Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 444 of 515 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7712
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    AOC said exactly where she was in her statement

Please refrain from posting opinion articles from known bad actors. Stick to the facts

awesome. so answer this question with facts, was AOC in the Capitol building, or her office?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    real political discussion? Like issues, political in-fighting. I think it was you two that were dissing AOC for dancing or the clothes she was wearing as well. Yeah, keep it real.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sound like a couple of "mean girls" from high school. "Oooh she faking it. Look at what she is wearing. She dancing like a **** and she calls herself a Congresswoman". Do y'all do each other hair on a Saturday night?
    if Steve Scalise said that Bernie Sanders almost had him murdered, I bet people would focus on that. at least that would have some merit since it was literally a Bernie Sanders supporter that actually shot Steve Scalise when a Republican baseball field was shot up.

but Scalise hasn't said that, because that isn't reality, and neither is it that Ted Cruz almost had AOC murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was completely reasonable for AOC to be afraid and her story supports that. It makes it less questionable, not more.

That said, she shouldn't have said that Cruz tried to get her killed, but that's the only issue I had with what she said in the aftermath, and even that I can easily forgive since she was terrified.
    many on PSD can't even agree with the bold, while the same people want honesty here. stop.

the bold should be obvious.

I isn't we don't disagree with it but we don't give a crap.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Steve Scalise said that Bernie Sanders almost had him murdered, I bet people would focus on that. at least that would have some merit since it was literally a Bernie Sanders supporter that actually shot Steve Scalise when a Republican baseball field was shot up.

but Scalise hasn't said that, because that isn't reality, and neither is it that Ted Cruz almost had AOC murdered.
    This sounds like trump is definitely guilty of inciting the insurrection.

the complex is huge, it's not like they are close. that's is a big point.
    No one thinks you have a point. She’s probably shouldn’t have said “Cruz tried to have her murdered”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No one thinks you have a point. She’s probably shouldn’t have said “Cruz tried to have her murdered”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has been a point I've said, and now in the last few days that is 3 people that said the same thing.

if the bold had happened, she would have been in danger. they didn't, and she wasn't.
    Did she know that? Was there a security guy with a gps tracker on each person in the protest giving her real time info on how close or how far everyone was? She was scared because she didn’t know what was going on. Shaming her for that isn’t a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Did she know that? Was there a security guy with a gps tracker on each person in the protest giving her real time info on how close or how far everyone was? She was scared because she didn’t know what was going on. Shaming her for that isn’t a point.
    which is why I have said she was justified in being scared. I have not debated that. she was scared, terrified even, knowing that she.. could be in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Was, of course not when.
    Okay, during the insurrection she was in the Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Oh boy....smh
    Is DC not the Capitol? Or when you said "Capitol" did you mean the Capitol Building itself? Because she was not in the Capitol building (which is in the Capitol) but she was in the Capitol complex (which is in the Capitol), but the important part is that she didn't say she was in the Capitol building.

If the issue was that she was needlessly afraid, she was told to evacuate. When police are scared and tell you to run there is reason to be afraid.

And the fact that the police told her to run should be enough to end this line of debate.

By some of your logic on AOC not being in the Capitol Building, people evacuating NYC in buildings that weren’t hit by planes on 9/11 were a bunch of overexaggerating wimps.

which is why I have said she was justified in being scared. I have not debated that. she was scared, terrified even, knowing that she.. could be in danger.
    You sure about that? So what has been the purpose of continuously posting about how large the complex is, where her office is, linking articles that do the same? The only purpose for that is to do exactly what you said you haven’t been debating.

You sure about that? So what has been the purpose of continuously posting about how large the complex is, where her office is, linking articles that do the same? The only purpose for that is to do exactly what you said you haven’t been debating.
    I've provided the purpose, again today. she was fine for being scared, for feeling that way. that is how she felt. but how she felt do3esn't mean she was actually in danger the way everything happened.