Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 489 of 605 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9071
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I give credit where credit is due, Ben Shapiro is very good at debating, even on subjects in which he is incorrect.
    Yeah. I don't agree with him in some of his talking points but he's mastered the art of debating. The guy could debate his way out of murder.

I give credit where credit is due, Ben Shapiro is very good at debating, even on subjects in which he is incorrect.
    Meh he's smart. He's not a cocky moron like Jordan Pedersen. He knows his lane. He doesn't debate scholars in different areas. But people who think they'll win in economics.... there are 2 options. Draw. Or lose. He knows all the arguments and the disagreements are about personal morals.

Guys who are fake experts like Sam Harris lose debates to Ben but Sam is a moron who passes his ideas off as new to gamers because his peers throw his crap in the dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Meh. She's got nothing on Kamala.

And there's nothing to get out of debating with these 2. It would be irresponsible of AOC. This girl wants fame and attention. One thing Biden taught me. Trolls on politics are defeated the same way as trolls on the internet. Starve them. Or better yet. If a child throws a tantrum. Put then in their room till they pass out from crying too much. Don't reward bad behavior.

It will only reinforce the divide between parties and give fame to someone who will (mark my wards) pull a Palin in the next 2 years and get a giant fox deal and book deal.
    I agree 100%. Biden best move and one that could help move us closer to normalcy is that he STFU. For four years Trump never STFU and people were talking civil war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    argue professionally with morons like yourself.
    I know you troll on the internet. How do you make money though?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Meh he's smart. He's not a cocky moron like Jordan Pedersen. He knows his lane. He doesn't debate scholars in different areas. But people who think they'll win in economics.... there are 2 options. Draw. Or lose. He knows all the arguments and the disagreements are about personal morals.

Guys who are fake experts like Sam Harris lose debates to Ben but Sam is a moron who passes his ideas off as new to gamers because his peers throw his crap in the dumpster.
    Jordan Peterson is cocky but heís also very intelligent.

The best debater was Christopher Hitchens.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I know you troll on the internet. How do you make money though?

if i told you you'd know which is why i dont. feel free to worry about my financial situation.

I agree 100%. Biden best move and one that could help move us closer to normalcy is that he STFU. For four years Trump never STFU and people were talking civil war

Biden is playing a good game, especially by offering no distractions from the republican infighting and lack of policies.

All of Trump's bs unified the Democrats this past election. I am glad that AOC, Bernie, the rest of the gang pull rank with the mod no matter how much some leftist bemoans that fact.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    if i told you you'd know which is why i dont. feel free to worry about my financial situation.
    I think you have money. If I didnít I wouldnít make fun of you for not having a job. Iím not some right wing classist snob

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Biden is playing a good game, especially by offering no distractions from the republican infighting and lack of policies.

All of Trump's bs unified the Democrats this past election. I am glad that AOC, Bernie, the rest of the gang pull rank with the mod no matter how much some leftist bemoans that fact.
    Heís done a good job of managing the administration and the partyís response. With his penchant for gaffes, I wasnít sure it would happen.

From your posts itís very apparent you think one sucks worse than the other.
    It's a pretty safe bet that one side sucks more dick than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's a pretty safe bet that one side sucks more dick than the other.
    Lol now that was funny.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jordan Peterson is cocky but heís also very intelligent.

The best debater was Christopher Hitchens.
    Don't get me wrong. Jordan has great stuff to say regarding his field. I've watched videos of him where he's 100% right. His stuff on personal responsibility is important especially to the market he targets.

But he also reads the communist manifesto once and decides to debate zizec on "cultural marxism".

He's either arrogant or too desperate for fame.

It's weird because he's shown willingness to conceed points which is a rarity today in public discourse. But he also has moments where he's so pretentious.

He's too old to be making these mistakes.

I love Christopher Hitchens. Even though he had horrible opinions about the Iraq war and as a self proclaimed provocateur he was on OG IRL troll. But he was unique. He's the type of person that doesn't exist on the right any more. There are no intellectuals that stray from their party anymore. He made you challenge your own opinion. Even if it was correct.

I'd love to see him trash a crowd full of booing sycophants. He'd hate everyone equally in this political climate. Right and left.... maybe the right a bit more. He seem antithetical to Trump. RIP

That and right when Trump lost the election.... It became clear the Republicans lost the "culture" they so desperately want to keep.

Honestly fox news sound like a group of dorky 25 year old anti sjws on youtube. And the GOP doesn't know what to do. Their perfect law and order strat destroyed.

Without power. Trump is a whiney millennial troll. Nothing more. The GOP will die in the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Heís done a good job of managing the administration and the partyís response. With his penchant for gaffes, I wasnít sure it would happen.
    He has good people around him and he is using them wisely.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers