Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 485 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7265
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    There's a high exchange rate on dollars raised with political motivation behind it. They only get 78 cents on the dollar these days, slightly less than the Canadian dollar..
    shocking, she isn't even smart about it. Momma didn't raise her right. You squeeze every bit of that political motivation out of those dollars.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

There's a high exchange rate on dollars raised with political motivation behind it. They only get 78 cents on the dollar these days, slightly less than the Canadian dollar..
    Republicans will praise Ted Cruz for flying to Cancun because he's "not using the emergency resources" but when AOC raises actual money to help people (for political reasons or otherwise) she is still the bad guy. Amazing how that works.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Republicans will praise Ted Cruz for flying to Cancun because he's "not using the emergency resources" but when AOC raises actual money to help people (for political reasons or otherwise) she is still the bad guy. Amazing how that works.
    only thing is....who (not from this forum) is actually complaining about it?

for that matter, who is NOT slamming Cruz? especially since it was found he invited his college roomie on the trip
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So AOC is more heinous because, according to Special, she is helping people for political reasons. Dumb self-serving bit##, she should have gone to Cancun and said f those people, not my concern.

Or raise the money for one thing and then keep like Steve Bannon and Trump. These are Special's role model.

I never said what she did was wrong. I literally said, "good to raise money for Texas" yet we have this narrative that I'm completely against it.

while saying that I said this was a political agenda, to turn Texas blue, backed up by her own damn words.

I also haven't supported Cruz for leaving. he deserves any criticism he gets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

only thing is....who (not from this forum) is actually complaining about it?

for that matter, who is NOT slamming Cruz? especially since it was found he invited his college roomie on the trip
    Dinesh D'Souza stated how it was good of Ted to leave Texas so as to not use resources that could be used by the needy. That his going to Cancun was a net positive.

Dinesh D'Souza stated how it was good of Ted to leave Texas so as to not use resources that could be used by the needy. That his going to Cancun was a net positive.
    lol, well Ted leaving the country IS a net positive...they just shouldn't keep letting him back in, they need to pull a Randy Quaid on him
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

What this proves is that AOC not only has a huge nyc following but a national one because rarely can somebody raise that kind of money real fast.

Schummer better hope she does not primary him in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    What this proves is that AOC not only has a huge nyc following but a national one because rarely can somebody raise that kind of money real fast.

Good call. Wonder who is giving them money and in what amount. Just the speed of reaching that amount suggests some heavy hitters are involved. Wasn't Beto involve as well?
    Last edited by WES445; 02-22-2021 at 08:45 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Good call. Wonder who is giving them money and in what amount. Just the speed of reaching that amount suggests some heavy hitters are involved. Wasn't Beto involve as well?
    I dunno, I know other house members were, some that represent Texas.

Beto was doing other things I believe, like calling on seniors and making sure they had food and a warm place to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you obviously dismissed it or you wouldn't have said what you did. you have an agenda and would rather ignore what you don't want to believe.

maybe AOC should be doing more to help people in, say, New York. she could be raising money for the families of people that died because of Andrew Cuomo.
    No, I just dismissed that you actually meant it.

I guess we can add helping others to the heinous and terrible crimes AOC has committed.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, I just dismissed that you actually meant it.

I guess we can add helping others to the heinous and terrible crimes AOC has committed.
    of course, you do this a lot. you don't care what I said, you conclude whatever you want regardless.

the bottom confirms that even after I said it was good for her, not heinous and terrible. but you don't care because you want to believe something different.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

She's no threat to primary Schumer. Anyone who believes that needs to reconsider the thought ASAP.

She's no threat to primary Schumer. Anyone who believes that needs to reconsider the thought ASAP.
    Yeah, what they said about her last opponent. Matter of fact, this past primary show a few old establishment guys be tossed over for the new. Go to any young people bar and ask about Schumer and AOC and see who gets the most play.

I would love to see it. It isn't like Schumer has moved any mountains lately for the small folks.

Martin Luther King.

Yeah, what they said about her last opponent. Matter of fact, this past primary show a few old establishment guys be tossed over for the new. Go to any young people bar and ask about Schumer and AOC and see who gets the most play.

I would love to see it. It isn't like Schumer has moved any mountains lately for the small folks.
    I don’t think her last primary opponent was getting 4-1 positive poll numbers.

I don’t think her last primary opponent was getting 4-1 positive poll numbers.
    We will see, the Biden-Pelosi-Schummer rule is still young. Didn't the democrat lose a few seats in the House?

Martin Luther King.