Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 494 of 610 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    any time I criticize her, the reply is always an argument against whatever I'm saying.

I just provided something yesterday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...2e9_story.html

this is the same person that blamed a Republican, when in reality it was a Democrat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...fe/3581611002/
    The first one is an opinion piece derived from the writer's take on the Amazon fallout--something that isn't really even half-heartedly supportive of his your claim and his conclusion. What he cites about her hardly makes someone economically illiterate (which he says is why it's ok for the right to obsess over her). Economic illiteracy was strangely not something that concerned you about Trump, though. (As with the embarrassingly long list of other fields he was illiterate in).

The second one is pretty lame and shows an embarrassing lack of familiarity with her colleague or the situation, although it's hardly the condemning of intellect you think it is (especially given the far more egregious examples of idiocy that you bend over backwards to defend and often engage in lol). Then again, she's responding to the GOP posting the pic and as others have explained while completely eviscerating and humiliating you in above posts, this is a very conveniently harsh standard of "making a mixup/gaffe about something" as grounds for idiocy in these certain cases that you constantly excuse the GOP for.

You may commence with your pants-wetting temper tantrum about us mentioning your inconsistencies and cartoonish and hypocritical love of Trump, though. It must be such a delight to bubble wrap yourself in your sheltered safe space fantasy world where all topics have not even minor tangential connections to others and you don't have to address your own ******** because you can just cry "no no no no can't talk only bad AOC brown lady look look at this instead" deflections.

This newsflash isn't likely to reach you in between the tears, but everyone bringing up Trump is doing it because it's completely relevant lol. If you are gonna call AOC an idiot, people are going to not only question the claims (and half-hearted evidence) when it comes from someone who has mindlessly worshipped at the altar of a completely dribbling imbecile like Trump and given him a pass for far worse. That's not just relevant, it's why everyone is always laughing at you.
    Last edited by browski234; 05-19-2021 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    HaHa, to out there? That is ok. I know I don't have a positive outlook for the country that isn't share. It's cool.
    No lol. I just wrote like a huge post that I accidentally deleted so I wanted to at least recognize I read it. It's not that out there.

I'll respond later 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    There are many senators and congressmen/congresswoman who are low intelligence. Why don’t you also obsess about them? Do you think MTG or Boebert deserve less attention from you based on the amount of criticism they deserve over AOC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    from what I understand Greene is an idiot. what are we going to debate.

in comparison whenever I bring up something about AOC it is routinely rejected no matter what.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I guess any opposition to megacorporate-crony-capitalism is economic illiteracy.

Theissen, like most conservatives who pen opinion pieces*, conveniently overstates the elitist position and ignores the viable reasons for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s opposition (and by the way, she was hardly alone in her opposition), most of which were worthy, some of which maybe not so much.

*Yes, I know — the same charge can often be leveled at liberals who pen opinion pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I guess any opposition to megacorporate-crony-capitalism is economic illiteracy.

Theissen, like most conservatives who pen opinion pieces*, conveniently overstates the elitist position and ignores the viable reasons for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s opposition (and by the way, she was hardly alone in her opposition), most of which were worthy, some of which maybe not so much.

*Yes, I know — the same charge can often be leveled at liberals who pen opinion pieces.
    Thrissen is a hack. He pretends to not know the difference between state and federal elected officials.

I don't want to hear a damn word of criticism from Republican voters about war mongering as you were all silent about Trumps BS.

Trump was doubling the weapons sold to the Saudis 3 months after he promised to stop that.

This is why you guys don't have credibility on this forum or in politics. You want to be taken seriously yet you failed to hold Trump responsible to anything.

If your position is Trumpbthings good Biden things bad. Save your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Thrissen is a hack. He pretends to not know the difference between state and federal elected officials.

I don't want to hear a damn word of criticism from Republican voters about war mongering as you were all silent about Trumps BS.

Trump was doubling the weapons sold to the Saudis 3 months after he promised to stop that.

This is why you guys don't have credibility on this forum or in politics. You want to be taken seriously yet you failed to hold Trump responsible to anything.

Who are you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    The first one is an opinion piece derived from the writer's take on the Amazon fallout--something that isn't really even half-heartedly supportive of his your claim and his conclusion. What he cites about her hardly makes someone economically illiterate (which he says is why it's ok for the right to obsess over her). Economic illiteracy was strangely not something that concerned you about Trump, though. (As with the embarrassingly long list of other fields he was illiterate in).

The second one is pretty lame and shows an embarrassing lack of familiarity with her colleague or the situation, although it's hardly the condemning of intellect you think it is (especially given the far more egregious examples of idiocy that you bend over backwards to defend and often engage in lol). Then again, she's responding to the GOP posting the pic and as others have explained while completely eviscerating and humiliating you in above posts, this is a very conveniently harsh standard of "making a mixup/gaffe about something" as grounds for idiocy in these certain cases that you constantly excuse the GOP for.

You may commence with your pants-wetting temper tantrum about us mentioning your inconsistencies and cartoonish and hypocritical love of Trump, though. It must be such a delight to bubble wrap yourself in your sheltered safe space fantasy world where all topics have not even minor tangential connections to others and you don't have to address your own ******** because you can just cry "no no no no can't talk only bad AOC brown lady look look at this instead" deflections.

This newsflash isn't likely to reach you in between the tears, but everyone bringing up Trump is doing it because it's completely relevant lol. If you are gonna call AOC an idiot, people are going to not only question the claims (and half-hearted evidence) when it comes from someone who has mindlessly worshipped at the altar of a completely dribbling imbecile like Trump and given him a pass for far worse. That's not just relevant, it's why everyone is always laughing at you.
    You lost him at "The first one" then his internal ranting took over.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

is Saundi not an American ally?

where did Trump want war? everything I've seen he wanted peace, or to bring troops home.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is amazing how many people say both sides suck and then criticize only one side.
    qft
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I give credit where credit is due, Ben Shapiro is very good at debating, even on subjects in which he is incorrect.
    And that's a sign of good debating, winning even when you're wrong.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is Saundi not an American ally?

where did Trump want war? everything I've seen he wanted peace, or to bring troops home.
    Gee, was Ben Ladin a Saudi? Do you not know they work with us out of convenience and not any other kind of connection? We are the infidel and have thwarted many of their aims. But as long as we stand against Shia Iran we will continue to be of some value.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Gee, was Ben Ladin a Saudi? Do you not know they work with us out of convenience and not any other kind of connection? We are the infidel and have thwarted many of their aims. But as long as we stand against Shia Iran we will continue to be of some value.
    OK. You're right about all of it.

So who should we align ourselves with in the Middle East???

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And that's a sign of good debating, winning even when you're wrong.
    It is. He was likely very good in debate club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Oh goody another chance to make you look dumb (as if I needed help).

Show me where I said I admire them. Show me. And if you can't show me, then have the stones to admit you lied and apologize. (Like that's going to happen.)

So who is really the liar on these boards??? Seems like it's you.

For the record (as if that means something here)……I've never been on an HOA, I would never go on an HOA, I do not vote on HOA business. The communities I have been in that have HOAs……I pay the entire fee in one shot each year just so I don't have tp keep hearing from them. They are a necessary evil.

Credit where credit is due……communities with HOAs generally look better and have higher property values than communities without them. But dealing with them is not for me.
    You can straight up miss me with that pro-HOA propaganda.

No boot will go unlicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.