Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 448 of 548 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what point is there arguing when there is an agreement. Trump lied, do you want me to argue harder that Trump lied, when you come back and say Trump lied, and I argue even more adamantly Trump lied!!

if there could have been a simple agreement from the beginning that no Ted Cruz did not almost have AOC murdered, then that would have been done with.
    Ted cruz maintained the lie of a stolen election, which contributed to the riot that put her life in danger. It might be a stretch, but hardly. And here we are weeks later exactly where we started. Could we maybe disagree until something new comes to light, maybe?

stop trolling and be on topic for a change. all you do every day is troll with comments unrelated to a topic.
    even when some of the time comments are deleted (not often enough) you still continue with the same thing.
    Place him on ignore until the mods finally ban him.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Ted cruz maintained the lie of a stolen election, which contributed to the riot that put her life in danger. It might be a stretch, but hardly. And here we are weeks later exactly where we started. Could we maybe disagree until something new comes to light, maybe?
    Show Ted Cruz saying the election was stolen. Try not to make stuff up on this would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Show Ted Cruz saying the election was stolen. Try not to make stuff up on this would be nice.
    How many times would you like?
    https://reason.com/volokh/2021/01/03...by-the-courts/
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

by this logic then the left continued to lie that Trump colluded with Russia which caused Republicans to be harassed and assaulted, that lead to a Republican baseball field being shot up (thankfully nobody died) where Steve Scalise was shot.

some said that election was stolen (a lie) so anything from the left contributed to hundreds if not thousands of people being harassed and physically attacked.

that is more than a stretch, as was Ted Cruz almost had AOC murdered. not that he almost had her harassed or assaulted, but murdered.. and some here don;t have a problem with her choise of words. partisan BS.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

by this logic then the left continued to lie that Trump colluded with Russia which caused Republicans to be harassed and assaulted, that lead to a Republican baseball field being shot up (thankfully nobody died) where Steve Scalise was shot.

some said that election was stolen (a lie) so anything from the left contributed to hundreds if not thousands of people being harassed and physically attacked.

that is more than a stretch, as was Ted Cruz almost had AOC murdered. not that he almost had her harassed or assaulted, but murdered.. and some here don;t have a problem with her choise of words. partisan BS.
    Steve scalise was shot because of Russian collision claims? You have a lot of unconnected dots to connect. Ted cruz lied about election fraud, the capitol rioters came to stop the steal.

Steve scalise was shot because of Russian collision claims? You have a lot of unconnected dots to connect. Ted cruz lied about election fraud, the capitol rioters came to stop the steal.
    but I thought that was based on another person that is currently having an impeachment trial, not anyone inspired or incited by what Ted Cruz said.

I'm still waiting for anyone to provide the information that anyone was incited/inspired by Ted Cruz. even the person that mentioned assassinating AOC didn't mention Ted Cruz.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    but I thought that was based on another person that is currently having an impeachment trial, not anyone inspired or incited by what Ted Cruz said.

I'm still waiting for anyone to provide the information that anyone was incited/inspired by Ted Cruz. even the person that mentioned assassinating AOC didn't mention Ted Cruz.
    Any person that knew it was a lie and repeated it was responsible.

so now it's Ted Cruz's reputation that's concerning you? headed for Lindsay Graham next?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

she can feel scared, but feeling like she was in danger doesn't fit. she wasn't about to be attacked/harmed.
    So when the police bang on your door and tell you to run you tell them to go f themselves because you'll believe you are in danger when you are being directly assaulted. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I'm wondering where this outrage was for the hundreds/thousands of lies told by dear old Trump for 4 years.
    Did you not pay attention to the last 4 years?

I would take AOC 24/7 over Trump.

Never screwed a sexploitation star while wife is at home with a newborn. check
    Never brag about sexual assault check
    Never use bankruptcy as a business tool check
    Never rob one's charity for a painting of oneself check
    Never got fined for racial discrimination twice check
    Never was accused of making racist or sexist comments check

I could go on. But I find it funny that these two republican posters can overlook all these things that Trump has done and in some cases, minimalize them, but let AOC do one thing they don't agree with and it's six pages of BS .
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Thanks. I read the article and more importantly the joint statement. I do not see it. Can you point it out for me as I must be missing it.

450 posts and counting.

Would that some folks get equally exercised about (fill in the blank with just about anything else happening in the world).

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Place him on ignore until the mods finally ban him.
    Or....hear me out: maybe the two of you could start a support group until that time comes.