Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 457 of 548 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 8217
  1. #6841
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    which is why nobody made that comparison.
    Again, they lost the argument so they go to illegal tactics. It's the playbook over and over and over again. Name calling will surround it as well.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #6842
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,817
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again, they lost the argument so they go to illegal tactics. It's the playbook over and over and over again. Name calling will surround it as well.
    Lost what argument? The one you claim you don’t have an opinion on?

  3. #6843
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,077
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again, they lost the argument so they go to illegal tactics. It's the playbook over and over and over again. Name calling will surround it as well.
    You mean you got conversationally steamrolled and decided to play victim for the thousandth time?

  4. #6844
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again, they lost the argument so they go to illegal tactics. It's the playbook over and over and over again. Name calling will surround it as well.
    lol, they lost the argument that AOC was in danger because thousands of psychos had guns looking for her claiming they are going to kill her..?

    Are you sure about that?

    *I just remembered Brett's posts. Nvm. Carry on..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #6845
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,283
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, they lost the argument that AOC was in danger because thousands of psychos had guns looking for her claiming they are going to kill her..?

    Are you sure about that?

    *I just remembered Brett's posts. Nvm. Carry on..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    who had a gun?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #6846
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,028
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who had a gun?
    I'm grabbing one for myself if I ever find myself again opening this thread and this is STILL the topic.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #6847
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,817
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who had a gun?
    Wait, are you now doubting that the people who broke into the Capitol were armed?

    We are about a month away from Trump supporters demanding proof that Jan. 6 actually happened because they don't believe it did.

  8. #6848
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm grabbing one for myself if I ever find myself again opening this thread and this is STILL the topic.
    Careful now. This appears to be a joke that is making light of suicide. Some might find that lacking in taste.

  9. #6849
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,077
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wait, are you now doubting that the people who broke into the Capitol were armed?

    We are about a month away from Trump supporters demanding proof that Jan. 6 actually happened because they don't believe it did.
    It was Antifa & BLM funded by George Soros. How many times must you be told this?

  10. #6850
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,283
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm grabbing one for myself if I ever find myself again opening this thread and this is STILL the topic.
    this could have been long done with if people were bipartisan and stopped defending AOC on everything.

    basic should have been no Ted Cruz did not almost have her murdered.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #6851
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,283
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wait, are you now doubting that the people who broke into the Capitol were armed?

    We are about a month away from Trump supporters demanding proof that Jan. 6 actually happened because they don't believe it did.
    who had a gun? not armed with other tools, a gun. which 1 or more people that were rioting inside the Capitol had a gun?


    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-insurrection/


    Police stopped only a fraction of the violent protestors Jan. 6, but we still know of guns and explosives seized in and around the Capitol. And we know rioters brought knives, brass knuckles a stun gun and other weapons.

    Just as notable, video plainly shows the mob using all manner of makeshift weapons to attack police and force their way in, including hockey sticks, flagpoles, fire extinguishers and a police shield stolen from an officer.
    stun gun is not a gun that would fire bullets.

    other weapons are not a gun.




    Cleveland Grover Meredith, drove to Washington from Colorado with an assault-style Tavor X95 rifle with a telescopic sight, a Glock 9 mm with high-capacity magazines and more than 2,500 rounds of ammunition, including at least 320 rounds of armor-piercing bullets, NBC reported. Reuters said Meredith texted "War time" after hearing Vice President Mike Pence would count electoral votes from states Trump lost.
    https://www.denverpost.com/2021/01/1...reat-colorado/
    Colorado man who threatened to kill Nancy Pelosi brought guns and 2,500 rounds to D.C., feds say
    Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. arrived in Washington late and missed the riot at U.S. Capitol
    he wouldn't have been one.




    In the trunk of Lonnie Coffman’s vehicle, police found an AR-15-style rifle, a shotgun, a crossbow, several machetes, smoke grenades and 11 Molotov cocktails, Reuters reported. Another man, Christopher Alberts of Maryland, was stopped as he left the Capitol grounds after a police officer spotted a loaded handgun on his hip.

    https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...-agencies.html

    Coffman’s truck was parked just a few blocks from the Capitol. Authorities noted he had apparently been living in the truck in the D.C. area for a week prior to the breach. Surveillance footage showed he parked the truck near the Republican National Club, a few blocks from the Democratic National Committee Headquarters, both targeted for reports of explosive devices, about 9:20 a.m. that Wednesday.
    I see nothing that he was armed inside the Capitol.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #6852
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,028
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Careful now. This appears to be a joke that is making light of suicide. Some might find that lacking in taste.
    hey look, he's up to 1 1/2 cents!
    so, is this your plan now? do the same thing with me you've been doing with nasty and let no post go unresponded to?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #6853
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,028
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this could have been long done with if people were bipartisan and stopped defending AOC on everything.

    basic should have been no Ted Cruz did not almost have her murdered.
    no, this would be long done if you'd just stopped making a bigger deal out of AOC's reaction than the whole damn insurrection
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #6854
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,770
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    hey look, he's up to 1 1/2 cents!
    so, is this your plan now? do the same thing with me you've been doing with nasty and let no post go unresponded to?
    It's getting pretty crowded in that dude's head.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #6855
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    hey look, he's up to 1 1/2 cents!
    so, is this your plan now? do the same thing with me you've been doing with nasty and let no post go unresponded to?
    Lol nice one, Karen.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •