Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 495 of 548 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You can straight up miss me with that pro-HOA propaganda.
    No HOA and people will abuse the property which in turn, affects the property values and how the area is managed. He's right, you're wrong. You can hate HOA's all you want but it's being ran by PEOPLE. So you don't hate HOA's, you hate the people who are in the board of your HOA. You know what you can do about that? Run to be a part of that board just like many people did. It's actually something you should do if you want to learn how to manage your own property(s) in the future. If you don't like HOA's, no one forced you to buy or rent a property that is in an HOA zone. Pay more money and live elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    No HOA and people will abuse the property which in turn, affects the property values and how the area is managed. He's right, you're wrong. You can hate HOA's all you want but it's being ran by PEOPLE. So you don't hate HOA's, you hate the people who are in the board of your HOA. You know what you can do about that? Run to be a part of that board just like many people did. It's actually something you should do if you want to learn how to manage your own property(s) in the future. If you don't like HOA's, no one forced you to buy or rent a property that is in an HOA zone. Pay more money and live elsewhere.
    Don’t you generally pay less money to live elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Who are you guys?
    Republicans? Duh?

If Biden was lieing to get our of a deal and start a war there would be backlash. I'd be ****ing furious. The progressives would go ape ****.

Trump could do anything and all you would do is make one remark vaguely criticizing the decision. Then try to find a way the Dems are equally responsible

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is Saundi not an American ally?

where did Trump want war? everything I've seen he wanted peace, or to bring troops home.
    Friends don't let friends commit mass murder and genocide Mr I'm against all violence (unless it's brown people dying). And we definitely shouldn't fund it.

Sometimes. Way to general of a statement.

Because ares with a lot of retired folk will cut corners to avoid cost.

HAOs can fail at long term planning. But in general I see your point.

is Saundi not an American ally?

where did Trump want war? everything I've seen he wanted peace, or to bring troops home.
    Well he lied about Iran not following the deal and the murdered solemani. Sounds like he wanted peace.

I know right? Trump lies a lot special! He's fake news!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is. He was likely very good in debate club.
    Like I said before. He picks his battles. He doesnt debate stuff like that normally. He saves that for his on camera solo stuff. But economics? Lose or draw... that's all you can hope for.

But tbh Shapiro early days before he firmed a character was super rational... it's crazy watching him back around the time he sent Piers running back to the UK

You're one of the best I've seen Valade. I'm awful at organization and patience. You excel at both and Beat people with their own words. It's a bit easier when in text bit still.

****in snake *** lawyer 😀

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Like I said before. He picks his battles. He doesnt debate stuff like that normally. He saves that for his on camera solo stuff. But economics? Lose or draw... that's all you can hope for.

But tbh Shapiro early days before he firmed a character was super rational... it's crazy watching him back around the time he sent Piers running back to the UK

You're one of the best I've seen Valade. I'm awful at organization and patience. You excel at both and Beat people with their own words. It's a bit easier when in text bit still.

****in snake *** lawyer 😀
    Lol, I was in debate club and mock trial so I have some debate skills. I agree about Ben Shapiro in that I have watched him progressively transform into pretty much your typical conservative commentator. To me, he represents the danger of inculcating yourself only with one sides information. You inevitably shift more to that side, as he did.

Republicans? Duh?
    You can understand my confusion then because you were quoting my post.

Friends don't let friends commit mass murder and genocide Mr I'm against all violence (unless it's brown people dying). And we definitely shouldn't fund it.
    ignorance.

I will gladly be against killing/violence unjustified, but there are times when police related shootings are justified.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

They're ran by busybodies who go around with their rulers who see that grass is 1 millimeter above the approved height and send out fines. Again you can miss me with all that propaganda.

Oh and if I don't like HOA's, then I'm free to do what I did and buy a house in a neighborhood without one. That's exactly what I did. None of my mortgage payment is going to one of them. Never will.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I can see that. I use to be a bakery manager and fully understand the need for health inspecting that occurs in my kitchen, but there was this one inspector who was a true arse hole to the point of being oppress. Got my lowest grade, 83 points and other kitchens were close up. Eventually, her boss realize the type of person she was and got rid of her.

On my job, yeah, I can understand the need for inspections and even tolerate the occasional nazi, but I wouldn't put up with that crap when it comes to my home and someone measuring my grass or telling me they can see my garbage cans in the back. I would forgo their benefits to avoid their policing and can live with the fact their will be others who don't give a crap about their property in my neighborhood.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

ignorance.

I will gladly be against killing/violence unjustified, but there are times when police related shootings are justified.
    You only take a str9n no violence ever stance in regards to BLM rallies

They're ran by busybodies who go around with their rulers who see that grass is 1 millimeter above the approved height and send out fines. Again you can miss me with all that propaganda.

Oh and if I don't like HOA's, then I'm free to do what I did and buy a house in a neighborhood without one. That's exactly what I did. None of my mortgage payment is going to one of them. Never will.
    Yeah I'm with the **** owning a house movement. Americans think homes are som amazing investment and they really aren't. Of course if you want a wife and kids it can be. But other than that they're meh investments.

No. No, they don't do that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!