Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 487 of 548 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    By default, one side has to suck more than the other. Unless you think all is balanced.
    I don’t, but I don’t pretend I do either. I don’t care what party someone likes or dislikes, I only care that they’re honest.

Thats because I dont have to imagine with the mayoral candidates in NY, they are literally supposed to be experts in that field only to be so far disconnected from reality. Its one thing to not know the price of bread, quite another for a breadmaker not knowing.

Wang seems dope, I just dont know enough about UBI.

As for AOC, its a long list of gaffes that make me question her IQ.
    But imagine.....
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Thats because I dont have to imagine with the mayoral candidates in NY, they are literally supposed to be experts in that field only to be so far disconnected from reality. Its one thing to not know the price of bread, quite another for a breadmaker not knowing.

Wang seems dope, I just dont know enough about UBI.

As for AOC, its a long list of gaffes that make me question her IQ.

Who do you think would score higher on an aptitude or knowledge test, her or Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t, but I don’t pretend I do either. I don’t care what party someone likes or dislikes, I only care that they’re honest.
    I like Tulsi and Yang..... thats about it on the left
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Who do you think would score higher on an aptitude or knowledge test, her or Trump?
    Prolly the stable genius

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    But imagine.....
    I can.

Prolly the stable genius
    No wonder you think she’s dumb then. I think Trump would get obliterated by most politicians. He doesn’t seem to know much about anything. He is not worldly, he is not well read, he does not seem like he genuinely enjoys learning things.

She's clearly pretty stupid but she's got the low cunning of a millenial social media addict. I admire her for this, and I actually agree with her on many issues. Just because someone isn't particularly bright doesn't mean they can't have good ideas. However the borg has assimilated her so if you're a fan and think she's a real person well I can just say to you: don't get too attached.

She's gonna keep wearing the mask despite the "science" bc she wants the unemployment to keep on coming.

No wonder you think she’s dumb then. I think Trump would get obliterated by most politicians. He doesn’t seem to know much about anything. He is not worldly, he is not well read, he does not seem like he genuinely enjoys learning things.
    I know shes dumb. You can think that but AOC isn't among them. We wont see eye to eye, just like on the whole "there were good/bad people on both sides" argument.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    She's gonna keep wearing the mask despite the "science" bc she wants the unemployment to keep on coming.
    You don’t like her bc she has a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

At least Trump comes from business experience. What has AOC come from? A failed minor degree in Economics in which she never utilized as a career? What about her is smart or intelligent? Trump, whether you like him or not, can at least push his business through. Which business did AOC start? How many people did she hire?

It's also funny how this thread was about AOC. I list the dumb things she has said and people defending her are back to diverting the thread to Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump but of course, Trump is the scapegoat for every thread... Might as well just combine all these threads and make it a Trump megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    some *** hats are saying its because they dont want to be mistaken as conservatives.

it sucks for people like me who dont partake in the cults, people will call me conservative for being pro oxygen, sunshine, socializing, embracing etc..

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    She's clearly pretty stupid but she's got the low cunning of a millenial social media addict. I admire her for this, and I actually agree with her on many issues. Just because someone isn't particularly bright doesn't mean they can't have good ideas. However the borg has assimilated her so if you're a fan and think she's a real person well I can just say to you: don't get too attached.
    She's the first to use social media to her advantage. Also doesn't hurt that the congressional district she is in happens to be the most diverse in America as well so as long as she panders about free stuff, she'll never lose her House seat. The formula for her every election is keep promising more benefits while ignoring the fact that she cost her district thousands of jobs when she kicked Amazon out of LIC. My sister was right out of college and wanted to apply. Thanks, AOC! You've been a great contributor to your district.

AOC would never agree to it just like when Ben Shapiro wanted to debate her and she claimed he was catcalling her. Yes, I'm sure Ben Shapiro, a deeply religious Jewish man who is married is trying to catcall you when he wants to debate. Granted, Ben clearly knew he was going to destroy her but it's obvious AOC doesn't like to be challenged. She just wants to Tweet gibberish for her followers on social media and ignore anyone who challenges her.