Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 485 of 548 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 8218
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nothing like two delusional posters patting each other on the back.
    Buzz queening at its finest..[emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Imagine being a foreigner so invested in American politics that you log onto a random forum every day to defend all of America's worst politicians. Imagine having such little self-respect that you just get relentless and rightfully mocked for all the insane things you spew in an effort to defend said politicians and their cruel agendas. Agendas that, again, do not impact you whatsoever but you get off on it because it's an agenda that seeks to resist any and all attempts to uplift struggling people. Railing against any bit of progress or anything that would be even the slightest burden on the richest people and corporations in a country you don't live in. Boot-licking fascists and billionaires. While living in a country that actually does do some things to help it's own and doesn't just blow it all on war, imprisoning everyone and cutting tax breaks for the rich.

Imagine being that big of a freak. Find a hobby.

when one can not debate they spew this horseshit.

imagine being so ****ing manipulated.

there are trolls, and then there is this straight up ignorance, imagine being so damn gullible. some in America continue to getting dumber.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

I mention these inconvenient observations because the anti-Trump movement, of which I’m a proud member, seems to be getting dumber. It seems to be settling into a smug, fairy tale version of reality that filters out discordant information. More anti-Trumpers seem to be telling themselves a “Madness of King George” narrative: Trump is a semiliterate madman surrounded by sycophants who are morally, intellectually and psychologically inferior to people like us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Yes in your vain attempt to cast yourself as unbiased you have a throwaway line once in awhile about the GOP.

It's pretty transparent and absolutely pathetic.
    this theory is pathetic. how can anyone post something so close minded, that the only reason one could ever criticize the other side is some attempt to show they are unbiased. what the ****.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when one can not debate they spew this horseshit.

imagine being so ****ing manipulated.

there are trolls, and then there is this straight up ignorance, imagine being so damn gullible. some in America continue to getting dumber.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html
    Truth hurts, ay?

x2

I disagree with practically all of AOC's policies but MTG is a disgusting individual. Sadly, some people enjoy her craziness when it's quite obvious MTG only cares about attaching her name to AOC for publicity.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I disagree with practically all of AOC's policies but MTG is a disgusting individual. Sadly, some people enjoy her craziness when it's quite obvious MTG only cares about attaching her name to AOC for publicity.
    Many of the right wing posters on this site act no differently then MTG. Look through this thread. Look at how people talk about AOC. I respect the fact that you disagree with her. I disagree with William Barr often. He is clearly very smart and accomplished. Idk AOC seems to make many on the right wing crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-15-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    This gives me some hope.

What I find amazing is when I talk to conservatives about AOC they all say she is stupid. People need to understand that not agreeing politically has very little to do with intelligence most of the time. There are few things where there is only 1 way to get to a good place as a society. I don't agree with everything AOC says, but she is exactly the kind of person we want in congress ... she is passionate, she is aggressive, and MOST IMPORTANT she sticks to her principles. How amazing would our government be if it was run mostly by people who stick to their principles (even though it would be a mix of both parties)?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What I find amazing is when I talk to conservatives about AOC they all say she is stupid. People need to understand that not agreeing politically has very little to do with intelligence most of the time. There are few things where there is only 1 way to get to a good place as a society. I don't agree with everything AOC says, but she is exactly the kind of person we want in congress ... she is passionate, she is aggressive, and MOST IMPORTANT she sticks to her principles. How amazing would our government be if it was run mostly by people who stick to their principles (even though it would be a mix of both parties)?
    But she was a bartender...

Because a lot of what she says stems from ignorance and not from a stance of simply having different ideals.
    She didn't know what the unemployment rate meant and claimed that the unemployment is low because people have two jobs when fewer people than ever in America have two jobs and people having two jobs would actually increase the unemployment rate. Thrashed Amazon out of LIC because she didn't know what tax credits were. Claims there are over 500 million people living in America and that 200 million of them are earning under $20,000. She said that Walmart is paying people below the federal minimum wage. Claims that the United States spent $1.5 trillion for the military during a particular year.

So no, it's not about disagreeing with her politically. It's that she genuinely doesn't know WTF she is talking about and a debate with someone of the opposing view would heavily expose her which is why she never engages in one.

And it is amazing a smarter republican can't beat her for her seat.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 03:10 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

that doesn't contradict anyone saying that she is not that bright.

the bold can also describe Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that doesn't contradict anyone saying that she is not that bright.

the bold can also describe Trump.
    You calling someone "not bright". Think about that for a second.

The bold can also describe any competent person in any profession which you can't include Trump in.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

She is objectively stupid. NY deserves her

She crumbles just the same, plenty of true progressives have called her out for it.

She was also a casting couch hire.
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *