Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 486 of 548 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8217
    For those saying sheís dumb, if her and Trump took an aptitude or general knowledge test, who do you think would score higher?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Many of the right wing posters on this site act no differently then MTG. Look through this thread. Look at how people talk about AOC. I respect the fact that you disagree with her. I disagree with William Barr often. He is clearly very smart and accomplished. Idk AOC seems to make many on the right wing crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Because a lot of what she says stems from ignorance and not from a stance of simply having different ideals.
    She didn't know what the unemployment rate meant and claimed that the unemployment is low because people have two jobs when fewer people than ever in America have two jobs and people having two jobs would actually increase the unemployment rate. Thrashed Amazon out of LIC because she didn't know what tax credits were. Claims there are over 500 million people living in America and that 200 million of them are earning under $20,000. She said that Walmart is paying people below the federal minimum wage. Claims that the United States spent $1.5 trillion for the military during a particular year.

So no, it's not about disagreeing with her politically. It's that she genuinely doesn't know WTF she is talking about and a debate with someone of the opposing view would heavily expose her which is why she never engages in one.
    she opens her mouth about things she doens't understand alot, it why she clings to being morally correct instead of factually correct.

NY (and Cali) attracts the ignorant politicians. Like those ****s running for Mayor (not named Wang) that couldn't even come close to guessing how much a home costs in Brooklyn. One of them was literally Obamas secretary for housing & development and was completely oblivious to the ridiculous cost.

These people are supposed to be experts....
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    She is objectively stupid. NY deserves her

She crumbles just the same, plenty of true progressives have called her out for it.

She was also a casting couch hire.
    I try never to underestimate my foe.

I hope you aren't talking about Jimmy Dore, the Convo Coach or Niko podcasters. They are hysteria leftists who thinks she should be able to snap her fingers and change a powerful political system.

"She is a casting couch hire" that is just plain nasty, uncalled for, and unprovable.

Believe me, the republican party is so toxic to minorities and Muslim issues most will stick with AOC for her stance on their issues. Compare to some toxic politicians, I would pick a rock over them.

If these two parties were doing their jobs, there wouldn't be a gang of four, Bernie or a progressive party.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 06:41 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    See
    If the leftís go to is all conservatives are racist the rights go to is all the leftists are dumb.

she opens her mouth about things she doens't understand alot, it why she clings to being morally correct instead of factually correct.

NY (and Cali) attracts the ignorant politicians. Like those ****s running for Mayor (not named Wang) that couldn't even come close to guessing how much a home costs in Brooklyn. One of them was literally Obamas secretary for housing & development and was completely oblivious to the ridiculous cost.

These people are supposed to be experts....
    We can go down a long list of truly stupid things that republicans have said.

Newt: Blacks don't have American value.

A forgotten republican member of congress fighting abortion: A woman has a natural ability to abort a fetus caused by rape

Reagan: When I was a young boy, we didn't have racial problems.

George W. didn't know about the different Islam sects. And admitted he didn't read books.

Sarah Palin: I can see Russia from my backyard.

George H: When asked, didn't know the price of a loaf of bread.

Trump: HIs experts were worry about his short attention span and created flashcards for him

These are people the republicans admire for their intellectual powers and then turn around and call AOC's stupid.

Also love adding, the only party that ran a two-bit racist actor, an ex-cheerleader, and a racist game show host for President.

excuse me if I think y'all are terrible at judging others' IQ especially on the other side of the aisle.

Please continue your infantile whining, I do find it amusing reading your post while watching your party self-destruct from the squabbling between the Trumpsters and Conservatives.

I bet you little AOC complainers don't understand or aware of that infighting.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 07:08 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We can go down a long list of truly stupid things that republicans have said.
    No ****. Were any of them experts in their field only to be oblivious of said field? None of your examples stooped to that level of stupidity. (talking about donavon here, AOC goes above and beyond that tho)
    George W. didn't know about the different Islam sects. And admitted he didn't read books.
    IDK much about the religion but imagine if he were a member of one
    George H: When asked, didn't know the price of a loaf of bread.
    Imagine if he were a breadmaker tho.

These are people the republicans admire for their intellectual powers and then turn around and call AOC's stupid.
    Then talk to those people, has nothing to do with me.

Please continue your infantile whining, I do find it amusing reading your post while watching your party self-destruct from the squabbling between the Trumpsters and Conservatives.
    I bet you little AOC complainers don't understand or aware of that in fighting.
    I dont vote = not my party.

Im not a part of your cult games but both wings are fractured.
    Last edited by Chronz; 05-15-2021 at 07:24 PM.

You may not vote or think of yourself as a Republican, but you certainly seem to be aligned with the righty POV.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You may not vote or think of yourself as a Republican, but you certainly seem to be aligned with the righty POV.
    It is amazing how many people say both sides suck and then criticize only one side.

No ****. Were any of them experts in their field only to be oblivious of said field? None of your examples stooped to that level of stupidity.

IDK much about the religion but imagine if he were a member of one

Imagine if he were a breadmaker tho.

Then talk to those people, has nothing to do with me.

I dont vote = not my party.

Im not a part of your cult games but both wings are fractured.
    A lot of imagining going on in your post to defend republicans. Something you don't extend to AOC

Don't care if you don't vote, I have done it as well. If you knew me, you would know I crack on both parties. your " not a part of your cult game" is a bald-faced lie on your part since you are making excuses for those I name by saying "imagine". Shall we fantasize about one group of politicians and not the others? At least be consistent with your imagining.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is amazing how many people say both sides suck and then criticize only one side.
    bingo-bango, you hit it on the head.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Im very much pro gun and anti abortion. I've ditched my programming after a lifetime of voting left so thats prolly what you're sensing.

What, did you think both sides suck equal amount of dick? A cycle of voting for the lesser of 2 evils has only perpetuated awful candidates. The system is broken. WHen this country is ruined, I'll be able to tell people I was not complicit. Its the old george carlin philosophy.

Im very much pro gun and anti abortion. I've ditched my programming after a lifetime of voting left so thats prolly what you're sensing.

What, did you think both sides suck equal amount of dick? A cycle of voting for the lesser of 2 evils has only perpetuated awful candidates. The system is broken. WHen this country is ruined, I'll be able to tell people I was not complicit. Its the old george carlin philosophy.
    From your posts itís very apparent you think one sucks worse than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A lot of imagining going on in your post to defend republicans. Something you don't extend to AOC

Don't care if you don't vote, I have done it as well. If you knew me, you would know I crack on both parties. your " not a part of your cult game" is a bald-faced lie on your part since you are making excuses for those I name by saying "imagine". Shall we fantasize about one group of politicians and not the others? At least be consistent with your imagining.
    Thats because I dont have to imagine with the mayoral candidates in NY, they are literally supposed to be experts in that field only to be so far disconnected from reality. Its one thing to not know the price of bread, quite another for a breadmaker not knowing.

Wang seems dope, I just dont know enough about UBI.

As for AOC, its a long list of gaffes that make me question her IQ.
    Last edited by Chronz; 05-15-2021 at 07:37 PM.

From your posts itís very apparent you think one sucks worse than the other.
    By default, one side has to suck more than the other. Unless you think all is balanced.