacres of the Maya population perpetrated by the military.[10][11][12] Since a United Nations–negotiated peace accord, Guatemala has achieved both economic growth and successful democratic elections, although it continues to struggle with high rates of poverty and crime, drug cartels, and instability. As of 2014, Guatemala ranks 31st of 33 Latin American and Caribbean countries in terms of the Human Development Index
    I appreciate AOC and the likes because they more often are able to see the underlying problems because they haven't been brainwashed into believing in America's altruistic brand of imperialisim.

If you want to stop immigration fix the core problems. Building walls and closing borders arent solving problems. They're brutal bandaids that ignore the causes.

That's why Kamala was so disappointing here to progressives. But she is a cop after all.

Lastly...you right wingers need to stop pretending like you're only against "illegal" immigration. Cut that word out and be honest. Trump's attack on asylum seekers should've ended that charade once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    greatest rebuttal ever. zero evidence, no context.
    He's be given the evidence over and over again he doesn't care.

I'd gladly walk you through why it is wrong if you are interested.

Asylum can only be claimed in the US
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He's be given the evidence over and over again he doesn't care.

I'd gladly walk you through why it is wrong if you are interested.

Asylum can only be claimed in the US
    Sure please show me. Thanks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If trolling is what you think I am doing, then why do you bother to respond? What kind of a chump does that make you?

As for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, I see nothing wrong with what she said, but I do see something wrong with your and Brett’s preachy posts.

How’s that?
    that migrants flooding the border and not caring about proper procedure or law doesn't matter?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have posted what asylum is, including earlier today. asylum is not show up, claim asylum, and you're good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And obviously she's right about our impact in the region. The Biden admin suggeated they'd be taking a different tone but nope. Same old same old.

I'll keep this simple for the simple minds on the right. Go to Guatemala's Wikipedia page and read.

I appreciate AOC and the likes because they more often are able to see the underlying problems because they haven't been brainwashed into believing in America's altruistic brand of imperialisim.

If you want to stop immigration fix the core problems. Building walls and closing borders arent solving problems. They're brutal bandaids that ignore the causes.

That's why Kamala was so disappointing here to progressives. But she is a cop after all.

building a wall does help solve the problem of illegal immigration, that even Democrats themselves agreed with before Trump ran for President. there is a border for a reason, it's not anyone is welcome.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lastly...you right wingers need to stop pretending like you're only against "illegal" immigration. Cut that word out and be honest. Trump's attack on asylum seekers should've ended that charade once and for all.
    typically gullible to what one was told to believe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

building a wall does help solve the problem of illegal immigration, that even Democrats themselves agreed with before Trump ran for President. there is a border for a reason, it's not anyone is welcome.
    Needed to be bolded as I suspect some might have reading issues
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52