Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 488 of 548 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 8218
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Many of the right wing posters on this site act no differently then MTG. Look through this thread. Look at how people talk about AOC. I respect the fact that you disagree with her. I disagree with William Barr often. He is clearly very smart and accomplished. Idk AOC seems to make many on the right wing crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What I find amazing is when I talk to conservatives about AOC they all say she is stupid. People need to understand that not agreeing politically has very little to do with intelligence most of the time. There are few things where there is only 1 way to get to a good place as a society. I don't agree with everything AOC says, but she is exactly the kind of person we want in congress ... she is passionate, she is aggressive, and MOST IMPORTANT she sticks to her principles. How amazing would our government be if it was run mostly by people who stick to their principles (even though it would be a mix of both parties)?
    I definitely agree it seems very common and extremely partisan/media driven. She seems pretty average intelligence wise if not better than most other politicians. The last two options for POTUS were Trump/Biden haha so it isn't like we have very high standards at all (Biden is declining and Trump is insane so I question both more).

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    AOC would never agree to it just like when Ben Shapiro wanted to debate her and she claimed he was catcalling her. Yes, I'm sure Ben Shapiro, a deeply religious Jewish man who is married is trying to catcall you when he wants to debate. Granted, Ben clearly knew he was going to destroy her but it's obvious AOC doesn't like to be challenged. She just wants to Tweet gibberish for her followers on social media and ignore anyone who challenges her.
    Just quit. Greene and Shapiro are idiot hack trying to gain some attention by jumping into AOC's limelight. She has nothing to gain from debating them. It would be like LeBron trying to prove something by beating a sixth-grader in a game of horse. Ben Shapiro is a nobody only know by his followers and media. Everybody knows AOC and her opponents deeply hate her to the point she rents space in their heads. Hell, I would vote for her just for that fact. She drives y'all nutty.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

AOC would never agree to it just like when Ben Shapiro wanted to debate her and she claimed he was catcalling her. Yes, I'm sure Ben Shapiro, a deeply religious Jewish man who is married is trying to catcall you when he wants to debate. Granted, Ben clearly knew he was going to destroy her but it's obvious AOC doesn't like to be challenged. She just wants to Tweet gibberish for her followers on social media and ignore anyone who challenges her.
    Nobody in their right mind would ever consider debating Ben Shapiro. He needs two phonebooks to prevent him from being forced to sit at the kiddie table.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If you have ever seen her cross-exam people in congressional hearings, you wouldn't be too quick to put your boy in her sight.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You donít like her bc she has a job

wouldn't i want free money if i didn't have a job?

up is down you ******. the sky is green.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Lmao, right? AOC is the perfect person to vote for if you don't have a job or are broke.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would ever consider debating Ben Shapiro. He needs two phonebooks to prevent him from being forced to sit at the kiddie table.
    Not in economics. But on anything else I would.

I'd debate him on the female orgasm. If you don't know what I'm talking about see him review WAP by Cardi B.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Not in economics. But on anything else I would.

I'd debate him on the female orgasm. If you don't know what I'm talking about see him review WAP by Cardi B.
    Ben wrote the book called DAP.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If you have ever seen her cross-exam people in congressional hearings, you wouldn't be too quick to put your boy in her sight.
    She literally has better things to do that debate idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ben wrote the book called DAP.
    Aww man I don't get it. What's dap? Don't make me feel like a shapiro.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I give credit where credit is due, Ben Shapiro is very good at debating, even on subjects in which he is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Aww man I don't get it. What's dap? Don't make me feel like a shapiro.
    Dry ***** P****

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfF2S8uVAAAu_p9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Meh. She's got nothing on Kamala.

And there's nothing to get out of debating with these 2. It would be irresponsible of AOC. This girl wants fame and attention. One thing Biden taught me. Trolls on politics are defeated the same way as trolls on the internet. Starve them. Or better yet. If a child throws a tantrum. Put then in their room till they pass out from crying too much. Don't reward bad behavior.

It will only reinforce the divide between parties and give fame to someone who will (mark my wards) pull a Palin in the next 2 years and get a giant fox deal and book deal.

What do you do?

argue professionally with morons like yourself.