Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 471 of 610 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Where is the tweet where she says she doesn’t care about Texans freezing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AOC could jump in front of a bullet aimed at FNK, and he would fully believe she only did it to try to turn him liberal (and of course despise her for doing so).

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Good job at politicking? Yes she is. Helping her constituents? Not so much
    Her constituents would seem to disagree with you. Imaging saying something like this for people who vote in favor of disaster relief for another state. "Oh boy sure she's doing the right thing, but how does this help her constituents?". Maybe her constituents don't think that Texans getting assistance during a major natural disaster as not helping them.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Her constituents would seem to disagree with you. Imaging saying something like this for people who vote in favor of disaster relief for another state. "Oh boy sure she's doing the right thing, but how does this help her constituents?". Maybe her constituents don't think that Texans getting assistance during a major natural disaster as not helping them.
    They vote for her does not mean they are happy with the help they are getting from her.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Good job at politicking? Yes she is. Helping her constituents? Not so much
    You might not be aware that members of Congress are called to have dual obligations: they serve as representives of their constituents and as stewards of the national welfare.

Last time I looked, Texas was — on paper at least — still part of the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You might not be aware that members of Congress are called to have dual obligations: they serve as representives of their constituents and as stewards of the national welfare.

Last time I looked, Texas was — on paper at least — still part of the nation.
    Never denied it, but thanks
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    AOC could jump in front of a bullet aimed at FNK, and he would fully believe she only did it to try to turn him liberal (and of course despise her for doing so).
    Quite true.

Never denied it, but thanks
    I’ll put it in terms you might understand: there are sins of omission, just as there are sins of comission.

I’ll put it in terms you might understand: there are sins of omission, just as there are sins of comission.
    I agree, but I'm confused at your use of the word sin, given you don't believe it's a real thing
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lol.

Specials post have definitely been noticeably dumber since election.

That TDS lingers..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

They vote for her does not mean they are happy with the help they are getting from her.
    Are you alleging someone is forcing them to vote for her?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I agree, but I'm confused at your use of the word sin, given you don't believe it's a real thing
    As I did say — in terms he might understand.

Peruse his posts on this issue; he conveniently elected to omit addressing one of her professional obligations — she did take an oath to fulfill such — in his diatribe against Ms. Ocasio-Cortez.

Forgive me if I ignore you on matters that involve spiritual.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you alleging someone is forcing them to vote for her?
    Are you saying folks that vote for her are knowledgeable in the help they are receiving or not receiving?

As I did say — in terms he might understand.

Peruse his posts on this issue; he conveniently elected to omit addressing one of her professional obligations — she did take an oath to fulfill such — in his diatribe against Ms. Ocasio-Cortez.
    Perhaps every time you post you can tell me how many times you have blinked your eyes too.

she herself tweeted an intent to turn Texas blue. can't blame her, but that's her intention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome