Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 485 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7265
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    When you get to my level of genius, you'll understand that I'm clearly laughing at the fact that despite you proudly claiming to not care about the outcome of those trials, the second Trump was implicated and the rulings were handed out, you've freaked out and gone on this posting spree of "Look at what this Democrat did! Look! Target is doing well so that means Trump is great! Immigrants!" The panic is palpable lol
    The Cohen one wasn’t even a trial and came out of nowhere so wtf are you talking about? No one was even discussing the Manafort trial until the verdict and now its suddenly huge news to some people on here.

    And yes I care more about what goes on in my life (economy/immigration) over some stupid Russia witch hunt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,082
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Aww, how cute. You actually think it concerns him in any legitimate way other than his constantly exposed partisan sports team political views. Doubly impressed you managed to be as dismissive of the Cohen and Manafort cases as well. (guess they aren't quite as high profile or concerning to a shitload of people)

    And yeah, honestly, I would hope for that as well.
    Nice try kiddo. Carry on, just do your mother a favor and throw away the paper towels after clean up.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The Cohen one wasn’t even a trial and came out of nowhere so wtf are you talking about? No one was even discussing the Manafort trial until the verdict and now its suddenly huge news to some people on here.

    And yes I care more about what goes on in my life (economy/immigration) over some stupid Russia witch hunt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That “stupid Russia witch hunt” is important if you want to be able to worry about **** that matters to you in the future.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Aww, how cute. You actually think it concerns him in any legitimate way other than his constantly exposed partisan sports team political views. Doubly impressed you managed to be as dismissive of the Cohen and Manafort cases as well. (guess they aren't quite as high profile or concerning to a shitload of people)

    And yeah, honestly, I would hope for that as well.
    Its funny how you guys think we have this extreme partisan views while you guys will defend anything on your side.

    Nothing is ever the democrats fault. Dem accused of sexual assault? TRUMP!

    Look in the mirror and you’ll find yourself just as partisan as dbroncos, Special or I.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That “stupid Russia witch hunt” is important if you want to be able to worry about **** that matters to you in the future.
    Please explain how that will effect me? Russia didn’t change any votes last election. They meddled in our election just like we do the same in other countries. They post ads on FB against one candidate? Look at all the money spent on elections in our country and they didn’t even spend close as some of the groups


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The Cohen one wasn’t even a trial and came out of nowhere so wtf are you talking about? No one was even discussing the Manafort trial until the verdict and now its suddenly huge news to some people on here.

    And yes I care more about what goes on in my life (economy/immigration) over some stupid Russia witch hunt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one? Every regular poster here was discussing it on your thread.

    Odd that your president that makes the economic and immigration policies being a criminal doesn’t affect you, but a murder in Iowa that is completely unrelated to you has a huge impact on your life.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,883
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    No one? Every regular poster here was discussing it on your thread.

    Odd that your president that makes the economic and immigration policies being a criminal doesn’t affect you, but a murder in Iowa that is completely unrelated to you has a huge impact on your life.
    Discussing it? You mean the first two pages with people bashing me for making a thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Discussing it? You mean the first two pages with people bashing me for making a thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They were bashing you because you started baiting in the second post. Hell, you started the thread with “not good for muellers team.” That went well for you. But yes, then it was discussed in your thread. Nevermind that it was discussed in the trump presidency thread prior to that.

    If you notice, the liberals in this forum don’t tend to make threads about every little negative news nugget about the gop that gets reported. They certainly don’t make threads about awesome MAGA singers either.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Please explain how that will effect me? Russia didn’t change any votes last election. They meddled in our election just like we do the same in other countries. They post ads on FB against one candidate? Look at all the money spent on elections in our country and they didn’t even spend close as some of the groups


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is a witch hunt how? Several Russians have been indicted. Manafort goes on trial again in a few weeks. Cohen just plead guilty of working with trump to break campaign finance laws to influence an election. The trump team readily admits at this point that trump knew about a meeting with a person claiming to be a Russian official in an effort to get information on an opponent which they did not disclose. Another campaign finance violation involving the Russian government. Are you confused as to what the term witch hunt means?

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,082
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That “stupid Russia witch hunt” is important if you want to be able to worry about **** that matters to you in the future.
    Ya know debo, when you show a single, simple and small iota of passion for America doing the same exact to other countries, we might be able to have a conversation. Until then, while you're making this a national crisis guised behind this is out of the ordinary, I have zero desire to discuss this with you.

    Talk to me about how this is a constant, a norm, a strategy used by all administration's and we can have a normal conversation.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ya know debo, when you show a single, simple and small iota of passion for America doing the same exact to other countries, we might be able to have a conversation. Until then, while you're making this a national crisis guised behind this is out of the ordinary, I have zero desire to discuss this with you.

    Talk to me about how this is a constant, a norm, a strategy used by all administration's and we can have a normal conversation.
    I don’t care to chat with you either. Glad we settled that!

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,055
    All of this vitriol in regard to some neophyte politician who has thus far in her short career amassed a staggering 15,897 votes.

    I guess it’s all about the “s-word.” Horror of horrors! They’re coming! Load your guns! Protect your children!

    No wonder this country is sinking — under the weight of it own stupidity.

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Give me a break. If this was Trump kicking out reporters during a public event you would be saying something completely different
    I am curious, would you be saying something completely different?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-sean-spicer

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,055
    Better question. Which of the following would he be saying under these circumstances.

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...broad-daylight

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nice try kiddo. Carry on, just do your mother a favor and throw away the paper towels after clean up.
    Very brave of you to be on the internet while your kid could be exposed to gay people existing and thinking they are human beings.

    Thank you for your service.
    Last edited by browski234; 08-24-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •