Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 461 of 548 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're telling me! Def one of his greatest hits.
    I remember wasting time trying to figure out what does he mean by IP of C? He can't be seriously pushing this crazy talk but he was.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You're telling me! Def one of his greatest hits.
    Well, ya know...I'm.one of those bois.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

*boiz

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Please tell me you trying to be clever by omitting the Latina from the "Black Latina" label in my post. You have heard of black Hispanics?
    I assumed black latina meant you were both black and latina. Kind of a combination. Don't think she's at all black though, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Can we go back to talking about whether AOC was within her right to feel in danger or not on Jan. 6? That sadly seemed like the better conversation.
    except for the fact that nobody including myself was denying how she felt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Can someone post a video of her dancing? That will get the ball moving again. A black Latina dancing in public! How dare she! Oh, I can hear our two anti-AOC posters crackling with outrage.
    certainly wouldn't bother me, I'd love to see her dancing or twerking in a thong. I often don't agree with her politically, but she's attractive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Can we go back to talking about whether AOC was within her right to feel in danger or not on Jan. 6? That sadly seemed like the better conversation.
    A conversation where there was no disagreement.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I heard it said that Ocasio-Cortez was in part responsible for the current energy crisis in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    certainly wouldn't bother me, I'd love to see her dancing or twerking in a thong. I often don't agree with her politically, but she's attractive.
    Omg, shes probably a teen in that video.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Wwooww....giant hypocrite much? She was in college in that video. You, on the other hand, openly talk about your attraction to "bad *****es" that are still in high school and are okay with middle aged men dating, sleeping with, and marrying fourteen year old girls.

You are really something else, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

sooo, too old for you then.

I didn't even click on the video until I saw this, that video doesn't impact me on what I said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Somehow today is the first time I noticed this:

Wwooww....giant hypocrite much? She was in college in that video. You, on the other hand, openly talk about your attraction to "bad *****es" that are still in high school and are okay with middle aged men dating, sleeping with, and marrying fourteen year old girls.

You are really something else, dude.
    You feeling some sort of pedophile way about that video and now trying to justify it?

Shes barely 18 for god sake..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If there is one thing that can bring both sides together, it is mocking NastyNice about his pedophilia.