Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 548 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8217
    Can we go back to talking about whether AOC was within her right to feel in danger or not on Jan. 6? That sadly seemed like the better conversation.

Can someone post a video of her dancing? That will get the ball moving again. A black Latina dancing in public! How dare she! Oh, I can hear our two anti-AOC posters crackling with outrage.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Can we go back to talking about whether AOC was within her right to feel in danger or not on Jan. 6? That sadly seemed like the better conversation.
    It is sad it is the better subject. A lot of personal bickering is going on.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Can someone post a video of her dancing? That will get the ball moving again. A black Latina dancing in public! How dare she! Oh, I can hear our two anti-AOC posters crackling with outrage.
    She's black now? Did Dave Chappelle hold another racial draft?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, you rarely even actually post anything of substance, so not sure how it could be valid
    lol @ going out of your way to let me know what level I'm on...that just makes it all worthwhile
    Well, this has been fun. What shall we waste server space and drive benny crazy arguing over tomorrow?
    Oh, brother. You're on this stupid concern over "server space" train now too? Great minds think alike I guess.

https://youtu.be/PLQw9TgDu3o

....and now we patiently wait for the hate-boners to emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    She's black now? Did Dave Chappelle hold another racial draft?
    Please tell me you trying to be clever by omitting the Latina from the "Black Latina" label in my post. You have heard of black Hispanics?
    Last edited by WES445; 02-17-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Do you ever not have one?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I was kidding, but thanks. I never watched the video. Oh my goodness, the republican went into a tizzy about this? Kids dancing on a rooftop? The way the Republicans were carrying on, I thought she was doing some highly sexualize stripper dancing.

Considering the way most republicans dance, I guess it was too much for them. All that hair flying around and her showing her bare feet..in public...dancing with a non-family member male. I don't see where the problem is unless it with her critics.

I am sorry. If any posters here think this is outlandish, a beautiful woman dancing reasonably well, they should hand in their man card, not allow in any sporting events until they finish their testosterone treatments.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-17-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Will Rogers

Please tell me you trying to clever by omitting the Latina from the "Black Latina" label in my post. You have heard of black Hispanics?
    He's a black caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He's a black caucasian.
    ....and now we've come full circle back to the elusive Italian person of color!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Do you ever not have one?
    killer body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I was kidding, but thanks. I never watched the video. Oh my goodness, the republican went into a tizzy about this? Kids dancing on a rooftop? The way the Republicans were carrying on, I thought she was doing some highly sexualize stripper dancing.

Considering the way most republicans dance, I guess it was too much for them. All that hair flying around and her showing her bare feet..in public...dancing with a non-family member male. I don't see where the problem is unless it with her critics.

I am sorry. If any posters here think this is outlandish, a beautiful woman dancing reasonably well, they should hand in their man card, not allow in any sporting events until they finish their testosterone treatments.
    I have no idea about any history or controversy surrounding this. I simply typed in "AOC dancing" on YouTube. Based off what we've seen around PSD though, it's absolutely no surprise that this video led to some major Republican outrage. Stick her name and/or face on anything and those peeps are all going to get raging hate-boners.

....and now we've come full circle back to the elusive Italian person of color!
    That was one of the memorable discussions here for his sheer willingness to defend something so stupid. He is entertaining when gets that way.

Will Rogers

That was one of the memorable discussions here for his sheer willingness to defend something so stupid. He is entertaining when gets that way.
    You're telling me! Def one of his greatest hits.