Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 467 of 610 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    She’s an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You really act like a cartoon caricature now.

#sad

She’s an idiot

Does it honestly bother you that shes helping texas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

She’s an idiot

As are you

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Not worth it.

She in a comic book now.

She’s an idiot

Are you saying this because she and her supporters are doing more to help Texas than Ted Cruz and his? Does this eat away at your soul?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    You’re right, it’s better that politicians don’t actually do any good for people instead.

Imagine a world where politicians actually battle it out for the political opportunity to do the most good for actual Americans who need it as opposed to shilling for the mega rich behind the scenes to help create the mess that Texas is currently undergoing.

What a world that would be.

But maybe you’re right, she’s got to be up to something!!! [emoji3166][emoji848][emoji3166]

it's better that politicians help people that need it because they actually want to help, not for a political agenda. what area does she represent again, certainly not Texas.

if a Republican was doing the same thing for something in a Democrat state it would be the same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did pay attention, I even paid attention to the part immediately after that where you said “but I question” as if any part of what she did was bad or wrong or suspicious.

Yes, AOC played a clever trick on everyone, she got them to vote for her party by helping them. How nefarious!
    you obviously dismissed it or you wouldn't have said what you did. you have an agenda and would rather ignore what you don't want to believe.

maybe AOC should be doing more to help people in, say, New York. she could be raising money for the families of people that died because of Andrew Cuomo.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don’t deny there are some non-altruistic motives. But all Tedward had to do to counter it was raise some money or work to put legislation forward that might help some people get heat/electricity/water. He could have called up Trump and said “hey Donald, you think you could spare a few million since you’re a billionaire and all”.
    no ****.

get him valade16.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why would anyone ever think that AOC wants to turn Texas blue, where oh where could anyone get that from.

she said so herself.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1322573409927237635

I spent years working w/ Texas youth and meeting organizers who have been building the groundwork for YEARS to turn Texas blue.

It’s going to happen. The question is: can make it happen this year?

but how nefarious of me to question her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's better that politicians help people that need it because they actually want to help, not for a political agenda. what area does she represent again, certainly not Texas.

if a Republican was doing the same thing for something in a Democrat state it would be the same thing.
    lol, special!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lord of Twisted Logic. I have never seen such convoluting thinking in my adult life.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

So AOC is more heinous because, according to Special, she is helping people for political reasons. Dumb self-serving bit##, she should have gone to Cancun and said f those people, not my concern.

Or raise the money for one thing and then keep like Steve Bannon and Trump. These are Special's role model.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-22-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So AOC is more heinous because, according to Special, she is helping people for political reasons.
    There's a high exchange rate on dollars raised with political motivation behind it. They only get 78 cents on the dollar these days, slightly less than the Canadian dollar..
    gotta love 'referential' treatment