Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 441 of 548 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8220
  1. #6601
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Broke into the United States Capitol Complex, same complex AOC was in.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Capitol building, and Cannon building.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #6602
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course. and when they got there before anyone that wanted to hurt me I would be, thankful.
    I would not assume that they were also there to hurt me and vilify them online.

    if I was barricaded in place for hours before police got there, then I wasn't in danger from those that broke into a house down the road as I first thought. still scared as I said AOC was, but not in the same danger had they gotten closer.
    Well I hope that happens one day so you can tell us how not a danger the guys trying to murder you are.

  3. #6603
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Capitol building, and Cannon building.
    Yes, both are a part of the same building complex, it is called the United States Capitol Complex. That's where the rioters broke in, that's where AOC was.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #6604
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Police see a cellphone in a manís hand and canít tell itís a phone, itís reasonable to assume his life is in danger and for him to shoot the man dead.

    AOC gets death threats from people who storm the adjoining building looking for her and police direct her to barricade herself in and hide, but itís unreasonable to assume her life is in danger.

    What a topsy-turvy world we live in.

    Imagine, a mob of thousands outside your building, rioting, assaulting police and breaking into the capital building, across the street from you. Now imagine, the fact that all these lunatics hate you, have sent numerous death threats to you, and obviously know what you look like. Yeah, i'm sure she was perfectly safe, with zero chance of the mob, even a faction of it, breaking off and breaking into her building.

  5. #6605
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Imagine, a mob of thousands outside your building, rioting, assaulting police and breaking into the capital building, across the street from you. Now imagine, the fact that all these lunatics hate you, have sent numerous death threats to you, and obviously know what you look like. Yeah, i'm sure she was perfectly safe, with zero chance of the mob, even a faction of it, breaking off and breaking into her building.
    It's pretty ****ing sad that you are this concerned over one event that actually didn't come close to threatening this woman, while you 100% didn't give a solitary **** when innocent business owners were getting their ***** kicked on a nightly basis and losing their livelihood.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #6606
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  7. #6607
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,818
    This is awesome. We've seen the onion and now snopes being used in this thread. If FNK used either of these, you guys wouldn't let him live it down for a week.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #6608
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,194
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is awesome. We've seen the onion and now snopes being used in this thread. If FNK used either of these, you guys wouldn't let him live it down for a week.
    a) the Onion is a satirical news organization whose articles are written to get people to laugh, then their readers share these articles to get others to laugh. Unfortunately, you have no sense of humor and instead got super triggered because the joke was at the expense of Republicans

    b) Snopes is a fact checking organization. I know you have an aversion to facts, but other than that, what exactly is the issue? Are they "fake news" in your mind?

    c) as much as you try to deny it, you can't help yourself from defending a backwards thinking troll who's been stuck in some sort of mental loop for nearly a decade now

    d) no, no one would give a **** if Special shared a link to something from either the Onion or Snopes
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-08-2021 at 01:35 AM.

  9. #6609
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah I take back what I said, this post is full of your inner belief that she was lying. What makes it worse is youíre trying to lie to us about how you feel.

    Let me know when you find evidence of the 100% chance Pelosi has an office in the Capitol Building itself. Because right now I think itís 100% probable youíre not telling the truth when you say you donít know if you think she lied.
    You can't stomach that a conservative can not be in the middle on an issue. I do not know that she lied and am not leaning anyway concerning the incident of "true or false" so to speak. Your insincere apology is you being you I guess.

    Based on this link it would seem that the position does get at least one office in the Capitol which logically makes sense. https://history.house.gov/Exhibition...eaker-Offices/
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #6610
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,409
    The statement is that she wasn't in the Capitol which is the only part that is verifiable and first snopes tosses an opinion to the claim and second backs the testable part to be 100% true but calls it false. That's some liberal gymnastics right there.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #6611
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can't stomach that a conservative can not be in the middle on an issue. I do not know that she lied and am not leaning anyway concerning the incident of "true or false" so to speak. Your insincere apology is you being you I guess.

    Based on this link it would seem that the position does get at least one office in the Capitol which logically makes sense. https://history.house.gov/Exhibition...eaker-Offices/
    Oh I could easily stomach it. I just donít believe you. If you truly didnít have an opinion you wouldnít only be talking about all the evidence that she is lying.

    Also, the link shows Pelosiís office as 1236 Longworth, which is another building in the Capitol complex for House offices and not the actual Capitol building. It only says Speakers get ďceremonial speakerís roomsĒ.

    But keep desperately trying to prove she was lying while maintaining you donít know if she was or not.
    Last edited by valade16; 02-08-2021 at 01:34 PM.

  12. #6612
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's pretty ****ing sad that you are this concerned over one event that actually didn't come close to threatening this woman, while you 100% didn't give a solitary **** when innocent business owners were getting their ***** kicked on a nightly basis and losing their livelihood.
    Well none of those business owners were in their businesses when they were getting attacked so none of them were in danger. Thatís how it works remember.

  13. #6613
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,568
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The statement is that she wasn't in the Capitol which is the only part that is verifiable and first snopes tosses an opinion to the claim and second backs the testable part to be 100% true but calls it false. That's some liberal gymnastics right there.
    She WAS in the Capitol.

  14. #6614
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, both are a part of the same building complex, it is called the United States Capitol Complex. That's where the rioters broke in, that's where AOC was.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2 different buildings, and none of those rioting were near her.

    you're in the United States, good thing you survived such a tragic incident, right, good job.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #6615
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Imagine, a mob of thousands outside your building, rioting, assaulting police and breaking into the capital building, across the street from you. Now imagine, the fact that all these lunatics hate you, have sent numerous death threats to you, and obviously know what you look like. Yeah, i'm sure she was perfectly safe, with zero chance of the mob, even a faction of it, breaking off and breaking into her building.
    I never said she wasn't safe or wasn't scared. I said she wasn't in danger of being murdered because nobody got near her. that is the word she used, almost murdered. the way people talk they actually believe that she was almost murdered.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •