Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 438 of 548 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8217
    AOC doesn't take accountability in what she is saying, when pressured doubles down.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...61937743495172
    I have not once discounted your fear. We were ALL terrified that day.

I’m stating the fact that insurrectionists were never in our hallway... because they weren’t. I deal in facts. Unlike you, apparently.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...73278667563008
    You seem to be triggered by facts so let me be clear:

I have not ONCE discounted your experience. It was harrowing for all of us.

FACT: Insurrectionists weren’t in our hallways. It’s your eagerness to politicize absolutely ANYTHING that deserves condemnation.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...73440592863234
    But now, in typical @AOC
    fashion, you’re making this political, even going as far as saying I don’t “hear” victims of assault — ME, of all people. You don’t know my story. SMH. Just stop it.

AOC attacking a rape survivor.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...46825461866504
    “... But to accuse an actual rape survivor, and one who used her experience to vouch for other rape survivors, of silencing other survivors is appalling...”

@AOC
    attacks GOP rape survivor Nancy Mace for silencing rape survivors

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rape-survivors
    In response, AOC attacked her as silencing rape survivors, given that AOC had revealed she was sexually assaulted (an assertion that had no real relation to the Capitol storming).

Other than Ocasio-Cortez's usual penchant for theatrics, there's just one major problem: Mace is a rape survivor — and one who has used her experience to help other survivors in a massively consequential way.

Back when the South Carolina legislature was debating a fetal heartbeat bill, Republicans wanted to exclude a rape and incest exception. After a quarter century of telling next to no one, Mace revealed that she was raped when she was 16 as a part of her plea to her colleagues to concede to adding the exception to the bill she otherwise supported. Although the legislature didn't ultimately succeed at getting the bill signed into law at the time, the bill is finally about to pass the state House, after which the Republican governor is expected to sign the bill, which includes the exception Mace fought for, into law.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    lets focus on reality, what did happen, not what if.

none of the rioting got anywhere near AOC, unless you can provide me something to contradict that.
    Reality: The police had to barricade her in a safe spot because she was in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No, AOC Didn't Make Up Her Capitol Riots Experience

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/04/t...tol-riots.html

I'm sure this must be fake news but this seems like the appropriate place to share it.
    We can just keep reposting this until it sinks in
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Reality: The police had to barricade her in a safe spot because she was in danger.
    then go ahead and show me anyone that got close to her.

that was done out of precaution, not because it was immediate danger.

none of the rioting got close to her, why can't people accept/acknowledge that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    nytimes, real credible.

come on, we know left wing media isn't going to be honest about AOC.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then go ahead and show me anyone that got close to her.

that was done out of precaution, not because it was immediate danger.

none of the rioting got close to her, why can't people accept/acknowledge that.
    Why did you just change your terminology? The precaution was because she was in danger.

nytimes, real credible.

come on, we know left wing media isn't going to be honest about AOC.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Why did you just change your terminology? The precaution was because she was in danger.
    she wasn't in danger, or go ahead and support that with what I asked.

you could save a lot of time by finding anyone that got into AOC's building, or you could acknowledge that that didn't happen. which is it. either they did, or didn't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. 02-05-2021, 06:00 PM
    Reason
    Post not the poster

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Would be much more productive than the alternative.

she not only said that she was almost murdered, she named someone responsible for her almost being murdered. except the fact is she was not almost murdered. there was nobody that attempted to murder
    Wrong

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You could save us all a lot of time by not being an idiot.
    don't get personal. you can simply answer the question. why do you refuse.

either rioters got into AOC's building, or they did not.

if they did. that's awful and they should be held accountable. with the amount of news/information/video/evidence/ect this should be something that should be known.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't get personal. you can simply answer the question. why do you refuse.

either rioters got into AOC's building, or they did not.

if they did. that's awful and they should be held accountable. with the amount of news/information/video/evidence/ect this should be something that should be known.
    Because I don’t answer stupid questions. People breaking into her building is not the litmus for whether she was in danger.

The Police felt she was in danger and told her to hide. That means she was in danger.

That is the last I’m going to say on the subject. You can keep doing your Schtick, but I’m not going to respond.

Because I don’t answer stupid questions. People breaking into her building is not the litmus for whether she was in danger.

The Police felt she was in danger and told her to hide. That means she was in danger.

That is the last I’m going to say on the subject. You can keep doing your Schtick, but I’m not going to respond.

of course that is what makes her in danger or not.

evacuating a place in precaution because of possible danger, is not her being in danger.

you don't want to say the answer because I think you know the answer supports what I have been saying.

people here don't want an honest conversation. people here want a metaphorical circle jerk, for everyone to simply agree with their side, their opinion, what they have been told. don't debate, just believe. AOC is a typical example, don't dare question her, just believe whatever she says.

preposterous.

if anyone including you valade16 don't agree, prove it, show me that I'm wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

of course that is what makes her in danger or not.

evacuating a place in precaution because of possible danger, is not her being in danger.
    and in those two lines you contradict yourself
    You just said of course the fact the police felt she needed to hide meant she was in danger
    Then followed that with saying taking the precaution of hiding is NOT her being in danger
    The threat was there, the end result meant the threat didn't materialize, but the threat was still real and therefore the danger was real.

If you jumped off a building, you were in danger of serious injury.
    If you somehow were NOT seriously injured doesn't change the fact you were in danger of serious injury. You simply escaped that danger.

yet you're accusing others of a circle jerk? smdh
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    and in those two lines you contradict yourself
    You just said of course the fact the police felt she needed to hide meant she was in danger
    Then followed that with saying taking the precaution of hiding is NOT her being in danger
    The threat was there, the end result meant the threat didn't materialize, but the threat was still real and therefore the danger was real.

If you jumped off a building, you were in danger of serious injury.
    If you somehow were NOT seriously injured doesn't change the fact you were in danger of serious injury. You simply escaped that danger.

yet you're accusing others of a circle jerk? smdh
    Exactly. And to add to this, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, who tweet “I was two doors down and no insurrectionists stormed our hallway” tweeted “just evacuated my office in Cannon due to a nearby threat” on January 6th.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...080659315.html

So on the 6th she admitted there was a nearby threat that required evacuation.