Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 496 of 548 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You can understand my confusion then because you were quoting my post.
    **** sorry. Thought that was a weird post for catman lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You only take a str9n no violence ever stance in regards to BLM rallies
    I have no idea what you are saying here, what is str9n.

I have many times called out any and all violence. I don't care where it comes from, it's wrong. I said the same thing about the rioting and violence for January 6th. the difference is when I say violence from the right is wrong people ignore it don't remember it, but when I say violence from the left is wrong people routinely want to argue with me about it.

violence from Antifa is wrong, they're not a myth or an idea like the left wants to believe.

violence from BLM is wrong. rioting and violence is not protesting. BLM can protest but there is a difference with that.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Yeah I'm with the **** owning a house movement. Americans think homes are som amazing investment and they really aren't. Of course if you want a wife and kids it can be. But other than that they're meh investments.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Maybe a home CHINA!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. No, they don't do that.
    My wife got warnings because our grass did not look green enough when I was deployed.

Yeah I'm with the **** owning a house movement. Americans think homes are som amazing investment and they really aren't. Of course if you want a wife and kids it can be. But other than that they're meh investments.
    I looked at buying a lot out in the Black Hills last year- 75k was the asking price. Didn't do it because I wouldn't be able to enjoy it much for a couple years or more. With the influx of people from especially California out there since Covid that lot is now worth near double, so I coulda made serious coin just pulling the trigger and flipping it.....story of my life, but real estate is and always will be the most solid investment one can make, if they don't fork it up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I looked at buying a lot out in the Black Hills last year- 75k was the asking price. Didn't do it because I wouldn't be able to enjoy it much for a couple years or more. With the influx of people from especially California out there since Covid that lot is now worth near double, so I coulda made serious coin just pulling the trigger and flipping it.....story of my life, but real estate is and always will be the most solid investment one can make, if they don't fork it up.
    The house I sold in 2016 just sold again for 120k higher than what I sold it for. I still talk to the neighbors who confirmed not a damn thing was done to upgrade the home and the sellers had to move because of a job. Thatís a pretty good investment if you ask me.

Houses by me are selling like crazy for well over asking price with multiple bids. Great time if youíre thinking of moving. My kids would kill me though if I tried to make them move just to make a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My wife got warnings because our grass did not look green enough when I was deployed.
    I hope your wife told them to **** off. I've lived in HOA neighborhoods for the last 24 years. Not once has someone said or expected anything out of line. I'm currently the head of the Architectural Committee in my current development and if someone even remotely brought something like that up they'd be told to **** off.

The intent of HOAs are to maintain property values. I'm 100% on board with that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    100%. I've owned 5 homes and each one has netted me a minimum gain of 38% after sale.

An awesome development popped up in an amazing area about 10 miles from me last year. Purchased 2 lots (one to build and one for investment). Sold the investment lot last month for triple the purchase price and am currently building on the other lot.

I hope your wife told them to **** off. I've lived in HOA neighborhoods for the last 24 years. Not once has someone said or expected anything out of line. I'm currently the head of the Architectural Committee in my current development and if someone even remotely brought something like that up they'd be told to **** off.

The intent of HOAs are to maintain property values. I'm 100% on board with that.
    Iím 100% on board with it too. Some people canít see the Forest for the trees, and starts nitpicking instead of asking themselves what infractions will actually have a negative effect on property value.

Iím 100% on board with it too. Some people canít see the Forest for the trees, and starts nitpicking instead of asking themselves what infractions will actually have a negative effect on property value.
    True. But some people can't see the forest from the trees and and let weeds overtake their lawns and flower beds.

The vast majority of HOAs are awesome. The Karen's of the world exist in every facet of life.

True. But some people can't see the forest from the trees and and let weeds overtake their lawns and flower beds.

The vast majority of HOAs are awesome. The Karen's of the world exist in every facet of life.
    Yeah luckily my yard didnít get that bad while I was gone. Ours is still a fairly new neighborhood, so it still looks nice and clean. Hopefully the HOA helps keep it that Way

Awesome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I must be in the wrong room...lefties and righties just conversing and ****
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yeah luckily my yard didnít get that bad while I was gone. Ours is still a fairly new neighborhood, so it still looks nice and clean. Hopefully the HOA helps keep it that Way
    It's such a cheap investment. My current HOA costs $450/year and includes refuge haul off. The ROI is insane.