Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 446 of 548 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Okay, during the insurrection she was in the Capitol.
    smh No one, except you, is saying she was in the city. We are clearly speaking of the building.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then stop doing 1) And 2)

Also, you saying itís a debate is agreeing you believe she is lying considering my position is she wasnít, so how can you be debating against that if you donít have an opinion ?
    Thought for sure it would be lapdog that did the irony, not you. Happy to be wrong on that one.
    no, it's not. But that's your illegal debate tactic coming thru so nicely. For the last time, at this point I do not have enough information that she lied. I do not have enough information that she was telling the truth. I do not doubt she was scared.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Hereís another one of your statements where your mind totally isnít made up...
    That is clearly speaking about her comment on Senator Cruz. You are getting boring really fast valade16. Why not offer to remove yourself as a mod so I can place you on my ignore list?

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Thought for sure it would be lapdog that did the irony, not you. Happy to be wrong on that one.
    no, it's not. But that's your illegal debate tactic coming thru so nicely. For the last time, at this point I do not have enough information that she lied. I do not have enough information that she was telling the truth. I do not doubt she was scared.
    For the last time, I donít believe you. If that were true, youíd have posted at least one thing supporting that she could have been telling the truth, but literally every post youíve made has been to cast doubt on her side of the story.

That is clearly speaking about her comment on Senator Cruz. You are getting boring really fast valade16. Why not offer to remove yourself as a mod so I can place you on my ignore list?
    EDIT: Iíll just stop responding to you so we ignore each other. This will free up my time to discuss things on here with people who are honest anyway.

smh No one, except you, is saying she was in the city. We are clearly speaking of the building.
    Okay, then she wasn't in the Capitol building, nobody here is saying she was in the building. Why does that matter though other than a bizarre take that "SHE WASN'T IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING!!!!" like it proves some big conspiracy or something?

I wasn't aware there were actual laws for debate. How much prison time might he serve?

It seemed you were arguing that she lied ... if you don't think she lied I have no idea what you are arguing here at all.

If only that was said during the events not nearly a month after.
    Your argument is ****ing ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    And what does that change?
    Literally nothing, yet dude has been screaming it from the rooftops every day for over a week now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Just reposting this.
    ^^^^

What the **** does it matter what part of the building she was in? Is was an extremely dangerous situation and she is obviously one the people who could of been in great danger bc the dangerous people hate her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Basically, he wants us to focus on criticizing Dems 24/7 while giving Trump, Cruz, and Mitch a pass or a mild rebuke. Once again, you are in a democrat dominated forum. He supported, from Canada, the biggest liar in American history politic and now preaching to us about truth and honesty.
    It's not even about Democrat or Republican; dude just constantly puts forth the most disingenuous, hypocritical, and juvenile talking points imaginable.

Imagine being so proud of a list of people that you are scared to interact with because they conversationally ***** slapped you one too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What the **** does it matter what part of the building she was in? Is was an extremely dangerous situation and she is obviously one the people who could of been in great danger bc the dangerous people hate her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She was in zero part of it.