Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 454 of 548 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m glad you realize that. You brought up something I think is worth caring about (nursing homes in NY) in another thread. I think that deserves to be news. This doesn’t. It’s seems like a extremely desperate attempt at finding a gotcha moment in n relationship to someone you have a bias against

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The nursing home news should have been done oh...10 months ago. Nope. The left decided to put Cuomo on a pedestal instead.

Good thing the news is big enough for multiple issues and in this thread on AOC it's this. If you truly don't care why do you keep posting as if you do?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

It truly is astounding — and utterly laughable — the extent to which the right wingnuts obsess with taking out their adolescent indignation on this young woman.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Welcome back from wherever you isolated yourself for the past 5-6 weeks. President Trump lost, President Biden is in office now. Why would you want us talking about anything but AOC in an AOC thread is a mystery we don't need answered by you.
    Good talk. AOC reacting to a part of your base raiding the Capitol Building. Not the raid itself, or those who incited it, or the VP being chased out of congress. Yeah, good talk. Notice no one is buying your answers.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It truly is astounding — and utterly laughable — the extent to which the right wingnuts obsess with taking out their adolescent indignation on this young woman.
    Seriously. How and where do these people develop such backwards and ignorant views? Grown men with little to no integrity and the intellectual acumen of a roll of paper towels. Kind of makes me embarrassed to be a member of the same species.

You can shove your fingers in your ears and have your "tantrum" all you want, clearly people care.
    2) No, she knew nothing about threats being made to her at the time, she wasn't there for them.

Yes apologies are made when wrong, stop deflecting and admit she is doubling down on her screw up...kind of like you.
    Remember when you were pretending to be open minded about this "story"?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Because nothing will satisfy them and they'll keep shifting the goalposts to vilify her regardless. Pathetic, despicable, and petty.
    How do we even know she didn’t thank the officer that specific day? For all we know as soon as she realized who she was, she probably did thank him.

Just because there’s not a video on Twitter about it doesn’t mean it couldn’t have already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You're such on a mission to vilify AOC that you lose track of what you're arguing. Keep up with your own posts.
    I laid out 4 points I have made repeatedly, and even in the post you want to use I'm talking about her thanking the one officer that was helping her personally.

if my one post wasn't as clear, that is what I was talking about, just as I did in other posts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you do realize YOU give her more play here than she gets in the House
    that is because people want to argue with me rather than agree. if people would have agreed from the beginning that no Ted Cruz did not almost have her murdered that would have been done with.

did AOC apologize, because I have not seen that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its ridiculous. Who didn't she apologize to? Who didn't she thank individually? Give me a break. Let's all tell the woman how she was supposed to feel and god forbid, in and amongst all that havoc, she confused someone for someone else.

Inconsequential considering what is going on in the rest of politics at the moment but just another way to say "Look at what a horrible ***** AOC is" without saying it directly.
    I have not said that she should not have been scared.

especially after the fact she knew this was not someone that wanted to do her harm. she could explain how she was afraid in the moment which was understandable, and then follow that by accepting that that was not the case and apologize. that is what a normal person would do, but AOC doubles down and always has to be the victim.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    How do we even know she didn’t thank the officer that specific day? For all we know as soon as she realized who she was, she probably did thank him.

Just because there’s not a video on Twitter about it doesn’t mean it couldn’t have already happened.
    Exactly. Not all apologies are made publicly. None of this matters to simpletons with an axe to grind though. All they care about is finding something, anything actually, to whine about related to this woman that represents so many things they fear and hate.

The nursing home news should have been done oh...10 months ago. Nope. The left decided to put Cuomo on a pedestal instead.

Good thing the news is big enough for multiple issues and in this thread on AOC it's this. If you truly don't care why do you keep posting as if you do?
    Conversation and I find petty blood lust fascinating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is because people want to argue with me rather than agree. if people would have agreed from the beginning that no Ted Cruz did not almost have her murdered that would have been done with.

did AOC apologize, because I have not seen that.
    You silly person, you are in a predominately Democrat forum. You expect us to defend Cruz over AOC, who we hate more and longer than Trump? To agree with you, a Canadian Trumptster? When has anybody agree with you, but let you keep trying and expecting a different result each time. Cuckoo for Trump.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You silly person, you are in a predominately Democrat forum. You expect us to defend Cruz over AOC, who we hate more and longer than Trump? To agree with you, a Canadian Trumptster? When has anybody agree with you, but let you keep trying and expecting a different result each time. Cuckoo for Trump.
    why does that matter.

for those on a Republican/Trump dominated forum does that make anything they say about Trump true? of course not.

we should still be able to have honesty, bipartisan conversation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You wouldn't know what an honest, bipartisan conversation was if one slapped you upside the head and said "hi, I'm an honest, bipartisan conversation".
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-12-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    then go ahead and do what I asked you before, go ahead and show me anyone that got close to her.

none of the people rioting got close to her.
    So? They don't have to be close to her for her to be in danger if they were actively looking for her to kill her.