Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 48 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 9139
  1. #706
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Its funny how you guys think we have this extreme partisan views while you guys will defend anything on your side.

    Nothing is ever the democrats fault. Dem accused of sexual assault? TRUMP!

    Look in the mirror and youíll find yourself just as partisan as dbroncos, Special or I.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uhhh no not really lol

    I guess you donít read much.

  2. #707
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,113
    Look folks, the partisan rag goes only so far.

    We are all partisan to some extent. I support Ms. Ocasio-Cortez because most (not all) but most of what she promotes is what I think this country needs.

    If youíve got a beef with those ideas - fine by me, but whether she closes a constituant meeting to the press - a tactic used by all politicians by the way - is inconsequential.

    That she is a media darling is great; the country needs that kind of voice because this country is comprised of a lot of folks who need that voice to be heard. That, my friends, is American democracy at work.

  3. #708
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The Cohen one wasnít even a trial and came out of nowhere so wtf are you talking about? No one was even discussing the Manafort trial until the verdict and now its suddenly huge news to some people on here.

    And yes I care more about what goes on in my life (economy/immigration) over some stupid Russia witch hunt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone was discussing it lol

    Is it still a witch hunt if you find witches?

    Please donít kill yourself over this. I know itís embarrassing but you can power through!

  4. #709
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,773
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Everyone was discussing it lol

    Is it still a witch hunt if you find witches?

    Please donít kill yourself over this. I know itís embarrassing but you can power through!
    Yes. It like going after Al Capone for tax envision. They want to get these guys on something. Them being dirty doesn't mean it isn't a politically motivated witch hunt. There are people who have decided Trump is dirty and needs to go down.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #710
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,834
    Top story on Fox News dot com right now:

    "Uber Liberal: Dem darling champions cabbies as her campaign spends big on service she blames for suicides"

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...data-show.html

    They are obsessed
    HELLO

  6. #711
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes. It like going after Al Capone for tax envision. They want to get these guys on something. Them being dirty doesn't mean it isn't a politically motivated witch hunt. There are people who have decided Trump is dirty and needs to go down.
    But to use your Capone analogy, it's because we knew he was dirty. It's not that people decided he was dirty as a matter of opinion, it's that they know he's dirty as a matter of fact. They think he needs to go down for the same reason they thought Capone needed to go down... he was dirty.

  7. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,773
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But to use your Capone analogy, it's because we knew he was dirty. It's not that people decided he was dirty as a matter of opinion, it's that they know he's dirty as a matter of fact. They think he needs to go down for the same reason they thought Capone needed to go down... he was dirty.
    Both political sides seem to think that about anyone across the aisle these days. Until they get him for the porn star hush money but we all know he was also killing and raping it really isn't the same
    Last edited by ewing; 08-24-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #713
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both political sides seem to think that about anyone across the aisle these days. Until they get him for the porn star hush money but we all know he was also killing and raping it really isn't the same
    Well not killing and raping (though sexually assaulting people is pretty much a given).

    But we all know he's dirty. This isn't some secret, most people have known it for awhile.

  9. #714
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,773
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well not killing and raping (though sexually assaulting people is pretty much a given).

    But we all know he's dirty. This isn't some secret, most people have known it for awhile.
    IDK if he is really dirtier then any of these other scumbags. I do think he talks a lot more **** and when you talk **** about the type of people he talks **** about you better be squeaky clean
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #715
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    IDK if he is really dirtier then any of these other scumbags. I do think he talks a lot more **** and when you talk **** about the type of people he talks **** about you better be squeaky clean
    I don't know either, I'm sure he's dirtier than some, less dirty than others financially. Probably more dirty than most when it comes to sexually harassing women. I doubt most of them tried to go in cahoots with Russia to take down a political opponent either.

    Either way, that doesn't really excuse him or exonerate him.

  11. #716
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,107
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well not killing and raping (though sexually assaulting people is pretty much a given).

    But we all know he's dirty. This isn't some secret, most people have known it for awhile.
    He's probably the least corrupt President of my lifetime. That's more an indictment on the gang that has been running the show the last 40 years than it is a statement about Trump. But if we're going to pretend we care about corruption and overlook 20 years of Clinton/Cheney/Bush and the frightening advancement of the corrupt security state + drastic expansion of the GWOT under the neocon corporate stooge Obama then you're going to lose a lot of people.

  12. #717
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's probably the least corrupt President of my lifetime. That's more an indictment on the gang that has been running the show the last 40 years than it is a statement about Trump. But if we're going to pretend we care about corruption and overlook 20 years of Clinton/Cheney/Bush and the frightening advancement of the corrupt security state + drastic expansion of the GWOT under the neocon corporate stooge Obama then you're going to lose a lot of people.
    Which means he's the most corrupt. Because the truth is always 100% opposite of whatever you say.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  13. #718
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,834
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's probably the least corrupt President of my lifetime.


    Not to downplay the prevalence of corruption but my god this is stupid.
    HELLO

  14. #719
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Top story on Fox News dot com right now:

    "Uber Liberal: Dem darling champions cabbies as her campaign spends big on service she blames for suicides"

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...data-show.html

    They are obsessed
    As are their minions.

  15. #720
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post


    Not to downplay the prevalence of corruption but my god this is stupid.
    I wouldn't expect someone like you to agree. You probably think Obama was not corrupt even though he weaponized the federal bureaucracy against citizens and journalists, drastically expanded domestic surveillance, started at least 3 more wars of aggression, and bailed out Wall Street with our money while doing nothing to bail out homeowners or anyone else caught holding the bag for the banks.

    I have a feeling you would agree if I only indicted the Bushes and Reagan as corrupt, and maybe you would grudgingly admit the obvious (that Clinton was a total political whore) but you still can't really get past that party line business. Hell I bet if some creep like Kamala Harris wins the Presidency at some point and the student loan bubble pops as a result of financial chicanery (like derivative trading) and she bails out the banks all over again on the taxpayer dime but does nothing for actual citizens you'll still pull the same old 'she was inspiring and maybe could have done more but on the whole was honest and great.'

    You're the perfect voter, piss down your neck and you'll fight to the death to convince everyone it's global warming.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •