Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 447 of 536 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8039
    Yeah, you're totally impartial on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's not even about Democrat or Republican; dude just constantly puts forth the most disingenuous, hypocritical, and juvenile talking points imaginable.
    Itís one of the more absurd political talking points Iíve heard. That she wasnít technically in danger because the people who threatened to kill her and were searching for her were not in the same building but the one next door.

In the Army you are definitely considered in danger if the enemy unit is right next door, and we have weapons to defend ourselves. Itís just the dumbest argument Iíve heard.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís one of the more absurd political talking points Iíve heard. That she wasnít technically in danger because the people who threatened to kill her and were searching for her were not in the same building but the one next door.

In the Army you are definitely considered in danger if the enemy unit is right next door, and we have weapons to defend ourselves. Itís just the dumbest argument Iíve heard.
    Independent of outside people being present we have corroboration that she WAS afraid for her life from Katie Porter and AOC's assistant, and THE POLICE TOLD HER TO RUN AWAY!

It's just absurd if the idea they are pushing is she had no reason to be afraid.

sHe Is LyInG

i ThOuGhT yOu GuYs WaNtEd PeOpLe HeLd AcCoUnTaBlE fOr ThEiR wOrDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What she experienced meets the standards for feeling in imminent danger.

I think you are just arguing to argue and I hope you don't actually care about any of this useless BS.
    she can feel scared, but feeling like she was in danger doesn't fit. she wasn't about to be attacked/harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I'm wondering where this outrage was for the hundreds/thousands of lies told by dear old Trump for 4 years.

I criticized Trump many times for things during his presidency.

it would be nice to have some bipartisan rather than Democrats are totally fine for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    this is the reply from PSD left that can't have honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Basically, he wants us to focus on criticizing Dems 24/7 while giving Trump, Cruz, and Mitch a pass or a mild rebuke. Once again, you are in a democrat dominated forum. He supported, from Canada, the biggest liar in American history politic and now preaching to us about truth and honesty.
    I have given Trump and Republicans criticism where I felt it was due, while ago giving credit to Democrats, yet again that is ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative that some would rather believe. that is why I have sometimes reposted something I said because it did not get the attention, conflicted with this narrative that I'm entirely partisan and worship (literally a word used) Trump as he is some hero.

I know this is a Democrat dominated forum, but that doesn't mean the metaphoric circle jerk praising everything they do is the right thing to do. where is the honest dialog.

Democrat dominated forum wants honesty, lets go. at least some have said she should not have said that she was almost murdered. that's honesty, where is that from others on the Democrat dominated forum.

Give it a ****ing rest. Even for you, this is a beyond moronic stance to cling to so tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have given Trump and Republicans criticism where I felt it was due, while ago giving credit to Democrats, yet again that is ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative that some would rather believe. that is why I have sometimes reposted something I said because it did not get the attention, conflicted with this narrative that I'm entirely partisan and worship (literally a word used) Trump as he is some hero.

I know this is a Democrat dominated forum, but that doesn't mean the metaphoric circle jerk praising everything they do is the right thing to do. where is the honest dialog.

Democrat dominated forum wants honesty, lets go. at least some have said she should not have said that she was almost murdered. that's honesty, where is that from others on the Democrat dominated forum.
    It's a little hard to take you seriously when you've been stuck on one hyperbolic statement from AOC for weeks, while you are simultaneously defending a person who made hundreds of such statements that led to an attempted insurrection. Where has the guy that goes bananas over hyperbolic nonsense been for the last 4 years? You dont care about what was said at all, you care about who said it. That's honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Oh boy....smh
    It's called getting specialed, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the complex is huge, it's not like they are close. that's is a big point.
    Yes they are close. Have you ever been to DC? How could you say that? I've been inside the Capitol building complex.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    By some of your logic on AOC not being in the Capitol Building, people evacuating NYC in buildings that werenít hit by planes on 9/11 were a bunch of overexaggerating wimps.
    lol, I've had 911 comparisons stirring in my head as well

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Give it a ****ing rest. Even for you, this is a beyond moronic stance to cling to so tightly.
    stop trolling and be on topic for a change. all you do every day is troll with comments unrelated to a topic.
    even when some of the time comments are deleted (not often enough) you still continue with the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It's a little hard to take you seriously when you've been stuck on one hyperbolic statement from AOC for weeks, while you are simultaneously defending a person who made hundreds of such statements that led to an attempted insurrection. Where has the guy that goes bananas over hyperbolic nonsense been for the last 4 years? You dont care about what was said at all, you care about who said it. That's honesty.
    what point is there arguing when there is an agreement. Trump lied, do you want me to argue harder that Trump lied, when you come back and say Trump lied, and I argue even more adamantly Trump lied!!

if there could have been a simple agreement from the beginning that no Ted Cruz did not almost have AOC murdered, then that would have been done with.